Admission in Full-Time Fellow Programme in Management (FPM) AY 2023-24. (Apply Online ) | Call for Paper(Special Issue of Abhigyan)
PhD, University of Toronto, Canada; M.Tech. (Management and Systems), IIT Delhi; B.Tech. (Chemical Engg.), IIT Delhi
He has been a Professor of Marketing and the founder Dean (Noida Campus) of the IIM Lucknow. With a B.Tech. and M.Tech. both from the IIT Delhi, and a Doctorate from the University of Toronto, Canada, he has to his credit many national and international publications. He has been a consultant to the World Bank, IDRC (Canada), GWB (for GTZ Germany), Coal India Ltd., GlobeCaste India (a division of France Telecom), various ministries of the Government of India, etc. and member of a few policy committees of the Government of India. In academics he has been associated with teaching at IIM Ahmedabad, Kozhikode and Lucknow, and at Danube Business School, Danube University Krems, Austria.
Environmental Marketing, Technology enabled Customer Relations, CRM and Customer Analytics, Digital Marketing and Analytics.
Forest Products Marketing, Sales Management, Market Share Analysis, IT Enabled Service Offer Analysis, Developing on-line Business Plan, Digital Marketing, CRM and Customer Analytics.
1. Das, J.K., and S. Buddhapriya. 2022. (eds.). Adapting to Business during Covid-19 and other Issues. Bloomsbury, New Delhi. 335p.
2. Das, J.K., S. Taneja, and H. Arora. 2021. (eds.). Corporate Social Responsibility and Sustainable Development: Strategies, Practices & Business Models. Routledge Taylor & Francis Group: U.K. 251p.
3. Das, J.K and H. Arora. 2019 (eds.) Reinventing INDO-RUSSIA Relations. Bloomsbury: New Delhi. 204 p.
4. Das, Jitendra Kumar., S. Jain., S. Basu and B. Majumdar. 2019. Organic Wellness: Influencing Consumer Decisions Via Cause Marketing. Ivey Publishing (Case No.9B19A030).
5. Chanda, U., A. Kumar, and J.K. Das. 2017. Fuzzy EOQ model of a high technology product under trial-repeat purchase demand criterion. International Journal of Modelling and Simulation.[https://doi.org/10.1080/02286203.2017.1407991]
6. Das, J.K. and H. Arora. 2017 (eds.). Vietnam: The Emerging Asian Star From A War-Stricken Nation. Bloomsbury: New Delhi. 163p.
7. Das, J.K., M.Gangwar, S.Kaur, and A.Kumar. 2016. (eds.). Competing Through Operations Excellence: Agility, Adaptability & Analytics. Bloomsbury: New Delhi. 250p.
8. Das, J.K., O. Prakash, and V. Khattri. 2016. Brand Image Mapping: A Study on Bathing Soaps. Global Business Review 17(4): 1-16.
9. Gangwar, M., J.K. Das, and K.N. Singh. 2016. Greendust: Revolutionizing The Returns Process. Ivey Publishing.Ivey Business School at Western Ontario. [Case No.: 9B16D010]
10. Das, J.K. and H. Arora. 2015. (eds.). Reviving Italy: Reflections. Bloomsbury: New Delhi. 134p.
11. Das, J.K., S. Bera, S. Taneja, and R. Raina. 2015. (eds.). Business Sustainability: Challenges and Issues. Bloomsbury: New Delhi. 283p.
12. Das, J.K. 2015. Corporate Social Responsibility Through Green Initiative. In Business Sustainability: Challenges and Issues. J.K. Das, S. Bera, S. Taneja, and R. Raina (eds.). Bloomsbury: New Delhi. pp 265-283.
13. Das, J.K., A. Zameer, A. Narula, and R. Tripathi. 2014. (eds.). Reinventing Marketing for Emerging Markets. Bloomsbury: New Delhi. 495p.
14. Das, J.K. and H. Arora. 2014. (eds.). Malaysia: Challenges and Perspectives. Bloomsbury: New Delhi. 358p.
15. Das, J.K., and M. Joseph. 2013. (eds.). Reflections on Chinese Management Styles and Business Ethics. Bloomsbury: New Delhi. 167p.
16. Das, J.K., O. Prakash, and V. Khatri. 2012. Brand Personality Mapping: A Study on Colas. Asian Journal of Management Research 3(1): 193-200.
17. Das, J.K. 2011. Customerization: The Organizational Change for Marketing Excellence. FORE School of Management, New Delhi. Working Paper. WP No. 1.
18. Das, J.K. and F. Swaminathan. 2011. (eds.). B-School Conclave: Moving To The Next Orbit Proceedings. FORE-NHRDN. Monograph. December 01, 2010. 35p.
FORE School of Management has been designing, developing and conducting innovative Executive Education (EE)/ Management Development Programmes (MDPs) for working executives in India for over three decades.