Admission in Full-Time Fellow Programme in Management (FPM) AY 2023-24. (Apply Online ) | Call for Paper(Special Issue of Abhigyan)
PhD, IIFT Delhi; MBA (Communications), MICA, Ahmedabad; B.Tech. (Chemical Engg.), Aligarh Muslim University
She has worked at Ernst & Young and did several industry projects focusing on Increasing ROI in marketing. Her research interest lies in the domain of e-commerce, services and promotional strategies in online scenario. She has got scholarship three times in a row from Michigan State University to present her research work at international forums. She has presented her papers in several international conferences, Academy of International Business (AIB), NASMEI, IIT Delhi, IIM Lucknow to name a few.
E-commerce, Promotions strategy, Digital Marketing and Services Marketing.
Digital marketing, Marketing and advertising spends, Evaluation of promotional strategies
1) Sharma, A., Wali, O. P., & Joshi, R. M. (2020). A Critical Investigation of Consumer Response for Monetary and Non-monetary Promotions Across E-services. Paradigm, 24(2), 195-207.
2) Sharma, A., Joshi, R. M., & Wali, O. P. (2020). Human Capital: A Key Driver of Consumer Decision-making in Online Promotion (An Application of Grounded Theory in Exploratory Research). Asia-Pacific Journal of Management Research and Innovation, 16(2), 132-145.
3) Sharma, A. and Joshi, R.M. (2021), "M-coupon's sharing behaviour on social media: intrinsic vs extrinsic motivation", South Asian Journal of Business Studies, Vol. 10 No. 3, pp. 278-304.
4) Sharma,A; Joshi RM; Wali O.P, 2020. Human Capital : A Key Driver of Consumer Decision Making in Online Promotion, Abhigyan 37 (4), 21-29
5) Sharma, A.; Joshi, R.M. (2019). Application of grounded theory in exploratory research on consumer decision making in online promotion. Proceedings of Emerging Markets Conference Board, IMT Ghaziabad, India
6) Sharma,A.; Joshi, R.M. (2018). Heterogeneity in Online Sales Promotion and Deal Acquisitions: Value Seekers, Price Seekers and Encounters. Proceedings of Academy of International Business, Minneapolis, US
7) Sharma, A.; Joshi, R.M. (2017). Factors Influencing Consumer Attitude towards Private label brands in online marketing: A Qualitative Review. Proceedings of PAN IIM conference, IIM Lucknow
8) Sharma,A.; Joshi, R.M (2017). Factors Influencing Consumer Attitude towards Private Label Brands in Online Marketing: An Empirical Review. Proceedings of Strategies in Volatile Environment for Emerging Markets, IIT Delhi
9) Sharma,A.; Joshi, R.M.(2017). Meta-Analysis of Drivers of Online Shopping. Proceedings of NASMEI, IIM Indore
FORE School of Management has been designing, developing and conducting innovative Executive Education (EE)/ Management Development Programmes (MDPs) for working executives in India for over three decades.