Post Graduate Diploma in Management or PGDM course is a trendsetter course. An exceptional number of students are passing every year. PGDM course is an AICTE approved program offered by autonomous institutes like Fore School of Management. The course is equivalent to Post Graduation degrees.
Eligibility Criteria for PGDM Course
A full time PGDM course is a two-year course designed for candidates who aspire to advance their educational qualification and work at management positions. Or even run their own company.
The essential criteria to enrol in a PGDM course is at least have 50% marks in the Bachelor’s or equivalent degree, regardless of the field of study. Having said that, the marks requirement may vary from one institute to another. Additionally, the candidate is also required to appear for a common entrance test conducted nationally or a test conducted by the institute.
The curriculum of the course is designed by an autonomous body, AICTE. It is frequently updated as per the changes in the industry. The updated syllabus focuses on industry needs, market requirements, and job requirements. It plays a crucial role in placement.
Most PGDM offering institutes have placement cell. A candidate acquires effective skills and abilities during the PGDM program. Therefore, the candidate can acquire a well-paying and respectable job in any sector of his choice. Also, the acquired skills and knowledge can help a candidate to become an entrepreneur and run a business.
How the PGDM Program Boosts Career?
- The curriculum is designed by a panel of highly experienced academicians with the prime focus on the holistic development of the candidates.
- The candidates are regularly connected to the corporate world through seminars, workshops, and industrial visits.
- Teaching and training are done by experienced staff, which helps in polishing skills and knowledge.
- The PGDM course has an equivalent value to the PG degree courses.
- The PGDM holder candidates have huge chances of getting placed in good companies during placement programs. The students often get an opportunity to travel abroad, work with colleagues from different cultures and countries, and gain knowledge.
Many colleges and institutes offer full time PGDM courses in India. They have different eligibility criteria, fee structure, facilities, infrastructure, and amenities. Therefore, the PGDM program is highly recommended for students who want to excel in their career.