PhD, IIT Kharagpur; CFA, ICFAI University, Tripura; M. Com, MJP Rohilkhand University, Bareilly; B. Com, MJP Rohilkhand University, Bareilly
2 Year 9 Months
He has completed his PhD in finance from the Department of Humanities and Social Sciences, Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur, India. He has worked as an Assistant Professor of Finance and Accounting at VIT, Vellore for two years. He has received financial assistance from IIT Kharagpur to travel abroad to present research papers at the International Conference. He has qualified National Eligibility Test (NET) and was rewarded a Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) from UGC. He is actively exploring the area of Finance and Accounting and has published research papers in national and international journals.
Corporate Finance, Financial Accounting, Financial Economics, Behavioural Finance
Corporate Investments, Corporate Finance, Financial market
1) Gaurav Gupta, Jitendra Mahakud and Vivek Verma (2021), “CEO’s education and Investment-cash flow sensitivity: An empirical investigation”, Published in the Emerald Insight journal titled “International Journal of Managerial Finance”, Vol. 17 No.4.
2) Gaurav Gupta and Jitendra Mahakud (2019), “Alternative measure of financial development and investment-cash flow sensitivity: Evidence from an emerging economy”, Published in the Springer journal titled “Financial Innovation”, Volume 5.
3) Gaurav Gupta and Jitendra Mahakud (2019), “The impact of macroeconomic condition on investment-cash flow sensitivity of Indian firms: Do business group affiliation and firm size matter?” Published in the Emerald Insight journal titled “South Asian Journal of Business Studies”, Volume 9(1).
4) Gaurav Gupta, Jitendra Mahakud and Byomakesh Debata (2018), “Impact of CEO’s characteristics on investment decisions of Indian listed firms: Does crisis make any difference?” Published in the Taylor & Francis journal titled “Cogent Economics and Finance” in the Volume 6(1).
5) Gaurav Gupta and Jitendra Mahakud (2018), “Business Group Affiliation and Corporate Investment: Evidence from Indian Companies”, Published in the Journal of Management Research, Volume 18(1).
FORE School of Management has been designing, developing and conducting innovative Executive Education (EE)/ Management Development Programmes (MDPs) for working executives in India for over three decades.