INFORMATION REGARDING HOSTEL FOR 2017 -18
(ONLY FOR THOSE WHO WISH TO AVAIL HOSTEL FACILITY)
1. FORE School of Management has coordinated with M/s Rajhans Hostels located in Katwaria Sarai, nearby FORE campus with a view to facilitate the students who wish to avail the hostel accommodation. FORE school is only coordinating with M/s Rajhans Hostels for facilitating the availability of accommodation for its being in the near vicinity of the Institute. The Hostel Blocks offered by Rajhans Hostels to FORE School of Management are F-113 and F-109 (Both are Air conditioned). The rent towards the hostel is Rs.1,60,000/- (Rupees One Lakh Sixty Thousand Only) per year per person on twin sharing basis inclusive of daily breakfast, evening tea and dinner. The Hostel caters for all three meals on Saturday, Sunday & Gazetted Holidays. The hostel has limited seats and it is offered by the Hostel Authorities on first come first served basis on depositing of the required hostel fee in advance for one year.
2. Those willing to avail of hostel facilities are to make payment in advance for a period of one year beginning June 1, 2017 to May 31, 2018 as per the details mentioned below:
- Demand Draft for Rs.1,60,000/- (Rupees One Lakh Sixty Thousand Only) favouring “Rajhans Hostels” payable at New Delhi..
Note: Please mention your name and Mobile number on reverse of the Demand Draft.
3. The amount indicated above is inclusive of following additional charges:
Security Deposit (Refundable after 31st May, 2018)) : Rs. 10,000/-
- The Demand Draft favouring “Rajhans Hostels” are to be sent to: Administrative Officer, FORE School of Management, B-18 Qutub Institutional Area, and New Delhi-110 016. The DD’s are latter handed over to M/s Rajhans Hostels. Any queries/clarifications can be sought from Manager, Rajhans Hostels (Mob. 9540973535) or Administrative Officer either personally or on telephone 011-41242424-33. (Extn. 421).
- Electricity charges will be charged extra on actual based on the reading. Separate BSES meter has been provided for each room. However, for the water and common area usage of electricity charges will be divided equally among the total occupant of the block and charged accordingly based on the meter reading separately provided.
Note: A duly notarized affidavit as per attached format is to be given along with the Application
for Hostel Accommodation.
REFUND POLICY: HOSTEL FEE
The refund policy of Hostel Fee shall be governed by Rajhans Hostels as follows:
Upto 1st June 2017
5% of hostel rent/charges paid shall be deducted.
Upto date of Registration
10% of hostel rent/ charges paid shall be deducted.
From Commencement of Classes till 15th July 2017
50% of hostel rent/charges paid shall be deducted.
After 16th July 2017
No Refund is applicable.
The hostel management is absolutely an independent ownership/management. The room allotment is strictly on first come first served basis due to limited seats being available. The Hostel offers the following facilities:
- All rooms are double occupancy basis (twin sharing);
- Provision of beds with mattresses;
- Study tables and chairs in every room, partitioned Almirah, fan, fluorescent tubes, Refrigerator, centre table, pantry, attached toilets cleaned by trained staff, balcony and geysers;
- Reverse Osmosis (RO) system to ensure clean drinking water;
- Mess facility;
- Power back up system (a high capacity generator) is provided;
- WiFi facility on payment basis.
- The Hostel is situated just walking distance from FORE School of Management.
F-113/109, Katwaria Sarai,
New Delhi - 110 016
Click here for Application form
- 1. FORE School of Management has co-ordinated with M/s Rajhans Hostels for hostel accommodation for outstation students, near FORE Campus, in Katwaria Sarai. The address is as under:
F-109, Katwaria Sarai
New Delhi – 110 016
Contact Person: Mr.Darshan Singh
- 2. Admission to the hostel is restricted to the bonafide 1st year students of FORE School of Management. The accommodation would be available only for the duration of the programme.
- 3. Application must be submitted to the Administrative Officer, FORE School of Management in the format as given in FORE website www.fsm.ac.in under the head “Facilities”.
- 4. Hostel accommodation for the students for Academic Year 2017-2018 will be made available at the hostel on first come first served basis, from 1st June 2017 to 31st May 2018 against advance payment of Rs.1,60,000/- (Rs. One Lac Sixty Thousand Only) for Hostel F-113 & F-109 for AC accommodation on twin sharing basis. More details of payments are available on the Web site (www.fsm.ac.in). Payment for availing hostel accommodation has to be made in advance. In case of any withdrawal, charges paid are refunded as per the refund policy governed by Rajhans Hostels. Details of which are available on the FORE web site. Those who want to continue for the next year will have to inform their requirement in advance by February 2018 to the Hostel Authority with their own arrangement. They are required to deposit the hostel fee for the next year (2018-19) as per the charges applicable for the year 2018-19.
