Two Year Full-Time PGDM, PGDM(IB), PGDM(FM), & PGDM(BDA) Programme 2024-26 Batch (Apply Online ) | Call for Papers(Special Issue of Abhigyan closed)-1 | Call for Papers(Special Issue of Abhigyan)-2 | Call for AbstractsFIMC 2023
PhD, University of Kashmir; MBA, BGSB University; UGC-JRF
3 Years and 8 Months
Dr. Sher Jahan Khan works as an Assistant Professor in the Strategy Area at the FORE School of Management. His PhD research work has focused on the effect of resource munificent and environmentally uncertain contexts on organizational cultural and ambidexterity. His ongoing research focuses on strategy, sustainability, innovation, and entrepreneurship. Over the years, Dr. Khan has garnered recognition and appreciation for his significant contributions to the academic arena. He has published several ABDC-A* and A category papers and his research papers have appeared in journals like Industrial Marketing Management, Business Strategy and the Environment, Technological Forecasting and Social Change, International Journal of Emerging Markets. He is a frequent participant in international conferences and has presented his research work at numerous such events.
Strategy, Sustainability, Innovation, Entrepreneurship.
New Venture creation, Green Innovation Management.
1) Chaudhary, S., Dhir, A., Gligor, D., Khan, S. J. & Ferraris, A. (2022). Paradoxes and Coping Mechanisms during Servitisation Journey. Industrial Marketing Management. (ABDC – A*, IF 8.89). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.indmarman.2022.09.005.
2) Dhir, A., Khan, S. J., Islam, N., Rectham, P., Meenakshi, N. (2023). Drivers of sustainable business model innovations: An upper echelon theory perspective. Technological forecasting & social change. (ABDC – A, IF 10.884). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.techfore.2023.122409.
3) Khan, S. J., Dhir, A., Parida, V., Papa. A. (2021). Past, Present and Future of Green Product Innovation. Business Strategy and the Environment. (ABDC – A, IF 10.30). https://doi.org/10.1002/bse.2858.
4) Khan, S. J., Kaur, P., Jabeen, F., Dhir, A. (2021). Green Process Innovation: Where we are and where we are going. Business Strategy and the Environment. (ABDC – A, IF 10.30). https://doi.org/10.1002/bse.2802.
5) Khan, S. J., Badghish, S., Kaur, P., Sharma, R., & Dhir, A. (2023). What motivates the purchasing of green apparel products? A systematic review and future research agenda. Business Strategy and the Environment. (ABDC – A, IF 10.30). https://doi.org/10.1002/bse.3360.
6) Khan, S. J., Mir, A. A., (2019). Ambidextrous culture, contextual ambidexterity and new product innovations: the role of organizational slack and environmental factors. Business Strategy and the Environment, 28(4), 652-663. (ABDC – A, IF 10.30). https://doi.org/10.1002/bse.2287.
7) Mir, A. A., Dar, S. H., & Khan, S. J. (2022). Understanding digital entrepreneurial Intentions; A Capital Theory Perspective. International Journal of Emerging Markets. (ABDC – B). https://doi.org/10.1108/IJOEM-05-2021-0687.
8) Dar, S. H., Mir, A. A. & Khan, S. J. (2021). Digital entrepreneurship and emancipation: exploring the nexus in a conflict zone. International Journal of Emerging Markets. (ABDC – B). https://doi.org/10.1108/IJOEM-07-2021-1076.
9) Khan, S. J., Akram, M. U. & Chauhan C. (2020). Cognitive factors influencing green consumption behaviour of young millennials: An empirical check on Indian consumers. International Journal of Green Economics. 14(4), 293-314. Published with (ABDC – C). https://doi.org/10.1504/IJGE.2020.112566.
10) Shaili, S., Arun, TM., Khan, S. J., Chauhan C., & Akram M.U. (2020). Just One More Episode: Exploring Consumer Motivations for Adoption of Streaming Services. Asia Pacific Journal of Information Systems, 31(1), 17-42. (ABDC – C).https://doi.org/10.14329/apjis.2021.31.1.17.
FORE School of Management has been designing, developing and conducting innovative Executive Education (EE)/ Management Development Programmes (MDPs) for working executives in India for over three decades.