PhD, IIT (ISM) Dhanbad; MBA (HR and Marketing), GBTU Lucknow; B.Sc., CSJM University Kanpur
4 Years and 9 Months
Dr. Shubhi Gupta is an Assistant Professor at FORE School of Management, New Delhi. Her expertise lies in the areas of Organisational Behaviour and Human Resource Management. She is a PhD from the Department of Management Studies, IIT (ISM) Dhanbad and has almost 5 years of work experience in the areas of teaching, training, and research. She has a keen interest in research and believes in cross-discipline research collaborations. To her credit, she has various International Research Publications in ABDC/ SCI/ SCIE/ SCOPUS indexed journals viz. Information Technology & People, Journal of Organizational Change Management, European Journal of Training and Development, International Journal of Logistics Management, VINE Journal of Information and Knowledge Management Systems to name a few. She has presented research papers at 11 reputed national and international conferences. She has also authored a book chapter and attended various workshops on advanced research methods and teaching techniques.
Virtual Teams, Team Dynamics, Conflict Management, Qualitative Research, Psychological Empowerment, and Well-being.
Team Management, Emotional Intelligence, Talent Management
1) Gupta, S., Pathak, G.S. & Biswas, B. (2023). The roles of conflict management and psychological empowerment in virtual teams. Information Technology & People, Vol. (ahead-of-print) No. (ahead-of-print). DOI: 10.1108/ITP-04-2022-0265 (ABDC– ‘A’, SCImago Q1, ABS – 3, Indexed in Scopus, SSCI).
2) Gupta, S., & Pathak, G.S. (2022). Ethical Issues in Virtual Workplaces: Evidence from an Emerging Economy. European Journal of Training and Development, Vol. (ahead-of-print) No. (ahead-of-print). DOI: 10.1108/EJTD-03-2022-0023 (ABDC– ‘C’, SCImago Q2, Indexed in Scopus, ESCI).
3) Rathore, B., Gupta, R., Biswas, B., Srivastava, A., Gupta, S. (2022). Identification and Analysis of Adoption Barriers of Disruptive Technologies in the Logistics Industry. International Journal of Logistics Management, Vol. 33 No. 5, pp. 136-169. DOI: 10.1108/IJLM-07-2021-0352 (ABDC– ‘A’, SCImago Q1, Indexed in Scopus, SSCI).
4) Singh, N., Pandey, R., Gupta, R., Biswas, B., & Gupta, S. (2022). Reverse Knowledge Transfer: Making Sense of Two Decades of Academic Research. VINE Journal of Information and Knowledge Management Systems, Vol. (ahead-of-print) No. (ahead-of-print). DOI: 10.1108/VJIKMS-08-2021-0155 (ABDC– ‘B’, Indexed in Scopus, ESCI).
5) Gupta, S., & Pathak, G.S. (2018). Virtual Team Experiences in an Emerging Economy: A Qualitative Study. Journal of Organizational Change Management, Vol. 31 No. 4, pp. 778-794. DOI:10.1108/JOCM-04-2017-0108 (ABDC– ‘B’, ABS – 2, SCImago Q2, Indexed in Scopus, SSCI).
6) Gupta, S., & Pathak, G. S. (2017). Understanding the Dimensions of Virtual Teams: A Study of Professional Students in India. International Journal of Web-Based Learning and Teaching Technologies, Vol. 12 No. 2, pp. 54-67. DOI:10.4018/IJWLTT.2017040104 (Indexed in Scopus).
7) Gupta, S., & Pathak, G. S. (2017). Virtual Workplaces: Emerging Issues for Human Resource Function for Sustainable Growth. In Ghosh, Sandhya & Roy, Subrata Kumar (Eds.), Human Resource Management and Sustainable Growth (pp. 297-310), Serials Publications, New Delhi, India.
8) Gupta, S., & Pathak, G. S. (2016). HR practices for women employees: A study of information technology (IT) sector in India. In Recent Advances in Information Technology (RAIT), 2016 3rd International Conference on (pp. 672-676), IEEE. DOI: 10.1109/RAIT.2016.7507980 (Indexed in Scopus).
FORE School of Management has been designing, developing and conducting innovative Executive Education (EE)/ Management Development Programmes (MDPs) for working executives in India for over three decades.