- 5. There must be a local guardian. A letter from the local guardian of the applicant giving his/her permanent address, telephone number of residence, office and mobile phone number (if any) stating that he/she takes responsibility for the applicant and will take charge if any such situation arises concerning the student. On the same letter one passport size photograph signed on the front side by the applicant and countersigned by the local guardian shall be submitted by the student. The candidate can be asked to produce additional documents as and when required by the FSM.
- 6. Students are advised to take on charge inventory of all the items kept in the hostel room.
- 7. Occupants will be personally responsible for the proper upkeep of their respective rooms, furniture, fittings, bathrooms and hostel property in their use. In case of damage to any of the above, the cost of repair/replacement shall be borne by the occupant(s) of the Room.
- 8. The supervision and control of the hostel shall remain with the hostel management at all times. They shall have the authority to open any room for inspection.
- 9. Residents shall be in the hostel latest by 10.30 p.m. daily.
- 10.Intimation to the Manager Hostel must be given by the residents wishing to stay out late, on weekends only, till permitted time.
- 11. Absence from the Hostel on Holidays or Leave days: Residents proposing to spend the night out will inform the hostel authorities in writing with concurrence of local guardian, a day before, giving the address and telephone numbers (both mobile and landline) as to where they can be contacted in case of a necessity.
- 12. Boys are not allowed in the girl’s hostel and Girls are not allowed in the boy’s hostel.
- 13. Smoking and consumption of liquor are strictly prohibited in the hostel. Room allotments of those who are found intoxicated in the hostel, shall be terminated with immediate effect.
- 14. Residents should be properly dressed. They shall not roam in dressing gowns/night wear in the common areas of hostel.
- 15. The hostel shall not be used for business purposes of any kind.
- 16. Residents shall not misuse the premises for any immoral, unsocial or unapproved purposes.
- 17. Gambling is strictly prohibited in the hostel.
- 18. Residents shall not keep pets in the hostel.
- 19. Residents shall not engage any Security Guard or any outsider to do their personal work.
- 20. Strict silence shall be observed from 11.00 p.m. to 6.00 a.m. in the hostel to allow undisturbed sleep/study to fellow students.
- 21. Illness: In case of any illness, the resident (patient) will be sent to hospital and intimation will be sent to the guardian/local guardian for taking charge of the patient. Those who have opted for Mediclaim Policy inclusion will be provided the ID card issued by the Third Party Administrator (TPA) of the Insurance Agency for availing cashless facility in the network hospital of the TPA. In case of availing the treatment in hospital which is not listed in the network hospital of TPA, the amount incurred for the treatment could be claimed from the Insurance Company through their TPA. In such case or any pre-planned hospitalization, prior intimation to be given to the TPA of the Insurance Agency of the Insurance Agency. FSM shall not take any responsibility in this regard.
- 22. Any student who is under medication or has any health hazard, the same information should be given in writing to FSM and Hostel authorities.
- 23. Visitors are allowed in the common Room during the following hours:
Weekdays : 05:00 PM To 09:00 PM
Sundays & Holidays : 10:00 AM To 01:00 PM
04:00 PM To 09:00 PM
Note: Visitors may be advised to park their vehicle at a suitable parking space since there
is no parking space available in the vicinity of Hostel.
- 24. Night stay in the hostel for the Visitors/fellow students/Guardians is strictly prohibited.
- 25. Residents are not allowed to entertain any visitor in their rooms.
- 26. The Hostel Management takes no responsibility for the personal belongings of any resident. Any resident keeping cash or valuables in his/her room will be doing so at his/her own risk. The room must be kept locked when not in room for any purpose whatsoever. Even while sleeping the room must be bolted from inside to avoid any unauthorized entry/access.
- 27. Students shall have to make their own arrangements regarding bed-sheets, pillows, bucket/mugs, room locks, etc.
- 28. Duplicate keys to the rooms shall remain with the Hostel Management.
- 29. Fans and lights in the rooms must be switched off before leaving the room.
- 30. Unauthorized use or possession of electric appliances in the hostel rooms is not permitted. In case of violation, the appliances shall be confiscated and allotment of accommodation will be cancelled, the amount of balance hostel fee forfeited.
- 31. Residents who contravene any of the hostel rules or create nuisance, trouble or problems for the hostel management or other residents are liable to have their allotment terminated without any notice.
Students are required to follow the above mentioned rules under all circumstances failing which Strict disciplinary action will be taken. IT could even lead to expulsion from the hostel against those playing truant. the decision of FSM will be final in this regard.