Prof. Shallini Taneja
M.A. (Economics), M.B.A (HRM), M.Phil. (Economics), FPM-MDI, Gurgaon (Pursuing)
Experience: Over 4 years
Background & Experience
She has around four years of teaching, research and Industry experience. She has taught at Department of Economics, SDP College for women, Ludhiana; Rai Business School, New Delhi. She was also a guest faculty at ICFAI National College, Ludhiana. She has presented research papers in various national and international conferences. She has contributed chapters in edited books and published peer review articles in national and international journals.
Area of Interest & Teaching
Performance Measurement, Corporate Social Performance, Corporate Social Responsibility, Stakeholders Management, Business Environment and Managerial Economics.
Business Research Papers in Journal/Edited Volumes
1. Taneja, S.S., Taneja, P.K., Gupta, R.K., (2011), “Researches in Corporate Social Responsibility: A Review of Shifting Focus, Paradigms and Methodologies”, Journal of Business Ethics (Springer Publication), Vol.101 (3):pp.343-364
2. Saggar S. and Taneja P. K. (2010), “Indian Women’s Attitude towards Portrayal of Women in Advertisement of Products used by Men in Globalization Era”, in Batavia, B., Nandakumar, P. and Wagué, C. (eds), “Crossing borders: global prospects, new perspectives and emerging agendas” North Waterloo Academic Press: Canada, pp. 207-216
3. Taneja, P. K. and Saggar, S. (2007), “Reforming regional rural banks: issues and options”, in Kaundal R.K. (Ed.), “Economic Reforms and the Indian Economy” Mahamaya Publication, New Delhi
4. Taneja, P.K. and Saggar, S. (2005), “Technical efficiency of Regional Rural Banks after Banking Sector Reforms, Economic Reforms in India: A Sectoral Analysis” in An Edited Book by Uppal R.K. “Economic Reforms in India: A Sectoral Analysis; New Delhi, New Century
5. Saggar, S. (2005), “Interest Rate Scenario: A Look!”, M-WORLD: A Quarterly Journal of LMA , Vol. 4 No. 4 pp. 4-9.
6. Saggar, S. (2005), “VAT in India”, M-WORLD: A Quarterly Journal of LMA , Vol. 5 No. 2 pp. 7-11.
7. Saggar, S. (2005), “Banks Ignore Villagers”, Indian Express, National Daily Newspaper, 7 Jan 2005.