Admission in Full-Time Fellow Programme in Management (FPM) AY 2023-24. (Apply Online ) | Call for Paper(Special Issue of Abhigyan)
PhD, IIT Delhi; MBA (Information Technology enabled Services), ABV-IIITM, Gwalior; B.Tech (Bioinformatics), Dr. D.Y. Patil University, Pune
2 years and 1.5 months
Dr. Shubhangini Rajput has been working as an Assistant Professor in the area of Quantitative Techniques and Operations Management at FORE School of Management (FSM). Prior to joining FSM, she has been working with Jaypee Institute of Information Technology, Noida in the Operations area and also gained industrial experience. She has completed her PhD in Operations from IIT, Delhi. She is a visiting research fellow at Newcastle University Business School, UK. She has qualified National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by UGC in the first attempt. She has to her credit many publications in the reputed journals of Springer, Elsevier, Taylor & Francis, and Emerald. She has presented her work at international conferences organized by Global Conference on Flexible Systems Management (GLOGIFT) and Global Conference on Cyberspace (GCCS). Her research work on circular economy and cleaner production was also published in Press release and TechAmbit, IITD and recognized as India’s vision of a self-reliant economy. She has been awarded Certificate of Reviewing in recognition of the review contributed to Resources, Conservation, and Recycling Journal, Elsevier.
Industry 4.0, Circular Economy, Sustainability, Resilience, Optimization
Operations & Supply Chain Management, Industry 4.0.
1) Rajput, S. and Singh, S.P., 2021. Industry 4.0 model for integrated circular economy-reverse logistics network. International Journal of Logistics and Research Applications, 1-41.
2) Rajput, S. and Singh, S.P., 2020. Industry 4.0 model for circular economy and cleaner production. Journal of Cleaner Production, 277, p.123853.
3) Lamba, K., Kumar, R., Mishra, S. and Rajput, S., 2020. Sustainable dynamic cellular facility layout: a solution approach using simulated annealing-based meta-heuristic. Annals of Operations Research, 290(1), 5-26.
4) Rajput, S. and Singh, S.P., 2019. Connecting circular economy and industry 4.0. International Journal of Information Management, 49, 98-113.
5) Rajput, S. and Singh, S.P., 2019. Identifying Industry 4.0 IoT enablers by integrated PCA-ISM-DEMATEL approach. Management Decision, 57(8), 1784-1818.
6) Rajput, S. and Singh, S.P., 2019. Industry 4.0- challenges to implement circular economy. Benchmarking: An International Journal, 28(5), 1717-1739.
7) Rajput, S. and Singh, S.P., 2018. Current trends in Industry 4.0 and implications in container supply chain management: a key towards Make in India. In Digital India, 209-224, Springer, Cham.
FORE School of Management has been designing, developing and conducting innovative Executive Education (EE)/ Management Development Programmes (MDPs) for working executives in India for over three decades.