PhD, CUSAT, Kochi; MIB, SMS, CUSAT, Kochi; CISA, ISACA, US; ISO 27001 LA, IQMS, UK
Contact: 011 – 41242443
Dr. Sudeep has more than eighteen years of experience in the Information Technology & Management training domain. He has more than ten years of experience teaching postgraduate management students and eight years of experience in the IT industry before joining academics. His IT industry experience included software development, project management, information systems audit and information security consulting. He is a Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) and ISO 27001:2013 Lead Auditor. He has good exposure in auditing/consulting for banking & financial institutions. He has associated with major financial institutions like Federal Bank, Dhanalaxmi Bank, Muthoot Finance, UAE Exchange and National Finance Co. (Oman). His teaching interest includes courses like international management, international business management and international economic organizations. He has published articles on information security-related areas in leading journals and has presented papers on national seminars. He is a member Association for Computing Machinery (ACM, US) & Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA, US). ACM awarded him a “Senior Member” grade for his professional & academic achievements in information technology in 2009.
International Trade and Technology, International Management, Information Security
International business planning, E-Business strategy development information security planning & implementation
1) Subramanian, S., & Agrawal, U. (2021). Nudging our way to successful information security awareness. ISACA Journal, 1, 1–6.
2) Sudeep, S., & Sankaranaryanan, K. C. (2008). Internet Banking and Customer Acceptance: The Indian Scenario. In Manoj P.K (Ed.), Proceedings of UGC-CSEZ Sponsored National Seminar on Banking in the Era of Diverse Development Paradigms: From Financial Inclusion to Special Economic Zones (Kalamassery, Kochi, March 03 2008) pp. 5-10. Kochi: Department of Applied Economics, Cochin University of Science and Technology.
3) Manoj, P. K., & Sudeep, S. (2008). Information & Communication Technology for Economic Development- The case of Kerala Economy. In Meera Bai.M, Kerala Economy-Slumber to Performance (pp. 109-140). New Delhi: Serials Publications. (ISBN:978-81-8387-133-4)
4) Sudeep, S. (2006). Windows Workflow Foundation: A New Approach for Workflow Automation. In Proceedings of the National Conference on Web Intelligence (Kalamassery, Kochi, India, December 15-16). Rajagiri School of Computer Science, Kalamassery, Kochi 683104, pp. 21-24
5) Manoj, P. K. & Sudeep. S. (2006). Cheque Truncation: A primer. The Indian Banker (Special Issue), March 2006, Vol. I, No.3, pp. 127-132
6) Manoj, P. K. & Sudeep, S. (2005). Strategic Significance of Information Systems Security in Banks. IBA Bulletin Vol. XXVII, N0.6, 25-32
FORE School of Management has been designing, developing and conducting innovative Executive Education (EE)/ Management Development Programmes (MDPs) for working executives in India for over three decades.