Admission in Full-Time Fellowship Programme in Management (FPM) in AY 2021-22. Application for PGDM(BDA) Programme (Limited Seats Only) Apply Now ADMISSIONS-2021: FINAL RESULT (Click here) Admissions open for Executive-PGDM Programme Batch(2021-22) (Apply Now) 7 Months certificate course in Big Data Analytics by UCR, USA (Apply Now) FORE International Marketing Conference (FIMC) 2021(Click Here)
PhD, CUSAT,Kochi; MIB,SMS,CUSAT,Kochi; CISA, ISACA,US; ISO 27001 LA,IQMS,UK
Contact: 011 – 41242443
Dr.Sudeep has fifteen years of experience in Information Technology & Management training domain. He has more that seven years of experience in teaching post graduate management students and nearly eight years in IT industry. His IT industry experience included software development, project management, information systems audit and information security consulting. He is a Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) and ISO 27001:2013 Lead Auditor. His current consulting work area involves design, implementation and auditing of Information Security Management Systems for leading companies. He has been part of ISMS implementation or auditing projects of some of the major Financial, Software and other sectors companies. He has published articles on information security related areas in leading journals & has presented papers on National Seminars. He is a member Association for Computing Machinery (ACM,US) & Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA,US). He is an active member of ISACA Cochin Chapter and had held many Board positions including the post of Vice President. He is a regular faculty for CISA Review Course conducted by ISACA Cochin Chapter. He was awarded with "Senior Member" grade by ACM,US in August 2009 for his professional & academic achievements in the field of information technology.
International Trade and Technology, International Business, WTO, Trade in services
Consulting Interest Areas: International business planning, E-Business strategy development, Information security implementation & auditing.
1. Sudeep, S., & Sankaranaryanan, K., C. (2008). Internet Banking and Customer Acceptance: The Indian Scenario. In Manoj P.K (Ed.), Proceedings of UGC-CSEZ Sponsored National Seminar on Banking in the Era of Diverse Development Paradigms: From Financial Inclusion to Special Economic Zones (Kalamassery, Kochi, March 03 2008) pp. 5-10. Kochi: Department of Applied Economics, Cochin University of Science and Technology.
2. Manoj, P. K., & Sudeep, S. (2008). Information & Communication Technology for Economic Development- The case of Kerala Economy. In Meera Bai.M, Kerala Economy-Slumber to Performance (pp. 109-140). New Delhi: Serials Publications. (ISBN:978-81-8387-133-4)
3. Sudeep S (2006). Windows Workflow Foundation: A New Approach for Workflow Automation. In Proceedings of the National Conference on Web Intelligence (Kalamassery, Kochi, India, December 15-16). Rajagiri School of Computer Science, Kalamassery, Kochi 683104, pp. 21-24
4. Manoj P K & Sudeep S (2006). Cheque Truncation: A primer. The Indian Banker (Special Issue), March 2006, Vol. I, No.3, pp. 127-132
5. Manoj, P K and Sudeep, S (2005). Strategic Significance of Information Systems Security in Banks. IBA Bulletin Vol. XXVII, N0.6, 25-32
FORE School of Management has been designing, developing and conducting innovative Executive Education (EE)/ Management Development Programmes (MDPs) for working executives in India for over three decades.