FCA (Institute of Chartered Accountants of India), Ph.D., M. Com., CCIT (IBFD, the Netherlands)
Possesses 38 years of top level experience as Board Director and Country Head in investment banking industry, management teaching, research and consulting. Out of this teaching experience of 24 years as Professor of Finance and Accounting at FORE since 1997. Programme director for 2 years for evening executive PGDM. Chairman of finance and accounting area for 6 years. Member of various committees at FORE. Recipient of ‘Distinguished Management Teacher’ and ‘Rashtriya Gaurav’ awards. Authored 3 books and edited 1. Authored a large number of other publications like case studies and research papers etc. Presented 5 papers in international conferences. Member of the editorial board of 2 refereed international and 5 refereed national journals. Member of Doctoral Committee, Department of Management, Jamia Hamdard University and Capital and Commodity Market. Committee, PHD Chamber of Commerce and Industry. Ph.D. degree of 1 scholar from Jamia Hamdard University completed under his supervision. Travelled overseas extensively for academic pursuits
Investment banking, Contemporary corporate reporting practices, Project appraisal and financing, Financial accounting, reporting and analysis, IFRS convergence of Indian accounting standards, Corporate governance.
Corporate reporting practices, Investment banking, Primary market.
1. Financial Accounting for Management: An Analytical Perspective (Pearson).
2. Project Appraisal and Financing (PHI).
3. Inflation Accounting: The Indian Context (Kanishka).
4. Edited 1 book: Gaagar Main Saagar: Self Realization towards fulfillment (Times Publication India).
1. 33 papers in leading national/international journals,
2. 12 case studies with The Case Centre UK/USA,
3. 15 working papers,
4. 4 papers in the proceedings of international conferences,
5. 8 chapters in edited books.
FORE School of Management has been designing, developing and conducting innovative Executive Education (EE)/ Management Development Programmes (MDPs) for working executives in India for over three decades.