session 3 A
|Tech. session 3B
||11.30 – 1.00
|Tech. session 4B
|6.00 pm onwards
Inaugural session followed by Cocktail / Dinner
||1.45 – 3.15
||Tech. session 1A
||Tech. session 1B
||Tech. session 5A
||Tech. session 5B
||3.30 – 5.00
||Tech. session 2A
||Tech. session 2B
||Valedictory Session followed by high tea
This will include the presentations on the main conference theme by globally renowned faculty members from abroad as well as India.
The panelists will be top-level executives from large MNCs and Indian companies who will deliberate and debate on the main theme of the conference. There will be a Q & A session in this panel discussion.
- The conference will have 10 technical sessions for paper presentation..
- Each track will be chaired by an expert from an academic institute / industry.
- Presentation by authors: 15 minutes
- Discussion and replies to questions by authors: 5 to 7 minutes.
- LCD Projector, Laptops and OHPs will be provided for presentation.
Best paper award
A panel of jury, consisting of well known academicians and corporate experts will decide on the best paper of the conference. A certificate of merit will be awarded to the author(s).