Prof. Sanghamitra Buddhapriya
PhD (Faculty of Management Studies, Delhi University), Post Doctoral (McMaster University, Canada)
Experience: Over 16 Years
Background & Experience
Dr. Sanghamitra Buddhapriya received University Gold Medal for Securing First Class First Position in M.A in Personnel Management & Labour Welfare. She did her PhD from Faculty of Management Studies, University of Delhi and was receiving ICSSR Doctoral Fellowship while perusing her PhD.
She was the recipient of Faculty Research Fellowship sponsored by Shastri Indo-Canada Institute for the Year 2000-2001 and perused her Post Doctoral research from Michael De Groote School of Business, McMaster University, and Hamilton, Canada to conduct research in Canada on “Gender Sensitivity in Management: A Study of Some Canadian Organizations."
She Conducts both open and in-house training programmes on various Organizational Behaviour and Human Resource Management issues like-Work and Life Balance; Life and career Planning of Female Executives; Leadership & Team Building; Enhancing Interpersonal Skills; Coaching & Mentoring, Strategic Human Resource Management .
Areas of Interest & Teaching
Her research interests are Diversity Issues at work; Work Life Balance issues, Gender Sensitivity. At FORE she teaches subjects like Organisational Behaviour; Organisational Structure and Design; Cross culture and Diversity management , Strategic Human resource Management ; Interpersonal Relations at Work
Papers & Publications
Women in Management,published by APH, New Delhi,1999
Immortal Sarvoday, contributing co editor, published by APH, New Delhi in 2007.
Research Papers and Articles
- Identifying the Critical Dimensions of Gender Sensitivity in Management: A study of the perception of male-female professionals , International Journal of Diversity in Organizations, Communities and Nations, Volume 10, Number5, 2011
- Work life Balance issues and its impact on Career Decisions: A study of Indian Women Professionals, Vikalpa: the Journal for Decision Makers, IIM Ahmadabad, January- March, 2009.
- Adding Value through Human capital Management: Greater Responsibility for HR, Abhigyan , January-March 2006
- Work-life Balance: Implications for Business, Indian Journal of Industrial Relations, October,2005
- Fear of Success and Women Managers: An Empirical Investigation, Vikalpa, IIM Ahmadabad, October-December, 1999.
- Gandhi and Dalits, in Eternal Gandhi, published in 1997, by Ashis Publishing House, New Delhi.
- Sex-role Stereotypes and Women Managers: A Reality, Indian Journal of Industrial Relations, Delhi, July 1995, Vol. 13 (1).
- Child Labour: The Victims of Exploitation, Yojana (English), Vol. 39, No. 8, June 1995, pp. 28- 35.
- The Role of Primary School Education in Tackling the Problem of Child Labour, Kurukshetra, Delhi, December 1995.
- What Ails Migrant Labour Administration In Orissa? The Journal of Historical and Social Analysis, Bhubaneswar.
- Contemporary Socialism: The Relevance of Gandhian Thought, Orissa Review, Bhubaneswar, (Co-Author), Jan 1992, pp. 9- 14.
- Migrant Labour Administration in Orissa, Orissa Review, Bhubaneswar, Nov- Dec, 1991, pp. 25- 31.