Think Tank is one of the core student committees at FORE that enriches learning through its creative gamut of inter and intra-college events in all domains of management. It’s a team of grey matter enthusiasts, brought together by their passion for business problem solving, knowledge, experience and fun.
Think Thank aims to provide a platform for students to use classroom learning and seek implementable, yet, innovative solutions to today's business problems.
The key events organized by Team Think Tank during the academic year were:
1. Addict – An event to welcome the new batch of FORE in the world of a B-School. It tests the knowledge of the participants about the advertising world and gives them a platform to showcase their creative zing in Marketing products and services.
2. Tathagat– A case-based event that gives you a chance to put on your strategic hat and gauge the current market scenario of a particular industry, analyze the trends, identify problems and give relevant solutions for the problems being discussed.
3. The Amazing Race – The Amazing Race is the highlight of the Annual Fest of FORE, Genesis. An event packed with fun, creativity, intellect and strategy.
4. Corporate Buddha – Another major event of Genesis, Corporate Buddha tests your acquired skills across various domains- from logical thinking to business ethics, and your ability to analyze economic, financial and market scenarios to find new opportunities and take them to new heights.
5. Finish Line – A competition to gauge the financial knowledge and acumen of management students through multiple rounds involving Financial Concepts and Investment Scenarios.
6. Quizzark - The battle of the Four Sections of FORE! Quizzark is a combination of Challenging Quizzes and fun activities. All students of the first year compete as Class Teams to win the prestigious Trophy of the Best section of FORE.
Team Think Tank Members :
Deepak B V