PhD, FMS, University of Delhi; UGC NET
Pratibha Wasan qualified the National Eligibility Test for lectureship in Management, conducted by the University Grants Commission of India, in 2004. She received her PhD degree in Finance from FMS, Delhi University, Delhi, India, in 2010. Dr. Pratibha is the author of several business cases published by ISB-IVEY. She has successfully supervised doctoral students and has written numerous research papers in top international journals with high impact factor including (Journal of Cleaner Production, International Journal of Bank Marketing, Journal of General Management, and IIMB Review). She has been teaching courses on Financial Accounting, Corporate Finance, Corporate Restructuring, Derivatives & Risk Management, Cost Accounting, and Advanced Corporate Finance. She has several 'Best Teaching Faculty' awards to her credit. Before her academic career, Dr. Pratibha worked as Business Consultant with HCL Infosystems, Noida. She received from HCL Infosystems, 'Excellence in Performance' award in the year 2003 for her exceptional work performance.
Green finance, sustainability, earnings quality, mergers & acquisitions, and corporate governance
Costing, corporate restructuring, capital budgeting
1) Wasan, P. (2017). Business Ethics at UIT. Ivey Publishing. https://www.iveycases.com/ProductView.aspx?id=89541.
2) Wasan, P. (2017). IRCTC's Growth Strategy: Emulating Flipkart. The Case Center. https://www.thecasecentre.org/programmeAdmin/products/view?id=142648
3) Wasan, P. and Sharp, D. (2015). Revenue recognition for services contract. Ivey Publishing. https://www.iveycases.com/ProductView.aspx?id=72116, 2015.
4) Wasan, P. and Sharp, D. (2013). Alphatech India Limited. Ivey Publishing. https://www.iveycases.com/ProductView.aspx?id=56909, 2013.
5) Wasan, P. (2022). CDEL Turnaround - Positive PR or Reality?
Reference no. 122-0033-1https://casecent.re/p/182907
1) Gupta, H., Kumar, A., & Wasan, P. (2021). Industry 4.0, cleaner production and circular economy: An integrative framework for evaluating ethical and sustainable business performance of manufacturing organizations. Journal of Cleaner Production, 295, 126253. (Category A journal in ABDC list; Impact Factor = 7.246; Scopus CiteScore = 10.9).
2) Kumar, A., Wasan, P., Luthra, S., & Dixit, G. (2020). Development of a framework for selecting a sustainable location of waste electrical and electronic equipment recycling plant in emerging economies. Journal of Cleaner Production, 277, 122645. (Category A journal in ABDC list; Impact Factor = 7.246; Scopus CiteScore = 10.9).
3) Wasan, P. & Mulchandani, K. (2020). Corporate governance factors as predictors of earnings management. Journal of General Management, 45(2), 71-92. (B category journal in ABDC list; Impact Factor=0.53)
4) Wasan, Pratibha & Mulchandani, Kalyani. (2019). Dividends and Earnings Quality: Evidence from India. IIMB Management Review. 10.1016/j.iimb.2019.10.001. (B category journal in ABDC list; CiteScore= 2.1; Impact Factor=1.07)
5) Wasan, P., (2018), "Predicting customer experience and discretionary behaviors of bank customers in India", International Journal of Bank Marketing, Vol. 36 (4), pp.701-725. (A category in ABDC list; Scopus CiteScrore= 4.2; Impact Factor= 2.196)
6) Wasan, P., Kumar, A., & Luthra, S. (2021). Green Finance Barriers and Solution Strategies for Emerging Economies: The Case of India. IEEE Transactions on Engineering Management. https://doi.org/10.1109/TEM.2021.3123185. (Impact Factor=6.14, Q1 journal, Category A in ABDC list; ranked 3* in ABS; Scopus Cite Score = 4.5)
7) Wasan, P., Kumar, A., & Luthra, S. (2022). How can banks and finance companies incorporate value chain factors in their risk management strategy? The case of agro?food firms. Business Strategy and the Environment. https://doi.org/10.1002/bse.3179 (Impact Factor=10.8, Q1 journal, Category A in ABDC list; ranked 3* in ABS; Scopus Cite Score = 4.5)
8) Wasan, P. & Mulchandani, K. (2022). Do Changes in Deferred Revenue Indicate Future Financial Performance? Evidence from India; Journal of International Accounting, Auditing, and Taxation. Volume 46, 100441 (Impact Factor=1.203, Q2 journal, ranked 3* in ABS; Scopus Cite Score = 2.0)
FORE School of Management has been designing, developing and conducting innovative Executive Education (EE)/ Management Development Programmes (MDPs) for working executives in India for over three decades.