Fellow (Industrial Engg), (NITIE, Mumbai) , M.Tech (Industrial Engg), VIT-Pune Pune University, B.E.(Production Engg), Shivaji University, Kolhapur.
Contact: 011- 46485530
Prof Sourabh is working as Assistant Professor in the Quantitative Techniques and Operations Management area. He holds his masters (M. Tech) and Fellow (Doctoral) degree in the Industrial Engineering and Manufacturing systems. Prior joining academia, Sourabh has developed integrated Lean-TPM-TOC model for productivity improvement of Indian auto-ancillary firms. Sourabh has published his research in the international journals such as- International Journal of Production Research (IJPR), Business Process Management Journal (BPMJ), Research in Transportation Business & Management, International Journal of Human factors and engineering (IJHFE), International Journal of management concepts and philosophy (IJMCP), International Journal of Global business and competitiveness (IJGBC). Prof Sourabh is also serving as Guest Editor, of Special Issue on- Rebound to Higher Levels of Operational Excellence and Export Competitiveness, International Journal of Global business and competitiveness (IJGBC), Springer Publications. Apart from the editorial commitments, Sourabh is also serving as the reviewer for various international and national journals of repute.
Manufacturing Strategy, Lean Manufacturing, Digital Manufacturing, Worksystem Design, Business Competitiveness, Industrial Ergonomics
Manufacturing Strategy, Manufacturing Competitiveness, Lean Manufacturing, Operational Excellence
1) Sonar, H. C., & Kulkarni, S. D. (2021). An Integrated AHP-MABAC Approach for Electric Vehicle Selection. Research in Transportation Business & Management, 100665.
2) Kulkarni, S., Verma, P., & Mukundan, R. (2019) Performance Landscape Modelling in Digital Manufacturing Firm, Business Process and Management Journal, Emerald Publications,Vol. 25 No. 3, pp 533-552. DOI: 10.1108/BPMJ-11-2017-0333
3) Kulkarni, S., Verma, P., & Mukundan, R. (2019) Assessing Manufacturing strategy definitions utilizing text mining International Journal of Production Research, Vol 57, no. 14, pp. 4519-4546 Taylor & Francis publications. DOI: 10.1080/00207543.2018.1512764
4) Kulkarni, S., Dhake, R., Raut, R., & Maddulety K. (2018) Can TOC be a catalyst for Lean implementation? -A Case Investigations, International Journal of Management Concepts and Philosophy, Vol 11, No. 3, pp 270-298, Inderscience Publishers, DOI: 10.1504/IJMCP.2018.10014231.
5) Kulkarni, S., Verma, P., & Mukundan, R. (2016). Extending Canvas of Manufacturing Strategy: 8Ps model. International Journal of Global Business and Competitiveness, Vol. 11 No.1, pp 1-15.
6) Qureshi, A., Manivannan, K., Khanzode, V., Kulkarni, S., (2019) Musculoskeletal disorders and ergonomic risk factors in foundry workers, International Journal of Human factors and Ergonomics, Vol.6, No.1, pp 1-17, Inderscience Publishers, DOI: 10.1504/IJHFE.2019.10020996.
7) Kulkarni, S., Dhake, R., Raut, R. & Narkhede, B. (2014). Achieving operational excellence through an integrated approach of Lean manufacturing and TPM methodology in mechanical cluster line: A Case Study. International Journal of Global Business and Competitiveness, Vol. 9 No.1, pp 15-31.
FORE School of Management has been designing, developing and conducting innovative Executive Education (EE)/ Management Development Programmes (MDPs) for working executives in India for over three decades.