1. FORE School of Management has arrangement for hostel accommodation for outstation students, near FORE Campus, in Katwaria Sarai separately for boys and girls.The address is as under:
Rajhans Hostels Limited
F-109, Katwaria Sarai
New Delhi – 110 016
Tel: 011 – 26528060
Contact Person: Mr.Darshan Singh
2. Admission to the hostel is restricted to the bonafide students of FSM. The accommodation would be available only for the duration of the programme.
3. Application must be submitted to the Administrative Officer, FORE School of Management in the format as given in FORE website.
4. Hostel accommodation for the students for Academic Year 2016-2017 will be made available at the hostel on first come first serve basis, from 1st June 2016 to 31st May 2017 against advance payment of Rs.1,60,000/- (Rs. One Lac Sixty Thousand Only) for Hostel F-113 and Rs.1,54,000/- (Rupees Fifty Four Thousand Only) for Hostel F-213 for one year for AC accommodation on twin sharing basis as the case may be. More details of payments are available on the Web site (www.fsm.ac.in). Payment for each year has to be made in advance. Charges paid are refunded as per the refund policy available on web site. Those who want to continue for the next year will have to inform their requirement in advance by February 2017. They are required to deposit the hostel fee for the next year (2017-18) as per the charges applicable for the year 2017-18.
5. There must be a local guardian. A letter from the local guardian of the applicant giving his/her permanent address, telephone number of residence, office and mobile phone number (if any) stating that he/she takes responsibility for the applicant and will take charge if any such situation arises concerning the student.
6. One passport size photograph signed on the front side by the applicant and countersigned by the local guardian shall be submitted by the student.
7. The candidate can be asked to produce additional documents as and when required by the FSM.
8. Residents will be personally responsible for the proper upkeep of their respective rooms, furniture, fittings, bathrooms and hostel property in their use. In case of damage to any of the above, the cost of repair/replacement shall be borne by the resident.
9. The supervision and control of the hostel shall remain with the hostel management at all times. They shall have the authority to open any room for inspection.
10. Residents shall be in the hostel latest by 10.30 p.m. daily.
11. Intimation to the Manager Hostel must be given by the residents wishing to stay out late, on weekends only, till permitted time.
12. Absence from the Hostel on Holidays or Leave days: Residents proposing to spend the night out will inform the hostel authorities in writing with concurrence of local guardian, a day before, giving the address and telephone numbers (both mobile and landline) as to where they can be contacted in case of a necessity.
13. Boys are not allowed in the girl’s hostel (ground floor). Girls are not allowed in the boy’s hostel.
14. Smoking and consumption of liquor are strictly prohibited in the hostel. Room allotments of those who are found intoxicated in the hostel, shall be Terminated with immediate effect.
15. Residents should be properly dressed. They shall not roam in dressing gowns/night wear in the common areas of hostel.
16. The hostel shall not be used for business purposes of any kind.
17. Residents shall not misuse the premises for any immoral, unsocial or unapproved purposes.
18. Gambling is strictly prohibited in the hostel.
19. Residents shall not keep pets in the hostel.
20. Residents shall not engage any Security Guard or any outsider to do their personal work.
21. Strict silence shall be observed from 11.00 p.m. to 6.00 a.m. in the hostel to allow undisturbed sleep/study to fellow students.
22. Illness: In case of any illness, the resident (patient) will be sent to hospital and intimation will be sent to the guardian/local guardian for taking charge of the patient. Those who have opted for Mediclaim Policy inclusion will be provided the ID card issued by the TPA of the Insurance Agency for availing cashless facility in the network hospital of the TPA. In case of availing the treatment in hospital which is not listed in the network hospital of TPA, the amount incurred for the treatment could be claimed from the Insurance Company through their TPA. In such case or any pre-planned hospitalization, prior intimation to be given to the TPA. FSM shall not take any responsibility in this regard.
23. Any student who is under medication or has any health hazard, the same information should be given in writing to FSM. However, the FSM shall not take any responsibility in this regard.
24. Visitors are allowed in the common Room during the following hours: Weekdays : 5:00 PM To 9:00 PM Sundays & Holidays : 10:00 AM To 1:00 PM 4:00 PM To 9:00 PM
25. Night stay in the hostel for the Visitors/fellow students/Guardians is prohibited.
26. Residents are not allowed to entertain any visitor in their rooms.
27. The Hostel Management takes no responsibility for the personal belongings of any resident. Any resident keeping cash or valuables in his/her room will be doing so at his/her own risk. The room must be kept locked when not in room for any purpose whatsoever. Even while sleeping the room must be bolted from inside to avoid any unauthorized access.
28. Students shall have to make their own arrangements regarding bed-sheets, pillows, bucket/mugs, room locks etc.
29. Duplicate keys to the rooms shall remain with the Hostel Management.
30. Fans and lights in the rooms must be switched off before leaving the room.
31. Unauthorized use or possession of electric appliances in the hostel rooms is not permitted. In case of violation, the appliances shall be confiscated and allotment of accommodation will be cancelled, the amount of balance hostel fee forfeited.
