Prof. Alok Kumar
Ph.D (Operational Research) (University of Delhi-pursuing)
Experience: Over 2 years
Background & Experience
Prof Alok Kumar is an Assistant Professor in the area of Quantitative Techniques and Operations Management. A graduate in Mathematics (Hons.) from University of Delhi and a Post Graduate in Operational Research from Department of Operational Research, University of Delhi, Alok Kumar has also been enrolled as a research Scholar in the Department of Operational Research, University of Delhi and has published numerous research papers in refereed journals of national and international repute in the field of developing models for integration of innovation diffusion theory with Inventory Management. Prior to FORE, Worked as an Assistant Professor of Business Statistics, Operational Research, Business Research Methods and Operations Management in different B-Schools.
International Research Publications: Published/Accepted/Communicated
- K.K. Aggarwal and Alok Kumar (2013) ‘Economic order quantity model with innovation diffusion criterion under influence of price dependent potential market size, International Journal of Innovation and Technology Management, World Scientific (Accepted for publication- Forthcoming).
- K.K. Aggarwal and Alok Kumar (2013) ‘An Inventory Decision Model for New Products when Demand depends on Dynamic Advertising Expenditure, International Journal of Logistics Systems and Management (IJLSM) Vol. 15, No. 4, pp. 424-444.
- Alok Kumar, K.K. Aggarwal and Udayan Chanda (2013) ‘Economic order quantity model under Fuzzy sense with Demand follows Bass’s Innovation Diffusion process, International Journal of Advanced Operations Management, (Accepted for publication- Forthcoming).
- Alok Kumar and K.K. Aggarwal (2012) ‘Optimal Replenishment Policy for an Inventory Model with Demand Follows Innovation Diffusion Process under Permissible Delay in Payments, International Journal of Information and Management Sciences, Vol. 23, No. 2, pp. 177-197.
- K.K. Aggarwal and Alok Kumar (2012) ‘An inventory model for new product when demand follows dynamic innovation process having dynamic potential market size, International Journal of Strategic Decision Sciences, Vol. 3, No. 4, pp. 78-99.
- K.K. Aggarwal, Chandra K. Jaggi and Alok Kumar (2012) ‘Economic order quantity model under Fuzzy sense When Demand follows Innovation Diffusion process having Dynamic Potential Market Size, International Journal of Services and Operations Management, Vol. 13, No. 3, pp. 361-391.
- Udayan Chanda and Alok Kumar ( 2012) ‘Economic order quantity model on inflationary conditions with demand influenced by innovation diffusion criterion, International Journal of Procurement Management, Vol. 5, No. 2, pp. 160-177.
- K.K. Aggarwal, Chandra K. Jaggi and Alok Kumar (2011) ‘Economic order quantity model with innovation diffusion criterion having dynamic potential market size, International Journal of Applied Decision Sciences, Vol. 4, No. 3, pp. 280-303.
- Udayan Chanda and Alok Kumar ( 2011) ‘Economic Order Quantity Model with Demand Influenced by Dynamic Innovation Effect, International Journal of Operational Research, Vol. 11, No. 2, pp. 193-215.
- K.K. Aggarwal and Alok Kumar ‘Inventory Control of New Products with Price Change Anticipation under Influence of Innovation Diffusion process. International Journal of E-Business Development, (Communicated).
- K. K. Aggarwal, Chandra K. Jaggi and Alok Kumar ‘An Inventory Decision Model When Demand Follows Innovation Diffusion Process under Effect of Technological Substitution, Advances In Decision Sciences, (Communicated).
National Research Publication
K.K. Aggarwal, Chandra K. Jaggi and Alok Kumar (2012) ‘Inventory Decisions for Deteriorating Items with Variable Carrying Cost Under Inflationary Conditions’, Mathematical Modelling, Optimization and their Applications, Eds. P C Jha and M N Hoda, pp. 20-27.
Conference Attended and/or Papers Presented
- National Symposium on Recent Advances in Optimization Theory and Applications held during October 27-28, 2006 in the venue of Academic Research Centre, University of Delhi, Delhi, India.
- National Conference on Mathematical Modeling Optimization and their Applications held during April 28-29, 2007 in the venue of Bharati Vidyapeeth University, Institute of Computer Applications and Management, New Delhi, India.
- 4th International Conference on Quality, Reliability and Infocom Technology (ICQRIT) (Trends and Future Directions) held during December 18-20, 2009 in the venue of University of Delhi, Delhi, India.
- National Meet on History of Mathematical Sciences held during January 7-9, 2010, in the venue of University of Delhi, Delhi, India.
- National Seminar for Research Scholars held during March 24-25, 2012, in the venue of Department of Mathematics, University of Delhi, Delhi, India.
- National Workshop on Financial Data Analysis held during July 26-28, 2012, in the venue of GL Bajaj Institute Of Management and Research, Greater Noida, India.
- International Conference on Optimization Modelling and Applications held during November 29- December 01, 2012 in the venue of University of Delhi, Delhi, India.
- Participated in Faculty Development Programme on Self-Esteem, Assertiveness & Confidence at GNIT Management School Greater Noida on 13th April 2013.