Admission in Full-Time Fellowship Programme in Management (FPM) in AY 2021-22. Application for PGDM(BDA) Programme (Limited Seats Only) Apply Now ADMISSIONS-2021: FINAL RESULT (Click here) Admissions open for Executive-PGDM Programme Batch(2021-22) (Apply Now) 7 Months certificate course in Big Data Analytics by UCR, USA (Apply Now) FORE International Marketing Conference (FIMC) 2021(Click Here)
(Fellow (NITIE), Mumbai (Thesis submitted), M.Tech (Industrial Engg), VIT-Pune Pune University, B.E.(Production Engg), Shivaji University, Kolhapur.
Contact: 011- 46485530
Prof Sourabh has submitted his doctoral thesis on “The Dynamics of Manufacturing Strategy” from. Prior joining academia, Sourabh has developed integrated Lean-TPM-TOC model for productivity improvement of Indian autoancillary firms. Sourabh has published his research in the international journals of repute such as- International Journal of Production Research (IJPR), Business Process Management Journal (BPMJ), International Journal of Human factors and engineering (IJHFE), International Journal of management concepts and philosophy (IJMCP), International Journal of Global business and competitiveness (IJGBC). Sourabh is also serving as the reviewer for the international journals- International Journal of Lean Six Sigma (IJLSS), International Journal of Global business and competitiveness (IJGBC), Journal of Information systems and communications.
Manufacturing Strategy, Lean Manufacturing, Digital Manufacturing, Worksystem Design, Business Competitiveness, Industrial Ergonomics
Manufacturing Strategy, Manufacturing Competitiveness, Lean Manufacturing, Operational Excellence
1)1. Kulkarni, S., Verma, P., & Mukundan, R. (2019) Performance Landscape Modelling in Digital Manufacturing Firm, Business Process and Management Journal, Emerald Publications,Vol. 25 No. 3, pp 533-552. DOI: 10.1108/BPMJ-11-2017-0333 .
2) 2. Kulkarni, S., Verma, P., & Mukundan, R. (2018) Assessing Manufacturing strategy definitions utilizing text mining International Journal of Production Research, Taylor & Francis publications. DOI: 10.1080/00207543.2018.1512764.
3) 3. Kulkarni, S., Dhake, R., Raut, R., & Maddulety K. (2018) Can TOC be a catalyst for Lean implementation? -A Case Investigations, International Journal of Management Concepts and Philosophy, Vol 11, No. 3, pp 270-298, Inderscience Publishers, DOI: 10.1504/IJMCP.2018.10014231.
4) 4. Kulkarni, S., Verma, P., & Mukundan, R. (2016). Extending Canvas of Manufacturing Strategy: 8Ps model. International Journal of Global Business and Competitiveness, Vol. 11 No.1, pp 1-15.
5) 5. Qureshi, A., Manivannan, K., Khanzode, V., Kulkarni, S., (2019) Musculoskeletal disorders and ergonomic risk factors in foundry workers, International Journal of Human factors and Ergonomics, Vol.6, No.1, pp 1-17, Inderscience Publishers, DOI: 10.1504/IJHFE.2019.10020996.
6) 6. Kulkarni, S., Dhake, R., Raut, R. & Narkhede, B. (2014). Achieving operational excellence through an integrated approach of Lean manufacturing and TPM methodology in mechanical cluster line: A Case Study. International Journal of Global Business and Competitiveness, Vol. 9 No.1, pp 15-31.
FORE School of Management has been designing, developing and conducting innovative Executive Education (EE)/ Management Development Programmes (MDPs) for working executives in India for over three decades.