Admission in Full-Time Fellow Programme in Management (FPM) AY 2023-24. (Apply Online ) | Call for Paper(Special Issue of Abhigyan)
PhD, IFHE Hyderabad; MSc (Mathematics), NIT Rourkela; UGC-NET (Management).
Dr. Amarnath Mitra is working as an Associate Professor in the area of Information Technology and Big Data Analytics at FORE School of Management, New Delhi. Prior to joining FORE, Dr. Mitra worked as Senior Quant Analyst at BioUrja Power LLC (Texas, USA). Dr. Mitra has over five years of industry experience as an analyst and researcher with substantial exposure of working with big & high frequency data and analytics. In academics, Dr. Mitra worked as full-time faculty for over six years in management institutes such as BML Munjal University Gurugram, IMI New Delhi and IBS Hyderabad. As guest/visiting faculty he has taught in several reputed institutions like SIBM Pune, NMIMS Hyderabad, IIIT Bhubaneswar among others. Dr. Mitra has taught subjects like Data Science, Predictive Analytics, Business Analytics, Quantitative Methods, Business Research Methods, Operations Research, Econometrics, among others.
Asset Pricing, Econometric Modeling, Energy Economics, Financial Derivative and Risk Management.
Data Analytics, Financial Modeling and Analytics.
1) Jena, S. K., Dash, A. K., Mitra, A., & Tiwari, A. K. (2021). Analysing the impact of FDI and globalization on tourism development. Anatolia, 1-4.
2) Mohapatra, S., Jena, S. K., Mitra, A., & Tiwari, A. K. (2019). Intellectual capital and firm performance: Evidence from Indian banking sector. Applied Economics, 51(57), 6054-6067. Tiwari, A. K., Jena, S. K., Mitra, A., & Yoon, S. M. (2018). Impact of oil price risk on sectoral equity markets: Implications on portfolio management. Energy Economics, 72, 120-134.
3) Mitra, A., & Iyer, V. (2017). Transmission of volatility across Asia-Pacific stock markets: Is there a pattern?. IIM Kozhikode Society & Management Review, 6(1), 42-54.
4) Sreejesh, S., Anusree, M.R., & Mitra, A. (2016). Effect of information content and form on customers’ attitude and transaction intention in mobile banking: moderating role of perceived privacy concern. International Journal of Bank Marketing, 34(7), 1092-1113.
5) Sreejesh, S., Mitra, A., & Sahoo, D. (2015). The impact of customer’s perceived service innovativeness on image congruence, satisfaction and behavioral outcomes. Journal of Hospitality and Tourism Technology, 6(3), 288-310.
FORE School of Management has been designing, developing and conducting innovative Executive Education (EE)/ Management Development Programmes (MDPs) for working executives in India for over three decades.