FPM (PhD), IIM Indore; MBA (Communication) Symbiosis Institute of Business Management Pune; BMS, Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya
Contact: 011- 46485521
Prof. Payal Kapoor has experience of close to six years in the industry where she has handled various leadership roles in the function of Sales and Marketing. Her last industry assignment was with Entertainment Network India Ltd (Radio Mirchi, Delhi). Her research thesis focused on understanding electronic word-of-mouth behavior on social media. She has presented her research work in prestigious national and international conferences and was presented with the “Best Paper- Entry Research Track” Award at 6th IIMA Doctoral Colloquium, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad (2013). Her papers are published in reputed national journals
Computer-mediated Communication & User Behaviour, Digital Marketing, Consumer Behaviour, Brand Management
1) Kapoor, Payal S., Jayasimha, K.R., Sadh, Ashish & Gunta, Srinivas(2020). eWOM via social networking site: source versus message credibility. Int. J. Internet Marketing and Advertising, Vol. 14, No. 1, 2020, pp:19-47; ISSN :1477-5212, E-ISSN:1741-8100.
2) Kapoor, P. S., Jayasimha, K. R., Gunta, S., & Sadh, A. (2019). Facebook eWOM: Self-Shared Versus System-Generated Credibility Cue. International Journal of Online Marketing (IJOM), 9(3), 23-48.
3) Kapoor, P. S., & Gunta, S. (2016, September). Impact of Anonymity and Identity Deception on Social Media eWOM. In Conference on e-Business, e-Services and e-Society (pp. 360-370).Springer International Publishing.
4) Kapoor, S.P. (2013). Exploring celebrity licensing as opposed to celebrity endorsement: A consumer perspective. Journal of Marketing & Communication, 8 (4), 13-19.
5) Kapoor, S.P. (2013). Brand-related, consumer to consumer, communication via social media. IIM Kozhikode Society & Management Review, 2 (1), 43-59.
6) Kapoor, S.P. (2013). Save the girl child initiatives in India: A social marketing perspective. Indore Management Journal, 3 (4), 18-34.
FORE School of Management has been designing, developing and conducting innovative Executive Education (EE)/ Management Development Programmes (MDPs) for working executives in India for over three decades.