Admission in Full-Time Fellowship Programme in Management (FPM) in AY 2021-22. Application for PGDM(BDA) Programme (Limited Seats Only) Apply Now ADMISSIONS-2021: FINAL RESULT (Click here) Admissions open for Executive-PGDM Programme Batch(2021-22) (Apply Now) 7 Months certificate course in Big Data Analytics by UCR, USA (Apply Now) FORE International Marketing Conference (FIMC) 2021(Click Here)
FPM (PhD), IIM Indore; MBA (Communication) Symbiosis Institute of Business Management Pune; BMS, Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya
Contact: 011- 46485521
Prof. Payal Kapoor has experience of close to six years in the industry where she has handled various leadership roles in the function of Sales and Marketing. Her last industry assignment was with Entertainment Network India Ltd (Radio Mirchi, Delhi). Her research thesis focused on understanding electronic word-of-mouth behavior on social media. She has presented her research work in prestigious national and international conferences and was presented with the “Best Paper- Entry Research Track” Award at 6th IIMA Doctoral Colloquium, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad (2013). Her papers are published in reputed national journals
Computer-mediated Communication & User Behaviour, Digital Marketing, Consumer Behaviour, Brand Management
1) Kapoor, P.S. and Singhal, V. (2021), "Perceived vulnerability to COVID-19, dispositional optimism and intention to adopt preventive health behaviour: an experiment with anti-smoking advertising", Journal of Social Marketing, Vol. 11 No. 2, pp. 124-147
2) Kapoor, P.S., Balaji, M.S. and Jiang, Y. (2021), "Effectiveness of sustainability communication on social media: role of message appeal and message source", International Journal of Contemporary Hospitality Management, Vol. 33 No. 3, pp. 949-972.
3) Madan, S. K., and Kapoor, P.S. (2020). "Study of Consumer Brand Following Intention on Instagram: Applying the Uses and Gratification Theory". International Journal of Online Marketing. Vol. 11 No. 2. pp. 32-51.
4) Kapoor, Payal S., Jayasimha, K.R., Sadh, Ashish & Gunta, Srinivas(2020). eWOM via social networking site: source versus message credibility. Int. J. Internet Marketing and Advertising, Vol. 14, No. 1, 2020, pp:19-47; ISSN :1477-5212, E-ISSN:1741-8100.
5) Kapoor, P. S., Jayasimha, K. R., Gunta, S., & Sadh, A. (2019). Facebook eWOM: Self-Shared Versus System-Generated Credibility Cue. International Journal of Online Marketing (IJOM), 9(3), 23-48.
6) Kapoor, P. S., & Gunta, S. (2016, September). Impact of Anonymity and Identity Deception on Social Media eWOM. In Conference on e-Business, e-Services and e-Society (pp. 360-370).Springer International Publishing.
7) Kapoor, P.S. (2013). Exploring celebrity licensing as opposed to celebrity endorsement: A consumer perspective. Journal of Marketing & Communication, 8 (4), 13-19.
8) Kapoor, P.S. (2013). Brand-related, consumer to consumer, communication via social media. IIM Kozhikode Society & Management Review, 2 (1), 43-59.
9) Kapoor, P.S. (2013). Save the girl child initiatives in India: A social marketing perspective. Indore Management Journal, 3 (4), 18-34.
FORE School of Management has been designing, developing and conducting innovative Executive Education (EE)/ Management Development Programmes (MDPs) for working executives in India for over three decades.