Admission in Full-Time Fellow Programme in Management (FPM) AY 2023-24. (Apply Online ) | Call for Paper(Special Issue of Abhigyan)
PhD (IIT-Kanpur); Certified Mentor (London Business School); PGDRD- Xavier Institute of Social Service, Ranchi; BA–English Honours with Distinction, Govt. College, Rourkela
Dr. Anita Tripathy Lal is a Professor at FORE School of Management, New Delhi. Her expertise lies in the areas of Business Communication, Leadership & Entrepreneurship. She is a PhD from IIT Kanpur and has over 25 years of work experience in the areas of teaching, training, research and consultancy. She also has the experience of teaching as visiting faculty at IIT Delhi, IIT Kanpur, IIFT Delhi; IIM Ranchi and IIM Rohtak. She has been a part-time consultant for two years to NTPC’s World Bank funded projects on Environmental Impact Assessment.
Connecting with the corporate is her forte. She has also conducted number of Management Development Programs and workshops in the areas of her expertise Business Communication and Entrepreneurship for corporate professionals from Private & Public Sectors, MNCs & NGOs along with numerous officials from State Trading Corporation, Indian Statistical Service, Indian Forest Service and Indian Administrative Service. Her MDP's and workshops are in the areas of ‘Overcoming stage fear for Public Speaking; Effective Communication Through Theatre Techniques; Interpersonal Relationship, Communication & Presentation Skills, Written Communication, Assertiveness, Positive Attitude, Level 5 Leadership, Intrapreneurial Mindset for Leadership Roles, Entrepreneurial Mindset and Competencies, Opportunity Evaluation and Business Model & Plan'.She has keen interest in personality development and research related activities. She has national and international research papers to her credit.
In 2011-12, she received the prestigious “Certification with Honors” on “Mentor Development Program for Entrepreneurs” from London Business School organized by National Entrepreneurship Network. Being a certified Mentor she has been successfully mentoring entrepreneurs. She has mentored over hundred Entrepreneurs. Her passion though, remains “Student Start-ups”. She has been felicitated by TiE New Delhi for her contribution as a Mentor to the TiE Young Entrepreneurs (TYE 2014-15). She has also been on the ‘Mentoring Board’ of IIT Kanpur Entrepreneurship Cell and Amity University. Besides teaching the MBA students at FORE, she has taken up various key Administrative responsibilities such as - Program Director ABN Amro Executive Education, Chair Library, Chair Placements, Area Chair Communications and since 2010, she has been heading the Centre for Entrepreneurship Development at FORE and is also a Start-up Advisor to NEN Wadhwani Programs. Prof. Lal is able to create an ideal blend of Leadership, Entrepreneurship, and Communication in her training programs, a few of the most potential skills critical to creating success stories for Organizations in today's uncertain times.
Business Communication; Entrepreneurship; Leadership
Business Communication; Entrepreneurship; Leadership & Participatory Rural Appraisal.
1) CSR initiatives by Small and Medium Enterprises in the National Capital Region of India" by Anita T Lal has been published in August 2021, by Routledge Taylor and Francis Group UK in the Book - "CSR & Sustainable Development: Strategies, Practice & Models" Edited by Dr. Jitendra K Das, Prof. Shallini Taneja and Prof. Hitesh Arora
2) “UDAYAN CARE - Transforming Lives” by Anita T Lal WP 2018/26 FORE School of Management
3) Lal, Anita. T. 2016. Xin Chao….Are you ready for Business Negotiation. Vietnam The Emerging Asia Star From A War- Stricken Nation. Bloomsbury: New Delhi. pp 87-100 2)
4) Lal, Anita. T. 2015. Woman Entrepreneurs in India – Over the years! Abhigyan – FORE Management Journal. New Delhi. 33 (2): 13-25 3)
5) Lal, Anita. T. 2014. Malaysia is Truly Asia… say Malaysian Indians. Malaysian Management Lessons for India. Bloomsbury : New Delhi. pp 234-251 4) Lal, Anita. T. 2013. NI HAO--- Hello This is The Chinese Way! Reflections on Chinese Management Styles and Business Ethics. Bloomsbury: New Delhi. pp 44-53
FORE School of Management has been designing, developing and conducting innovative Executive Education (EE)/ Management Development Programmes (MDPs) for working executives in India for over three decades.