Instruction for filling up on-line form and on-line payment:
- Please REGISTER using a PERSONAL email id.
- The registered email id should be maintained throughout the ADMISSION PROCESS.
- The Institute will not be responsible for NON-RECEIPT of email, if the candidate has mentioned an incorrect/inactive email id.
- The candidates are required to check the spam/junk folder of his/her registered mail box in the event of non-receipt of emails. In case of non-receipt of any email, the candidate needs to correspond with firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are a new user click on New User Link and if you are an Existing user please click on Existing User link.
- Please read the instructions carefully before filling up the form online.
- Form with incorrect /incomplete information will be rejected.
- Keep the following documents ready before filling up the application form
- Scanned passport size photograph
- Educational Details (Xth, XIIth and Graduation). Please note that it is the responsibility of the candidate to provide accurate information with regard to academic credentials.
- Work Experience details after completion of Graduation.
- Details of Credit / Debit Card (Visa/Master) or Net Banking through which payment is to be made.
Step1. Register with your name and email id using your own secret password. All correspondence including confirmation of submission of the form will be made to this email id.
Step2. You will find system generated application form with distinct form no. which you should use for further correspondence. The form consists of two pages. On completion of the first page you may proceed by clicking “Save and Continue “. You may modify the form until you have not made the payment. Once payment is made the information can not be altered.
Step 3. Click “Pay Now” for payment else you may “save and exit” for payment at later stage.
Payment can be made either online using Debit/Credit card (Visa/Master) or Net Banking only.
- In case of payment using Debit/Credit Card or Net Banking, on successful online payment an e-mail will be sent to your registered e-mail id confirming receipt of application form and payment.
- In case the page goes blank after making the payment, before proceeding towards making the payment again, kindly check credit/debit card statement or account balance or contact the admissions office at 011-26569996/9899211145 to confirm the receipt of application fee.
- Kindly make payments through Visa/Master Card only.
- For each programme the amount payable is Rs. 1650/-.