PhD, Indian Institute of Management Lucknow; M.Tech. (Computer Science and Engineering), National Institute of Technology; B.Tech. (Computer Science and Engineering), West Bengal University of Technology
Debasmita Dey has completed her Doctoral degree from the Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow. She has completed her B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering from the West Bengal University of Technology. She obtained her M.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering from the National Institute of Technology, Durgapur. Her research interest includes natural language processing, text analytics, data mining and e-commerce. She had published one book chapter in Lecture Notes in Computer Science. She has published works in Pacific Asia Conference on Information Systems 2021, International Conference on Strategic, Management, Decision Theory and Data Science 2020, International Conference on Big Data Analytics 2019, and 1st International Conference on Digital Economy 2019.
Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing, Predictive Analytics, Digital Business, Management Information Systems, Customer Analytics, Data Mining, Sentiment Analysis
Recommender System, Customer Sentiment and emotion Analysis, Decision making under uncertain environment, Social Media Analytics
1) Dey, Debasmita and Kumar, Pradeep, (2021). “Review Rating Prediction using Explicit and Implicit features" International Journal of Business Information Systems. Accepted and under process of publication.
2) Dey, Debasmita., & Kumar, Pradeep.” A Novel Approach to Identify the Determinants of Online Review Helpfulness and Predict the Helpfulness Score Across Product Categories”. Chapter in Book Series Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS), Springer Publication (2019), pp. 365-388
3) Dey, Debasmita and Kumar, Pradeep, "Investigation of Social Media Polarization using Natural Language Processing: A Case of COVID 19 Pandemic". Pacific Asia Conference on Information Systems 2021 Proceedings.
4) Dey, Debasmita., & Kumar, Pradeep, “Clustering online E-commerce Reviews using linguistic and numeric fuzzy data”. International Conference on Strategic, Management, Decision Theory and Data Science 2020.
5) Dey, Debasmita., & Kumar, Pradeep.” Predicting the Score of a product using Reviews Collected from Multiple E-commerce Websites”, 1st International Conference on Digital Economy 2019.
FORE School of Management has been designing, developing and conducting innovative Executive Education (EE)/ Management Development Programmes (MDPs) for working executives in India for over three decades.