PhD, Saurashtra University; M.Phil (Statistics); M.Sc (Statistics); B.Sc (Statistics) - Gujarat University
She has organized workshops on Decision Sciences and its application business research methods, advanced excel workshops for public and private sector. She has been involved in case development with Maruti True Value, Blind People Association, Indraprastha Apollo Hospital etc. She teaches courses on Business Statistics, Quantitative Methods and Advanced Statistical Techniques. She has published research papers in national and international journals of repute.
Reliability and life testing, Business Forecasting, Managerial Decision Making, Quantitative Techniques in Advanced Marketing Research
Reliability and life testing, Business Forecasting, Managerial Decision Making, Quantitative techniques in Advanced Marketing Research
1) Kaur, S. (2013). Estimation under progressive interval Type-I censoring for reciprocal exponential distribution. WULFENIA Journal, 20 (4), 388-405.
2) Kaur, S. (2012). Estimation under progressive Type-II censoring for type-II generalized half logistic distribution. Journal of Applied Sciences Research, 8 (8), 3992-4000.
3) Kaur, S. (2008-2009). Estimation under progressive Type-II censoring for length biased exponential distribution. IAPQR Transactions, 33 (2), 83-93.
4) Kaur, S. (2010). Some results on maximum likelihood estimations of parameters of generalised half logistic distribution under Type-I progressive censoring with changing failure rate. International Journal Contemporary Mathematical Sciences, 5 (14), 685-698.
5) Kaur, S. (2008). Adaptability, compatibility and role perception of faculty members in management institute-A pilot study. WIM Journal of Management, 2 (1), 19-33.
FORE School of Management has been designing, developing and conducting innovative Executive Education (EE)/ Management Development Programmes (MDPs) for working executives in India for over three decades.