Please enter your name and email id.The download link would be send to your email.
Exclusively designed for experienced middle-level working professionals aiming to take up leadership positions in their respective organizations or elsewhere in the industry, FORE PGPX will set new benchmarks in Executive Education and help Managers take their careers to the next level. The Program offers a unique opportunity for professional and personal development by taking participants on a journey of rigorous interactive learning including a 90 hours International Immersion Module with a world-renowned B-School at a foreign campus.
15 months AICTE Approved Full-Time Programme- Consists of 12 months of course work over 4 Terms of 12 weeks each (11 weeks’ classroom teaching + 1 week for exams etc.), and 3 months of the field research project at the end of the course work.
Best in class, industry relevant curriculum to build cutting edge skills like Data Analytics & Artificial Intelligence, Innovation & Design Thinking, Marketing Analytics, FinTech, Venture Capital, M&A etc.
International Immersion Programme – Six half credit courses in 90 Hrs of course work (total elapsed time 4 weeks*) with certification at our academic partner university in Singapore (NUS or NTU).
Renowned Professors from Ivy League / Premier B-schools from abroad to take a minimum of 30 hours of classes at FORE campus.
Strong Industry Connect through content creation and delivery by corporate experts.
Lateral Placement Support, leveraging more than 5000 Alumni of the Institute, placed all over the world
* Including arrival and departure days.
Graduate from an AIU recognized University with minimum 50% marks and 5 years post qualification experience at Managerial / Supervisory level.
A valid score in CAT / XAT / GMAT/ FORE Admission Test (In the Month of July) is mandatory.
Selection through a structured admission process to be conducted by FORE School
List of Core and Elective Courses
(Tentative, Subject to change at discretion of the institute)
1. Managerial Communication (3 credits)
2. Managerial Economics (3 credits)
3. Financial Accounting (3 credits)
4. Information Technology and Systems (3 credits)
5. Human Behavior in Organizations (3 credits)
6. Business Statistics (3 credits)
7. Legal Aspects of Business (1.5 credits)
8.Spread Sheet Modelling Using Excel (1.5 credits)
9. Digital Commerce (1.5 credits)
1. Human Resource Management (1.5 credits)
2. Organizational Design and Change (1.5 credits)
3. Optimization Model for Decision Making (3 credits)
4. Business Ethics and Corporate Social Responsibility (3 credits)
5. Marketing Management (3 credits)
6. International Business Management (3 credits)
7. Trade and Geopolitics (1.5 credits)
8. Business Research Methods (1.5 credits)
9. Strategic Management (3 credits)
10. Big Data and Data Analytics (3 credits)
1. Corporate Finance (3 credits)
2. Macroeconomics and Policy (1.5 credits)
3. Team Building and Leadership Development (3 credits)
4. Strategic Entrepreneurship and New Business Model (1.5 credits)
5. Project Management (1.5 credits)
6. Business Valuation (3 credits)
7. Consumer Behavior (3 credits)
Global Immersion Term (B-School at International Location)
FORE School of Management has been designing, developing and conducting innovative Executive Education (EE)/ Management Development Programmes (MDPs) for working executives in India for over three decades.