Please enter your details.The download link would be sent to your email.
Exclusively designed for experienced middle-level working professionals aiming to take up leadership positions in their respective organizations or elsewhere in the industry, FORE PGPX will set new benchmarks in Executive Education and help Managers take their careers to the next level. The Program offers a unique opportunity for professional and personal development by taking participants on a journey of rigorous interactive learning including a 90 hours International Immersion Module with a world-renowned B-School at a foreign campus.
15 months AICTE Approved Full-Time Programme- Consists of 12 months of course work over 4 Terms of 12 weeks each (11 weeks’ classroom teaching + 1 week for exams etc.), and 3 months of the field research project at the end of the course work.
Best in class, industry relevant curriculum to build cutting edge skills like Data Analytics & Artificial Intelligence, Innovation & Design Thinking, Marketing Analytics, FinTech, Venture Capital, M&A etc.
International Immersion Programme – Six half credit courses in 90 Hrs of course work (total elapsed time 4 weeks*) with certification at our academic partner Nanyang Technological University (NTU) in Singapore.
Added Benefit of prestigious 'NTU-FORE Global Management Certificate'.
Renowned Professors from Ivy League / Premier B-schools from abroad to take a minimum of 30 hours of classes at FORE campus.
Strong Industry Connect through content creation and delivery by corporate experts.
Lateral Placement Support, leveraging more than 6000 Alumni of the Institute, placed all over the world. Click here to find the Placement Report of the Institute.
* Including arrival and departure days.
Graduate from an AIU recognized University with minimum 50% marks and 5 years post qualification experience.
A valid score in CAT / XAT / GMAT/ FORE Admission Test (In the Month of August) is mandatory.
Selection through a structured admission process to be conducted by FORE School
List of Core and Elective Courses
(tentative, subject to change as per institute’s decision)
1. Managerial Communication (3 credits)
2. Managerial Economics (3 credits)
3. Financial Accounting for Managers (3 credits)
4. Information Technology and Systems (3 credits)
5. Human Behvaiour in Organizations (3 credits)
6. Business Statistics (3 credits)
7. Legal Aspects of Business (1.5 credits)
8. Spread Sheet Modelling Using Excel (1.5 credits)
9. Digital Commerce (1.5 credits)
1. Human Resource Management (1.5 credits)
2. Organizational Design and Change (1.5 credits)
3. Optimization Model for Decision Making (3 credits)
4. Business Ethics and Corporate Social Responsibility (3 credits)
5. Marketing Management (3 credits)
6. International Business Management (3 credits)
7. Trade and Geopolitics (1.5 credits)
8. Business Research Methods (1.5 credits)
9. Strategic Management (3 credits)
10. Corporate Finance (3 credits)
1. Big Data and Data Analytics (3 credits)
2. Macroeconomics and Policy (1.5 credits)
3. Team Building and Leadership Development (3 credits)
4. Strategic Entrepreneurship and New Business Model (1.5 credits)
5. Project Management (1.5 credits)
6. Financial Reporting and Analysis (3 credits)
7. Consumer Behaviour (3 credits)
Global Immersion Term
6 courses of 1.5 credits each (total 9 credits)
12 credits of specialization courses from each area
Marketing Area specialization courses:
1. Services Marketing (3 credits)
2. Sales Distribution and Retail Management (3 credits)
3. Advertising and Brand Management (3 credits)
4. Customer Relationship Management (1.5 credits)
5. Marketing Strategy (1.5 credits)
Finance Area specialization courses:
1. Security Analysis and Portfolio Management (3 credits)
2. Management of Financial Services (3 credits)
3. Financial Derivatives (3 credits)
4. Project Appraisal and Financing (3 credits)
Field Project / Dissertation (06 credits)
Last date of Online Application Submission
30th July, 2019
Process (Test / Interview)
4th August, 2019
Admission Result / Offer Letter
7th August, 2019
Last date of receiving 1st installment of Rs. 2,50,000/-
14th August, 2019
Induction / Orientation Classes
6th to 8th Sep, 2019*
Commencement of Classes for Term-1
18th Nov, 2019*
Application Form Fee: Rs. 1200/ + GST @ 18% - per form
Break-up for the fee for PGPX (2019-20)
Head of Account
Amount in Rupees per candidate
Installment – I (Within 7 days of offer letter)
Installment – II (Within 7 days of starting of 2nd Term)
Installment – III (Within 7 days of starting of 3rd Term)
Extra-curricular Activities (sports, annual events, cultural fests etc.)
Library, Books, Cases, Software, Computer & Internet Related expenses
Refundable Security Deposit
For more information, please email to email@example.com, Or Call at 011-2686 3396, 011-4124 2471
FORE School of Management has been designing, developing and conducting innovative Executive Education (EE)/ Management Development Programmes (MDPs) for working executives in India for over three decades.