Many colleges and institutes in India offer full time FPM designed and approved by AICTE, an autonomous body that deals with industrial and technical education. The main objective of the course is to enrich the skills and knowledge of the students in the research domain. The program is aimed at enhancing the capabilities of the candidates with an excellent academic background, liking for quality research, and self-motivation.
A student can follow a full time Fellow Program in Management in the afore-mentioned specialisations:
- Finance and Accounting
- Information Technology (IT)
- Economics and Business Policy
- International Business
- Quantitative Techniques and Operations Management
- Organisational Behaviour and Human Resource
Full time FPM Eligibility
A student who wants to pursue a full time program needs to have the following qualifications:
- Masters or equivalent degree in any specialisation with at least 60% marks or equivalent grade point.
- Or five year’s Bachelors and Masters integrated degree in any discipline with at least 60% marks or equivalent grade point.
- Professional qualification, such as ICWA/CA/CS along with a Bachelor’s degree with at least 60% aggregate or equivalent grade point.
- Time Limit: the student is allowed to submit his thesis only after at least two years of registering for the course with the institute. The maximum time limit for the submission of the thesis is four years.
- Break: in case of unauthorised absence from the classes without any approval of the associated person or authority, the admission will be deemed cancelled.
How to apply for Full time Fellow Program in Management?
Many top colleges and institutes in India offer FPM in India online. So, a student can easily register himself online. Besides, the student has to have a valid Common Admission Test (CAT) conducted by IIMs, GATE, GRE, GMAT, JRF-UGC/CSIR or the FORE Entrance Test (FET). FET will be conducted by FORE in Aug every year, a student can appear for the same.
The short-listed students would next be called for a personal round of interview by the institute. A panel of the selection committee with take a personal interview and it shall be final. The candidates shall be informed about the same via a call, SMS, or e-mail.