• The PGDM & PGDM (IB) courses at FORE are AICTE (All India Council for Technical Education) approved and also accredited by National Board of Accreditation (NBA).
• The PGDM and PGDM (IB) courses are recognized as equivalent to MBA. Equivalence permission is granted by Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
• FORE is rated as A*** by CRISIL in Delhi-NCR region and A** on National Level for its PGDM & PGDM (IB) Courses.
• The renewal of the accreditation of the PGDM & PGDM (IB) courses by National Board of Accreditation (NBA) for the academic year 2016-17 is under process.
• India Habitat Centre, New Delhi
• The Indus Entrepreneurs (TiE), Delhi-NCR
• Education Promotion Society for India (EPSI), New Delhi
• Asian Regional Training and Development Organization (ARTDO) International, Philippines
• Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS), Hyderabad
• National HRD Network (Delhi Chapter), New Delhi
• Association of Management Development Institutions in South Asia (AMDISA)
• Indian Society for Training & Development (ISTD), New Delhi
• All India Management Association (AIMA), New Delhi
• The Associated Chambers of Commerce and Industry of India (ASSOCHAM), New Delhi
• BRICS Chamber of Commerce & Industry, New Delhi
• DELNET, New Delhi
• National Institute of Science Communication and Information Resources (NISCAIR), New Delhi
• The American Library, New Delhi
• Management Libraries Network (MANLIBNET)
• The Case Centre (TCC)
Appeared in Renowned Publications
• FSM Features in the Asian Directory produced by the EMD, Amsterdam, the Netherlands
• Northampton University, United Kingdom
• Anglia Ruskin University, United Kingdom
• ESC Rennes School of Business, France
• ESCE International Business School, Paris , France
• Vietnam National University - HCM - University of Economics & Law, Vietnam
• Kathmandu University School of Management, Kathmandu, Nepal
• STI University, Yangon, Myanmar
• University of California, Riverside (IEP), USA
• University of Economics Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
• Nanyang Business School, Nanyang Technological University,Singapore
• School of Business and Economics, Linnaeus University,Sweeden
• European Institute for Asian Studies, Luxemburg.
• Guru Govind Singh Indraprastha University Delhi for Ph.D Programme