Prof. Prachi Bhatt
PhD, MHRM, (Gold Medalist), DNIIT -NIIT
Experience: Over 5 Years
Background & Experience
She is Certified in Negotiation Research and Teaching from Kellogg School of Management, Chicago, USA. Has done projects with Zydus Cadila Healthcare Ltd., Ahmedabad , GCMMF Ltd. Anand, Gujarat and Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, New Delhi . She has to her credit research papers published in National and International refereed journals.
Areas of Interest & Teaching
Her interest areas both research & teaching are Negotiation, Competency Management, OD & Change Management, , HRM & Changing HRD Paradigm.
- Bhatt P. (2011). Understanding HR and Development Paradigms- Changes & Effectiveness, An Employees’ standpoint. (Manuscript under review with Organization Development Journal, The International Society for Organization Development, IA, US.)
- Bhatt P. (2010). Mounting Importance of Employer Branding – circumstance of economic downturn, Proficient- An International Journal of Management (refereed), Jahanvi Publications Pvt. Ltd.Vol.2 Issue 2, July 2010, pg 79-89.
- Bhatt P. (2009-10). Changing & Challenging Phase of HRD – A Global outlook, AIMS Journal of Management Sciences (refereed), AIMS, Vol.1, No. 3, Sep 09-Feb 10, pg 92-102, ISSN No. 0974-2581.
- Bhatt P. (2009). HR Solutions to Survive the Downturn in Retail, Integral Review- A Journal of Management (refereed), Vol.2, No.1, June 2009, pg 40-49. ISSN No. 0974-8032.
- Bhatt P. (2009). Emerging HR- People Resources Milieu Change, HRM Review (referred), The ICFAI University Press, Vol. 9, Issue 11, November 2009, pg 51-55.
- Bhatt P. (2008). The Dynamics of Organizational Change: An Indian Banking Perspective, International Journal of Knowledge, Culture and Change Management (refereed), Cambridge University, UK, Common Ground Publishing, Vol. 8, Issue 9, pp.167-178.
- Bhatt P. Banking Organisations & HRD- Changing Perspectives, Indian Journal of Public Enterprise (refereed), Allahabad, Vol. 23, No. 43 December 2007, pg 1-11.