FORE has a fairly objective and robust admission policy, which is being followed for the past couple of years to ensure that a fair opportunity is provided to potential candidates to prove their merit.
Ph.D. (FMS, D.U)
Full Time PGDM
The two-year full-time Post Graduate Diploma in Management is an AICTE approved Programme. It is designed to train and groom the future managers who can successfully handle complex business environment.
This programme is the flag-ship programme of the Institute and has been instrumental in fulfilling the aspirations of many future managers who wish to have thorough knowledge of the various areas of management so as to be able to prove his/her credentials to the industry. This programme has been running successfully since its inception in 1992. The total number of approved seats available for this Programme is 180.
Some objectives of the programme include-
- To have comprehensive understanding of the corporate world.
- To integrate the theoretical knowledge with the practical aspects of organizational settings and techniques of management.
- Evolve with the dynamic and complex working environment.
- To acquire conceptual and analytical abilities required for effective decision making.
The candidates fulfilling the following criteria are eligible for the programme-
- The candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree with minimum 50% marks in aggregate of all the subjects studied at any of the Universities incorporated by an Act of Central or State Legislature in India or other Educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of UGC Act 1956 or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India. The Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification obtained by the candidate must entail or minimum of 3 years of education after completing Higher Secondary Schooling (10+2) equivalent.
- Candidates appearing for the final year degree examination in the year 2017 can also apply subject to furnishing the proof of having passed graduation by Tuesday, October 3, 2017 and obtaining minimum 50% marks in aggregate total of all the subjects studied failing which the provisional admission will be cancelled and no fee will be refunded in lieu thereof.
- A candidate must appear in CAT-2016, XAT-2017 or should have a valid GMAT score in a test taken between 1st January 2015 and 10th January 2017.
The Institute has a robust selection procedure for admission to the programme and it includes-
- Short-listing on the basis of CAT/XAT/GMAT Score.
- Written Ability Test (WAT), General Awareness Quiz (GA-Q) and Personal Interview (PI).
- Final selection on the basis of CAT/XAT/GMAT score, performance in the WAT/GA-Q/PI, academic performance and work experience.
How to Apply
Candidates interested in applying are requested to note the following-
- Candidates can apply online http://admissions.fsm.ac.in/. For online application submission candidates need to pay Rs.1650/- either through net banking/credit/debit card or Demand Draft. On successful payment, a system generated e-mail will be sent to the registered email id of the candidate. This completes the application process for the candidate.
- Candidates applying online through Demand Draft must send the Demand Draft for Rs.1650/- made in favour of “FORE School of Management” and payable at New Delhi along with the print-out of the e-mail confirmation of the application submission by post/courier so as to reach the Institute on or before the last date of application. The Institute would confirm the successful receipt of the Demand Draft alongwith the print-out of the e-mail confirmation. This completes the application process for the candidate.
- Candidates can apply either in Self Sponsored Category or Company Sponsored Category. Change in category is not allowed.
- Candidates applying under Company Sponsored Category need to download the format from the website and submit the Company Sponsored Certificate in the given format within the stipulated timeframe.
- Candidates shortlisted for the selection process must fill up the "Information Sheet" online compulsorily before appearing for the process.
The programme fee is detailed below-
|Self Sponsored Category||Rs.12,50,000 (Rupees TWELVE Lakh FIFTY Thousand only)||4 equal installments of Rs 3,12,500 each|
|Company Sponsored Category||Rs 18,75,000 (Rupees EIGHTEEN Lakh SEVENTY-FIVE Thousand only)||4 equal installments of Rs 4,68,750 each|
- The fee includes compulsorily attending an International Immersion Programme, tuition fee, examination fee, extra and co-curricular activities, library, books and reading material, IT Services etc.
- The 1st installment needs to be paid by the last date mentioned in the Offer Letter and subsequent installments (2nd to 4th) as per instructions given by the PGP Office.
- A one-time Registration Fee of Rs 22,000 (Rupees TWENTY-TWO Thousand only) including a) Rs 5,000 towards Security Deposit (refundable), b) Rs 3,000 towards Library Security (refundable), c) Rs 4,000 towards FORE Alumni charges, d) Rs 5,000 towards Medical Insurance with Personal Accident Policy for 2 years, e) Rs 2,000 towards Journal subscription for 2 years, and f) Rs 3,000 towards Student Activities charges.
- Scholarships are offered to needy students with excellent academic performance. For more details please follow the link
- The students are provided with ample opportunities to engage in a variety of co-curricular activities for their holistic development.
- The Institute’s placement activities and compensation offered to the students matches the best that the industry offers.
- The candidates must note that in case of withdrawal from the programme, the refund will be made as per AICTE Guidelines.
During the FIRST Year, the classes are usually held from 08:00 Hours to 15:10 Hours on Mondays to Fridays. However, during the SECOND Year, in addition to the normal class routine, sometimes till 20:40 Hours as various specialization courses in all major areas of management.
- The admission is subject to verification of the original documents and approval of the graduation degree by UGC/AICTE/AIU.
- The Institute reserves the right to change any information mentioned above.
Note: In case of a dispute, the jurisdiction would be Delhi only.