Admission in Full-Time Fellow Programme in Management (FPM) AY 2023-24. (Apply Online ) | Call for Paper(Special Issue of Abhigyan)
PhD, Saurashtra University; M.Phil (Statistics); M.Sc (Statistics); B.Sc (Statistics) - Gujarat University
She has organized workshops on Decision Sciences and its application business research methods, advanced excel workshops for public and private sector. She has been involved in case development with Maruti True Value, Blind People Association, Indraprastha Apollo Hospital etc. She teaches courses on Business Statistics, Quantitative Methods and Advanced Statistical Techniques. She has published research papers in national and international journals of repute.
Reliability and life testing, Business Forecasting, Managerial Decision Making, Quantitative Techniques in Advanced Marketing Research
Reliability and life testing, Business Forecasting, Managerial Decision Making, Quantitative techniques in Advanced Marketing Research
1) Karishma M. Qureshi , Bhavesh G. Mewada, Sumeet Kaur and Mohamed Rafik Noor Mohamed Qureshi (2023) “Assessing Lean 4.0 for Industry 4.0 Readiness Using PLS-SEM towards sustainable Manufacturing Supply Chain”, Sustainability, Volume 15, 3950.
2) Shilpi Jain, Sriparna Basu, Yogesh K Dwivedi, Sumeet Kaur (2022) “Interactive voice assistants – Does brand credibility assuage privacy risks?”, Journal of Business Research, Volume 139, 701-717.
3) Faisal Ahmed, Sumeet Kaur (2019) “ India's Export Potential with the Arctic Council Countries: A Gravity Model Estimation”, Pacific Business Review International, Volume 11, Issue 11, 72-85.
4) Jitendra K. Das, Mohita Gangwar Sharma, Sumeet Kaur, Alok Kumar (2016), Competing through Operations Excellence Agility, Adaptability & Analytics, Bloomsbury India: New Delhi.
5) Sumeet Kaur, Prachi Bhatt (2015), Strategic HR Intervention for Sustainable Development: A Case Study Approach, Business Sustainability Issues and Challenges, Bloomsbury India: New Delhi.
6) Sumeet Kaur, Sameer Pingle, C. Gopalkrishnan (2014), Calorx and Visamo Kids Foundation, The Entrepreneur’s Choice: Cases on Family Business India, Routledge, Taylors & Francis Group.
7) Sumeet Kaur, G.C.Bhimani, M.N. Patel (2013)” Estimation under progressive Interval Type-I Censoring for Reciprocal Exponential Distribution”, Wulfenia Journal, Volume 20, Issue 4, 388-405.
8) Sumeet Arora, G.C. Bhimani, M.N. Patel (2012) “Estimation under Progressive Type-II Censoring for Type-II Generalized Half Logistic Distribution”, Journal of Applied Sciences Research, 8(8): 3992-4000.
9) Sumeet Arora, Sameer Pingle (2010) “Adaptability, Compatibility and Role Perception of Faculty Members in Management Institute-A Pilot study”, WIM Journal of Management, Vol.2, no.1, 19-33.
10) Sumeet Arora, G.C. Bhimani, M.N. Patel (2010) “Some Results on Maximum Likelihood Estimations of Parameters of Generalised Half Logistic Distribution under Type-I Progressive Censoring with Changing Failure Rate”, International Journal of Contemporary Mathematical Sciences, Vol. 5, no. 14, 685-698.
11) Santosh Dhar, Sumeet Arora, Shital Badshah, Vibha Arora and Gincy V Mathai (2009). Heal with a Touch. 709-022-1 case published with European Case Clearing House.
12) Upinder Dhar, Sameer Pingle, Sumeet Arora, Deepika Chaplot, Sandip Dhakecha (2009). Maruti True Value Tapping the Untapped Market.509-033-1 case published with European Case Clearing House.
13) Sumeet Arora, G.C. Bhimani, M.N. Patel (2008) “Estimation under Progressive Type-II censoring for Length Biased Exponential Distribution", IAPQR Transactions: Journal of Indian Association for Productivity, Quality & Reliability, Volume 33 #2, 83-93.
FORE School of Management has been designing, developing and conducting innovative Executive Education (EE)/ Management Development Programmes (MDPs) for working executives in India for over three decades.