Two Year Full-Time PGDM, PGDM(IB), PGDM(FM), & PGDM(BDA) Programme 2024-26 Batch (Apply Online ) | Call for Papers(Special Issue of Abhigyan closed)-1 | Call for Papers(Special Issue of Abhigyan)-2 | Call for AbstractsFIMC 2023
PhD, Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur; M.Phil. (Economics), School of Economics, Devi Ahilya University, Indore (M.P); B.A. (Economics, Philosophy, English Literature),Indore Christian College, Devi Ahilya University, Indore, (M.P.).
Dr. Roopesh Kaushik had been Assistant Professor of Economics in School of Rural Development at Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Tuljapur. He had supervised nine M.Phil Thesis and had been the member of Doctoral Advisory Committee and Research Council at TISS, Tuljapur. He had been programme coordinator of Integrated M.Phil-PhD programme and Social Innovation and Entrepreneurship programme at TISS, Tuljapur. He had also convened National Rural Youth Festival 2017 & 2018 and Confluence on Entrepreneurship 27 & 28 December 2019, at TISS, Tuljapur. He had also worked at the post of Assistant Professor in the Department of Economics at Central University of Rajasthan and IMS Unison University, Dehradun. He had delivered guest lecture on Development & Resource Economics at Central University of Rajasthan (CURAJ). He had obtained his Master of Philosophy and Master of Arts Degree in Economics from Devi Ahilya University and PhD from Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur. He had qualified University Grants Commission’s National Eligibility Test (NET) for Lectureship (Economics) in 2006. To his credit, he had published many research papers in the national and international journals and presented papers in the conferences
Institutional Economics, Environment & Resources Economics, Development Studies, Social Entrepreneurship, Cost-Benefit Analysis, Project Evaluation, Industrial Organization
Environmental Impact Assessment, Livelihood, Project Evaluation, Corporate Social Responsibility
1) Kaushik, R. (2020). Mobilise People, Make Them Part of Construction, State of India's Environment 2020. Centre for Science & Environment. Delhi: Down to Earth.
2) Kaushik, R., Pattnaik, B. K. & Rath, B., (2019). Community Participation in Effective Water Resource Management: A Comparative Study in Alwar, Rajasthan. Economic & Political Weekly.
3) Bellampalli, P. N., & Kaushik, R. (2018). Rural Urban Migration in India; Types, Challenges and Opportunities,. Manpowr Journal, LII (3), 59-71.
4) Kaushik, R., & Suharsh. (2016). Impact Identification and Determinants of Gambling: A Case of Figure Gambling in Sholapur. Journal of Advanced Research in Economics & Business Management.
5) Jain, P., & Kaushik, R. (2015). Sustainable Human Well-Being: An Alternative Development Principle and its Measurement, Indian Journal of Human Development.
6) Kaushik, R., & Rath, B. (2015). Impact of Institutions in Managing Rural Water Resources: Identifying Appropriate Institutional Framework in a Semi-Arid Region of Rajasthan. Journal of Advanced Research in Alternative Energy, Environment and Ecology.
7) Kaushik, R. (2015). Impact of Alternative Institutional Framework on Crop Productivity and on Rural Employment: A Case of Water Harvesting Practices in a semi-arid region of Rajasthan. Journal of Advanced Research in Agriculture Science & Technology .
8) Kaushik, R. (2015). Impact of Gross Domestic Product (GDP) on Employment in India: A Pre-reform and Post-reform Comparison. Journal of Advanced Research in Economics & Business Management.
FORE School of Management has been designing, developing and conducting innovative Executive Education (EE)/ Management Development Programmes (MDPs) for working executives in India for over three decades.