Admission in Full-Time Fellow Programme in Management (FPM) AY 2023-24. (Apply Online ) | Call for Paper(Special Issue of Abhigyan)
FPM (PhD) (Operations Management and Quantitative Techniques), IIM Indore; MSc (Mathematics), IIT Kharagpur; BSc (Honours) (Mathematics), Presidency College, Calcutta University
Shirsendu Nandi worked as a faculty member in the area of operations in Indian Institute of Management Rohtak. He was chairperson of Operations Management area and chairperson for executive education and certificate programmes. He has also taught in various academic programmes at Greatlakes Institute of Management Chennai. He is the recipient of prestigious N.B.H.M (National Board for Higher Mathematics) Scholarship awarded by Department of Atomic Energy, Govt. of India. He has worked for two years with Wipro Technologies in the area of business intelligence. He has guided PhD students and published in various international journals of repute. He has conducted MDPs on Project Management, Data Analytics, Manufacturing Excellence, Quality Management. His teaching interests include subjects like Quantitative Methods, Business Statistics, Advanced Probability and Stochastic Process, Supply Chain Management, Operations Management, Advanced Optimization, Managerial Economics etc.
Supply chain contracts, Supply chain coordination, Supply chain modelling and network design, Mathematical model building for supply chain and operations related problems.
Logistics and Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing excellence Design, offering solutions on Management Problems Requiring Optimization/Statistical Modelling
1) Rathore, H., Nandi, S. and Jakhar, S. (2020) ‘The future of Indian aviation from the perspective of environment-centric regulations and policies, IIMB Management Review (Forthcoming)
2) Rathore, H., Nandi, S., Pandey, P. and Singh S.(2019) ‘Diversification-based Learning Simulated Annealing algorithm for Hub Location Problems’, Benchmarking: An International Journal, 26(6),1995-2016
3) Singh, S., Sharma, A. and Nandi, S. (2019) ‘Using transcendental phenomenology to explore the social jugaads of transacting money post demonetisation in India’, International Journal of Indian Culture and Business Management.18(4), 442-457.
4) Nandi ,S. (2018). Analysis of Results Obtained on return contracts with warranty. International Journal of Operational Research, 33(3),277-296.
5) Sharma, A. and Nandi, S. (2018) ‘A Review of Behavioral Decision Making in the Newsvendor Problem.’ Operations and Supply Chain Management : An International Journal, 11 (4):200-213.
6) Nandi S. (2017). ‘Analysing and managing channel risk for return policy contracts with warranty’. International Journal of Business Forecasting and Marketing Intelligence, 3(2): 185-200.
7) Nandi S. (2016). ‘Dynamics of Coordination for return policy contracts with warranty.’ Operations and Supply Chain Management: An International Journal, 9 (2):105-118.
8) Nandi S. (2013). ‘Case Commentary on Main Building Refurbishing Project at NIM.’ Indore Management Journal, 4(2):46-47.
FORE School of Management has been designing, developing and conducting innovative Executive Education (EE)/ Management Development Programmes (MDPs) for working executives in India for over three decades.