IMG-2 (Batch 2008-2010)
Full Time PGDM-IB
The two-year full-time Post Graduate Diploma in Management in International Business - is an AICTE approved programme running successfully for the past 9 years. It aims at preparing students to take up careers in corporate houses and family businesses engaged in International Business operations.
The programme specializes in International Business and helps students imbibe a professional approach and sensitivity to international business environment. The course attempts to develop a cadre of business executives to meet the growing requirements in the field of international business management. The programme aims at providing a comprehensive coverage incorporating all the important areas and disciplines relevant to international business activities. The total number of approved seats available for this Programme is 60.
Some objectives of the programme include-
- To develop and train participants for assuming positions of responsibility in corporate houses and family businesses.
- To provide a thorough grounding to the participants in the conceptual framework of management theory, in the skills appropriate to managerial practice, as well as in the essential issues in international business operations.
- To equip the participants for working in a competitive global environment them to face confidently the pressures and challenges of the new millenium.
- Evolve with the dynamic and complex emerging Global environment.
The candidates fulfilling the following criteria are eligible for the programme-
- The candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree with minimum 50% marks in aggregate of all the subjects studied at any of the Universities incorporated by an Act of Central or State Legislature in India or other Educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of UGC Act 1956 or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India. The Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification obtained by the candidate must entail or minimum of 3 years of education after completing Higher Secondary Schooling (10+2) equivalent.
- Candidates appearing for the final year degree examination in the year 2016 can also apply subject to furnishing the proof of having passed graduation by Monday, October 3, 2016 and obtaining minimum 50% marks in aggregate total of all the subjects studied failing which the provisional admission will be cancelled and no fee will be refunded in lieu thereof.
- A candidate must appear in CAT-2015, XAT-2016 or should have a valid GMAT score in a test taken on or after January 1st,2014
The Institute has a robust selection procedure for admission to the programme and it includes-
- Short-listing on the basis of CAT/XAT/GMAT Score.
- Written Ability Test (WAT), Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI).
- Final selection on the basis of CAT/XAT/GMAT score, performance in the WAT/GD/PI, academic performance and work experience.
How to Apply
Candidates interested in applying are requested to note the following-
- Candidates can apply online http://www.fsm.ac.in/signin.php. For online application submission candidates need to pay Rs.1650/- either through net banking/credit/debit card or Demand Draft. On successful payment, a system generated e-mail will be sent to the registered email id of the candidate. This completes the application process for the candidate.
- Candidates applying online through Demand Draft must send the Demand Draft for Rs.1650/- made in favour of “FORE School of Management” and payable at New Delhi along with the print-out of the e-mail confirmation of the application submission by post/courier so as to reach the Institute on or before the last date of application. The Institute would confirm the successful receipt of the Demand Draft alongwith the print-out of the e-mail confirmation. This completes the application process for the candidate.
- Candidates can apply either in Self Sponsored Category or Company Sponsored Category. Change in category is not allowed.
- Candidates applying under Company Sponsored Category need to download the format from the website and submit the Company Sponsored Certificate in the given format within the stipulated timeframe.
- Candidates shortlisted for GDPI must fill up the "Information Sheet" online compulsorily before appearing for the process.
The programme fee is detailed below-
|Self Sponsored Category||Rs.11,00,000 (Rupees ELEVEN Lakhs only)||4 equal installments of Rs 2,75,000 each|
|Company Sponsored Category||Rs 16,50,000 (Rupees SIXTEEN Lakh FIFTY Thousand only)||4 equal installments of Rs 4,12,500 each|
- The fee includes compulsorily attending an International Immersion Programme, tuition fee, library charges, computer centre usage charges and cost of books & reading material.
- The 1st installment needs to be paid by the last date mentioned in the Offer Letter and subsequent installments (2nd to 4th) as per instructions given by the PGP Office.
- A one-time Registration Fee of Rs 22,000 (Rupees TWENTY-TWO Thousand only) including a) Rs 5,000 towards Security Deposit (refundable), b) Rs 3,000 towards Library Security (refundable), c) Rs 4,000 towards FORE Alumni charges, d) Rs 5,000 towards Medical Insurance with Personal Accident Policy for 2 years, e) Rs 2,000 towards Journal subscription for 2 years, and f) Rs 3,000 towards Student Activities charges.
- Scholarships are offered to needy students with excellent academic performance. For more details please follow the link
- The students are provided with ample opportunities to engage in a variety of co-curricular activities for their holistic development.
- The Institute’s placement activities and compensation offered to the students matches the best that the industry offers.
- The candidates must note that in case of withdrawal from the programme, the refund will be made as per AICTE Guidelines.
Class Timings: During the FIRST Year, the classes are usually held from 0930 Hours to 1830 Hours on Mondays to Fridays though there could be some classes during Saturdays and/or Sundays. However, during the SECOND Year, in addition to the normal class routine, sometimes till 2130 Hours as various specialization courses in all major areas of management.
- The admission is subject to verification of the original documents and approval of the graduation degree by UGC/AICTE/AIU.
- The Institute reserves the right to change any information mentioned above.
Note: In case of a dispute, the jurisdiction would be Delhi only.