Two-Year Full-Time PGDM & PGDM-IB Programme (Batch 2016-18)
Instruction for filling up on-line form and on-line payment:
- Please REGISTER using a PERSONAL email id.
- The registered email id should be maintained throughout the ADMISSION PROCESS.
- You can apply using CAT-2016 Registration No., XAT-2016 ID or GMAT ID (the GMAT examination should have been taken on or after January 1, 2014).
- For aspirants who wish to apply through XAT or GMAT ID but do not have a CAT Registration No. may please send their XAT and/or GMAT ID through email at firstname.lastname@example.org. TEAM Admissions will correspond and facilitate completion of the application.
- The Institute will not be responsible for NON-RECEIPT of email, if the candidate has mentioned an incorrect/inactive email id.
- The candidates are required to check the spam/junk folder of his/her registered mail box in the event of non-receipt of emails. In case of non-receipt of any email, the candidate needs to correspond with email@example.com
- If you are a new user click on New User Link and if you are an Existing user please click on Existing User link.
- Please read the instructions carefully before filling up the form online.
- Form with incorrect /incomplete information will be rejected.
- Keep the following documents ready before filling up the application form
- Scanned passport size photograph
- Educational Details (XIIth, Graduation). Please note that it is the responsibility of the candidate to provide accurate information with regard to academic credentials. For further information on this please click here.
- Work Experience Details
- Details of demand draft (DD) or Credit / Debit Card (Visa/Master) or Net Banking through which payment is to be made.
Step1. Register with your name and email id using your own secret password. All correspondence including confirmation of submission of the form will be made to this email id.
Step2. You will find system generated application form with distinct form no. which you should use for further correspondence. The form consists of two pages. On completion of the first page you may proceed by clicking “Save and Continue “. You may modify the form until you have not made the payment. Once payment is made the information can not be altered.
Step 3. Click “Pay Now” for payment else you may “save and exit” for payment at later stage.
Payment can be made either online using Debit/Credit card (Visa/Master) / Net Banking or through Demand Draft made in favour of “FORE School of Management “ , payable at New Delhi .
- In case of payment using Debit/Credit or Net Banking, on successful online payment an e-mail will be sent to your registered e-mail id confirming receipt of application form and payment.
- In case of payment through Demand Draft, one confirmatory e-mail will be sent to your registered e-mail id. Attach the original Demand Draft alongwith a copy of this email and send it to Admissions Office, FORE School of Management, “Adhitam Kendra”, B-18, Qutub Institutional Area, New Delhi-110016 so as to reach us on or before the last date for applications. Please mention the Application Form No., CAT Registration No./XAT ID/GMAT ID and your Name at the back of the Demand Draft.
- In case the page goes blank after making the payment, before proceeding towards making the payment again, kindly check credit/debit card statement or account balance or contact the admissions office at 011-41242415/011-26569996 to confirm the receipt of application fee.
- Kindly make payments through Visa/Master Card preferably
- Please click here to download Company Sponsored Certificate format
- For each programme the amount payable is Rs. 1650/-.