Two Year Full-Time PGDM, PGDM(IB), PGDM(FM), & PGDM(BDA) Programme 2024-26 Batch (Apply Online ) | Call for Papers(Special Issue of Abhigyan closed)-1 | Call for Papers(Special Issue of Abhigyan)-2 | Call for AbstractsFIMC 2023
PhD (Business Administration), Agra University; MS (Software Systems), BITS Pilani; MSc (Mathematics), Meerut University; Advanced Diploma in Business Studies; International Certifications (MOOC) on Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence, Analytics, etc.
Dr. Tarun Kumar Singhal is working as a Professor in the area of Information Technology at FORE School of Management, New Delhi, India. He is a seasoned academician with 29 years of experience in teaching, research, consulting, and training & development. He is actively involved in delivering courses on Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence, Business Analytics, and Information Technology. He is serving as an Assessor with the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC), India, as a Domain Expert with the School of Vocational Education (SVE), Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS), Mumbai, and as an External Member of the Departmental Research Committee (DRC) of Amity International Business School, Amity University UP. He has conducted management programs and training programs for corporate executives within and outside India. He has several publications in SCOPUS/WoS/ABDC/ABS indexed/listed journals to his credit. He has been recognized with various awards at national as well as international platforms for his contribution to teaching and research.
Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence, Information Technology, Business Model Innovation, and Social Media Expressions.
Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence for Productivity, Trustless Certification of Credentials, Prompt Engineering, Personal, and Professional Competency Assessments.
1) Venkatesh, R. and Singhal, T.K. (2023). Articulating Business Model Innovation, Digital Transformation and Managed Services: Case of Digital Transformation as a Service. International Journal of Business and Globalisation 33 (1/2), 1-23.
2) Kuberkar, S., Singhal, T. K., and Singh, S. (2022). Fate of AI for Smart City Services in India: A Qualitative Study. International Journal of Electronic Government Research. 18 (2), 1-21.
3) Yerpude, S. and Singhal, T. K. (2022). Digital Customer Order Management enabled by the Internet of Things an empirical validation. International Journal of Public Sector Performance Management. 9 (1&2), 71-89.
4) Rautela, S., Yerpude, S. and Singhal. T. K. (2022). Augmentation of Effectiveness of New Product Development through Social Media: An Empirical Validation. International Journal of Public Sector Performance Management. 9 (1&2), 5-24.
5) Venkatesh, R., Singhal T. K. and Hallur. G. G. (2022). VIDE-LEO: A Framework to Measure Business Innovation Success of SMEs. International Journal of e-Collaboration. 18(1), 1-19.
6) Kuberkar, S., and Singhal, T. K. (2021). Factors Influencing the Adoption Intention of Blockchain and Internet-of-Things Technologies for Sustainable Blood Bank Management. International Journal of Healthcare Information Systems and Informatics. 16 (4), 1-21.
7) Yerpude, S. and Singhal, T. K. (2021). “Custolytics” Internet of Things based customer analytics aiding customer engagement strategy in emerging markets – an empirical research. International Journal of Emerging Markets. 16 (1), 92-112.
8) Yerpude, S. and Singhal, T. K. (2020). IoT supported SMART supply chain management for effective online retail management (e-retail) – an empirical research. International Journal of Logistics Systems and Management. 36 (3), 441–461.
9) Yerpude, S. and Singhal, T. K. (2020). Value Enablement of Collaborative Supply Chain Environment Embedded with the Internet of Things: Empirical Evidence from the Automotive Industry in India. International Journal of Intelligent Information Technologies. 16 (3), 19-51.
10) Yerpude, S. and Singhal, T. K. (2019). Achieving Service Process Excellence with Connected Customer: A Winning Approach. International Journal of Information Systems and Supply Chain Management. 12 (1), 66-80.
FORE School of Management has been designing, developing and conducting innovative Executive Education (EE)/ Management Development Programmes (MDPs) for working executives in India for over three decades.