32. Residents who contravene any of the hostel rules or create nuisance, trouble or problems for the hostel management or other residents are liable to have their allotment Terminated without any notice.
STUDENTS ARE REQUIRED TO FOLLOW THE ABOVE MENTIONED RULES UNDER ALL CIRCUMSTANCES FAILING WHICH STRICT DISCIPLINARY ACTION WILL BE TAKEN. IT COULD EVEN LEAD TO EXPULSION FROM THE HOSTEL AGAINST THOSE PLAYING TRUANT. THE DECISION OF FSM WILL BE FINAL IN THIS REGARD.
INFORMATION REGARDING HOSTEL FOR 2016 -17
(ONLY FOR THOSE WHO WISH TO AVAIL HOSTEL FACILITY)
1. FORE School of Management has coordinated with M/s Rajhans Hostels Limited located in Katwaria Sarai, nearby to the FORE campus with a view to facilitate the students who wish to avail the hostel accommodation. FORE school is only coordinating with M/s Rajhans Hostel for facilitating the availability of accommodation in the near vicinity of the Institute. The Hostel Blocks offered by Rajhans Hostels Limited to FORE School of Management are (i) Block No. F-213 (Air Conditioned), (ii) F-113 (Air conditioned). The rent towards the hostel is (i) Rs.1,54,000/- (Rupees One Lakh Fifty Four Thousand Only) for Hostel No. F-213 and (ii) Rs.1,60,000/- (Rupees One Lakh Sixty Thousand Only) for Hostel No. F-113 per year per person on twin sharing basis inclusive of daily breakfast, evening tea and dinner. The Hostel caters for all three meals on Saturday, Sunday & Gazetted Holidays. The hostel has limited seats and it is offered by the Hostel Authorities on first come first served basis on depositing of the required hostel fee in advance for one year.
2. Those willing to avail of hostel facilities are to make payment in advance for a period of one year beginning June 1, 2016 to May 31, 2017 as per the details mentioned below:
- Demand Draft for Rs.1,54,000/- (Rupees One Lakh Fifty Four Thousand Only) favouring ‘Rajhans Hostels Limited payable at New Delhi for Hostel No.F-213.
- Demand Draft for Rs.1,60,000/- (Rupees One Lakh Sixty Thousand Only) favouring ‘Rajhans Hostels Limited payable at New Delhi for Hostel No.F-113.
Note: Please mention your name and preferred Hostel No. on reverse of the Demand Draft.
3. The amounts indicated above are inclusive of following additional charges:
- Security Deposit (Refundable) : Rs. 10,000/-
- The Demand Drafts favouring ‘Rajhans Hostels Limited” are to be sent to: Administrative Officer, FORE School of Management, B-18 Qutub Institutional Area, and New Delhi-110 016. The DD’s are latter handed over to M/s Rajhans Hostels Limited. Any queries/clarifications can be sought from Manager, Rajhans Hostels Limited (Mob. 9540973535) or Administrative Officer either personally or on telephone 011-41242424-33. (Extn. 421).
- Electricity charges will be charged extra on actual basis.
Note: A duly notarized affidavit as per attached format is to be given along with the Application for Hostel Accommodation.
REVISED HOSTEL FEE REFUND POLICY
Due to change of Registration dates from 13th June, 2016 to 1st July, 2016, the revised Hostel Fee Refund Policy shall be as under:
Period of Withdrawal
Up to 30th June, 2016
100% of the fee paid*
From 1st July, 2016 (inclusive) to 15th July, 2016 (inclusive).
90% of the fee paid**
From 16th July, 2016
* Due to change of date of registration, there may be chances of students occupying the hostel in the month of June 2016 and withdrawing before 30th June 2016. In such cases student utilizing the facility of hostel (Boarding and Lodging) shall have to pay the fee proportionately for the period of his/her stay in the hostel.
**The students occupying the hostel and withdrawing up to 15th July 2016 shall have to pay besides the deduction as mentioned above for the boarding and lodging expenses.
The hostel management is absolutely independent ownership/management. The room allotment is strictly on first come first serve basis due to limited seats being available. The Hostel offers the following facilities:
a. All rooms are double occupancy basis (twin sharing);
b. Provision of beds with mattresses;
c. Study tables and chairs in every room, partitioned Almirah, fan, fluorescent tubes, Refrigerator, centre table, pantry, attached toilets cleaned by trained staff, balcony and geysers;
d. Reverse Osmosis (RO) system to ensure clean drinking water;
e. Mess facility;
f. Power back up (a high capacity generator) is provided;
g. WiFi facility on payment basis.
h. The Hostel is situated just walking distance from FORE School of Management.
F-109, Katwaria Sarai,
New Delhi - 110 016
Tel: 011-26528060/Mob. 9540973535
Click here for Application form