Admission in Full-Time Fellowship Programme in Management (FPM) in AY 2021-22. Application for PGDM(BDA) Programme (Limited Seats Only) Apply Now ADMISSIONS-2021: FINAL RESULT (Click here) Admissions open for Executive-PGDM Programme Batch(2021-22) (Apply Now) 7 Months certificate course in Big Data Analytics by UCR, USA (Apply Now) FORE International Marketing Conference (FIMC) 2021(Click Here)
PhD (Finance); MBA (Finance); B.Sc. (Mathematics).
Prof. Himanshu Joshi has been into teaching, training and research for more than 16 years. He has published several research papers in refereed national journals and presented research papers in reputed national and international conferences. He has conducted in house MDPs for organizations like MMTC, AstraZeneca, Bharati Televentures, Directorate of Resettlement, and Indian Army. He has also successfully developed and executed Open MDPs in the area of Spreadsheet Modeling for Valuation, Financial Analysis using Excel, Strategic Financial Management, and FOREX Risk Management.
Foreign Exchange Risk Management, International Corporate Finance, Portfolio Management, Quantitative Finance.
Spreadsheet Modeling, Foreign Exchange Risk Management, Portfolio Management, Fixed Income Securities.
1)Joshi, H. and Bhatt, P. (2019) Fair Employee Treatment and Financial Characteristics of Firms, Theoretical Economic Letters, Vol. 9 (4), 929-946. [Category – B under ABDC]
2)Joshi, H. (2019) Cash Holding or Net Debt, What is Relevant for Indonesian Firms? The South East Asian Journal of Management, [Emerging Source Citation Index of Clarivate Analytics] (Forthcoming)
3)Joshi, H. (2018) Does Introduction of Stock Options Impact Stock Volatility: Empirical Evidence from Underlying Stocks in Indian Market. Theoretical Economic Letters, Vol. 8 (10), 1803-1815. [Category – B under ABDC] 4)Joshi, H. (2018) Option Trading, Information Asymmetry and Firm Innovativeness: Evidence from Stock Option Trading Firms from India. Theoretical Economic Letters, (accepted for publication in special issue on Financial Innovation, Vol. 8 (11), 2169-2181. [Category – B under ABDC]
5)Joshi, Himanshu (2018). Disinvestment and Firm Performance- A Comparative Analysis of Strategic Sale vs. Public Offerings by Indian Public Sector Enterprises. Abhigyan, Vol. XXXVI, (1).
6)Joshi, H. Corporate Risk Management, Firms’ Characteristics and Capital Structure: Evidence from BSE- SENSEX Companies, Vision: The Journal of Business Perspectives. Sage Publications. Vol. 22, No. 4, 395- 404. [Scopus/SCImago]
7)Joshi, Himanshu (2018). Option Trading, Information Asymmetry and Firm Innovativeness: Evidence from India, FORE Working Paper No. 2018/17.
8) Joshi, H. (2017). Why the Global Equity Allocation in Frontier Markets is Low? Evidence from Vietnam, Indian Journal of Research in Capital Markets. Vol. 4, Issue 3, July – September.
9) Joshi, H. “Corporate Risk Management, Firms’ Characteristics and Shareholders’ Value Creation” Published in Conference Proceedings for 4th ICBAI Conference 2016, I.I.Sc., Bangalore.
10) Joshi, H. “Constructing International Equity Portfolio for BRIC Nations using Modified Global CAPM Returns." Abhigyan (Paper Accepted August 2016).
11) Joshi, H. (2016) “FX Equity Exposure and Foreign Exchange Rate Sensitivity of Stock Prices: A Study of Exporting and Importing Firms in India.” Abhigyan (January- March 2016).
12) Joshi, H. (2013). Foreign exchange rate sensitivity, FX equity exposure and stock price: A case of Bajaj Auto Limited. Abhigyan, 31 (3), 1-12.
13) Joshi, H. (2012). Impact of Increment in dividend distribution tax on dividend policy: Empirical evidence from India. Abhigyan, 30 (2), 1-10.
14) Joshi, H., & Dutta, V. (2011). Does foreign market listing results into greater foreign institutional ownership and better market co-integration: Evidence from Indian companies listed on New York Stock Exchange. Abhigyan, 29 (1), 1-9.
15) Joshi, H. (2010). Capital structure and product market determinants: empirical evidence from Indian auto mobile industry. Asia Pacific Business Review, 6 (2), 41-49.
16) Joshi, H. (2010). Comparative performance evaluation of mutual funds schemes in bearish market in India. Synergy, 8 (2), 17-26.
FORE School of Management has been designing, developing and conducting innovative Executive Education (EE)/ Management Development Programmes (MDPs) for working executives in India for over three decades.