PhD (Retailing), Hamdard University; MBA, Jamia Millia Islamia; B.E. (Mech.), Delhi College of Engineering (DTU)
30 years (industry + academic)
Worked at responsible positions in organizations like BHEL, Gresham India, Geep Torches, Duracell, Gillette and Amkette Computer Peripherals looking after marketing and business development functions. He has taught Sales & Distribution, Retailing, Mall Management, Marketing Management, B2B Marketing, Marketing Research, Logistics and Supply Chain at leading B-schools in Delhi an NCR. He has published research papers and articles in leading national and international journals. He also regularly conducts Management Development Programmes and Faculty Development Programmes in areas of his specialization.
Retailing, Organized food and grocery retailing, Mall management, Distribution and logistics, B2B Marketing, Customer Management
Retailing, Sales & Distribution Management, Marketing Research, Customer Management.
1. Khaliq, I.H., Mahmood, H.Z., Malik, S., Jan, M.J., and Zameer, A. (2017), “Exploring switching factors for mobile number portability: A survey”, International Journal of Advanced and Applied Sciences, 4(8), 29-36
2. Raina, R. and Zameer, A. (2016), “A study of non-verbal immediacy behavior from the perspective of Indian cultural context, gender and experience”, Inderscience Journal – International Journal of Indian Culture and Business Management, 13(1), 35-56
3. Zameer, A. (2015). Italian luxury brands in India: Opportunities and challenges. Abhigyan, 33 (1), 1-11.
4. Zameer, A. & Devasagayam, R. (2015). Cognitive dissonance and buyers' coping mechanisms: A comparative study of US and Indian consumers. International Journal of Business Administration, 6 (3), 1-14.
5. Zameer, A. (2011). Food and grocery retail: Patronage behaviour of Indian urban consumers. South Asian Journal of Management, 18 (1), 119-148.
FORE School of Management has been designing, developing and conducting innovative Executive Education (EE)/ Management Development Programmes (MDPs) for working executives in India for over three decades.