PhD, National Law University Jodhpur; PGDBM, IMT Ghaziabad; B.Tech (Electrical), National Institute of Technology, Hamirpur
With more than two decades in the area of IT, ERP, Consulting and Operations Management, he has worked extensively with Fortune 500 clients across Asia Pacific, Europe and Americas. Within India, he has worked with clients in Government as well as Private sector. He started his career in the R & D unit of a Fortune 500 organization. He has also worked with Infosys, where he was the “Operations & Strategy” Head for Enterprise Solutions, a business unit with annual revenues of 1,000 Million USD, 10,000 employees and CAGR of 33 %. He was a part of Infosys Senior Management, was a level below the Infosys Executive Board and reported into board member of Infosys China. At FORE he is also the Dean (Corporate Relations).
Outsourcing, ERP, Operations Management
Technology Consulting, Operations Management, Outsourcing & Offshoring, ERP, Program Management
1) Determinants and Prediction Accuracy Of Price Multiples for South East Asia: Conventional and Machine learning Analysis, Indonesia Capital Market Review, Volume 12, No. 1 (2020)
2) Determinants of Stock Option Listing: Logistic Regression and Random Forest Approach, Pacific Business Review International, Volume 13, Issue 1 (2020)
3) Impact of Diversification on Performance of Top Indian ICT Outsourcing Firms: An Entropy Analysis, International Journal of Innovation and Technology Management, Volume 17,No 2 (2020)
4) Organizational socialization: differences in consequences between employees from nations with high and low uncertainty avoidance, International Journal of Indian Culture and Business Management, Volume 17, Issue 3 (2019)
5) Organizational Socialization & Work Related Attitudes in India’s Uncertainty Culture, The Indian Journal of Industrial Relations, Volume 52, No.2, October (2016)
6) Offshoring ERP implementations: Critical success factors in European Perspective (Book Chapter), Enterprise Systems: Strategic, Organizational, and Technological Dimensions, Springer (2015)
7) Critical success factors for offshoring of enterprise resource planning (ERP) implementations, Business Systems Research, Volume 3, No. 1, June, 4 – 13 (2012).
8) Offshoring ERP implementations: critical success factors in Swiss perspective, 18th Americas Conference on Information Systems (AMCIS) Proceedings, Paper 15 (2012).
FORE School of Management has been designing, developing and conducting innovative Executive Education (EE)/ Management Development Programmes (MDPs) for working executives in India for over three decades.