FORE School of Management is a management institute located in the heart of New Delhi. It grants full-time NBA accredited PGDM programs in International Business, Financial Management, Big Data Analytics, along with PGDM (Executive) and FPM programs.
The institute assumes that students’ exposure to global perspectives is no longer a differentiator but a fundamental attribute. With this view, FORE has established international collaborations with several institutes and universities abroad.
Placement is also one of the crucial meeting points between FORE and the industry. It is their attempt to expedite the exchange of knowledge between the students and the industry.
Let us look at some of the dedicated placement activities that help the students elevate to corporate success:
FORE provides a platform for placement where corporations are invited to recruit students with a variety of specializations and professional experience. Potential employers undertake on-campus recruitment through a streamlined method of registrations and selection. Recognizing the importance of using the correct aptitude and knowledge skill-sets for the right task, the Placement Team at FORE seeks to give corporate and students the most significant opportunities.
Accountable for recognizing the best student-organization fit, the Placement Team decides, targets and invites companies for summer internships as well as placements.
Student Empowerment is a primary feature at the FORE School of Management. To nurture this, FORE Career Division(FCD) has become an indispensable part of the institute that endeavours to recognize the best students for the opportunity bestowed by a prospective employer.
- Career counselling by faculty and qualified professionals in various functional areas.
- Personality Development Program, where interviewing skills are imbibed by corporates and the trainers.
- Developing compelling resumes.
- Mentoring by the alumni in sharing experiences vis-à-vis realities of corporate life, refining expectations and proposing future trends.
- The Placement Team distinguishes the potential recruiters, communicates with selected organizations and coordinates the visit of such corporate executives to the campus.
- A powerful means of building awareness about organizations among students is to equip them with information. The data could be in the form of company brochures, pamphlets or any other published information. The Placement Officer guarantees the distribution of published material among students.
- At FORE, several events, guest speaker panels, workshops and academic fairs are conducted to engage directly or contribute through partnerships.
- Projects are a fundamental part of the FORE’s academic curriculum. Both summer and live projects with organizations equip students with an elementary understanding of the operations – eventually enhancing students’ adaptability on the whole.
FORE invites corporates to the pre-placement talk (PPT).
The FORE placement schedule begins in October and follows the academic calendar along with the mutual convenience of the recruiters. The pre-placement talk involves a presentation by the company to let the students know about them. The PPT could be designed to address both batches (1st & 2nd year).
- Knowledge of the company’s profile, its growth as well as performance
- Organizational culture
- Possible opportunities with the company
- An overview of the job profile
- Their desired profile of the students
- Salary Details
This empowers students to assess their own interest in the corporation and therefore identify a suitable fit for summer and final placements.
FORE School of Management triumphantly concluded the placement process for the batch of 2019-21, with 136 corporate partners associating with the institution – an achievement to be proud of because of today’s job market.
Final placements this year were faster as well as better – demonstrated with an excellent average CTC and median CTC, along with global job opportunities. Apart from higher salary packages, there has been an increase in the diversity of recruiters and profiles offered.
While IT/ ITES made up 39 % of the total offers, BFSI made upto 22% of the offers, M.R. & Consulting along with FMCG and Automobile made upto 21% and 10% of the offers respectively. Notably, 8% of the total offers were made by other sectors that recruited FORE students.
FORE witnessed several new corporate affiliations, including Goldman Sachs, Incure, Innover, Hevo Data, Yes Securities, etc., hiring students on campus.
Recognizing the value of precise knowledge, having the right skill-set to be industry ready and having the top aptitude for a correct assignment, the FORE School of Management has created a dedicated placement cell. And believe us, it lays a great deal of weight on giving great options for placements and rendering required training to the students.
If you too aspire to become a successful business professional, then it is only possible by pursuing a degree from some of the top management institutesin India.