Two Year Full-Time PGDM, PGDM(IB), PGDM(FM), & PGDM(BDA) Programme 2024-26 Batch (Apply Online ) | Call for Papers(Special Issue of Abhigyan closed)-1 | Call for Papers(Special Issue of Abhigyan)-2 | Call for AbstractsFIMC 2023
PhD, Sharda University; M. Phil, Alagappa University; MCA, M. D. University, Rohtak
Dr. Saurabh Mittal has a rich experience of 17+ years in academics and industry. Prior to FORE School of Management, New Delhi, he worked with reputed B-Schools like FIIB, New Delhi; GLBIMR Gr. Noida, Asia-Pacific Institute of Management, and JK Business School, Gurugram. He also worked with EPFO, Govt. of India for 2.3 years. He has 12 research papers published in SCOPUS, WoS and ABDC indexed/ listed journals. He has successfully organised 11 MDPs / FDPs, 16 International Conferences and 06 National Seminars. He is recipient of the reputed 21st Dewang Mehta Award, and was the Finalist in the Pearson Teaching Awards 2014. He received the Outstanding Author for being Editor of the book on CSR & Competitiveness (2012). He has travelled to many countries like Austria, Indonesia, Ethiopia, UAE, Malaysia and Thailand for academic and research purposes. He has chaired/ attended several corporate events organised by AAMAI (Indonesia Insurance Institute); Gunadarma University, Indonesia; UTAS, Ibri, Oman; Universiti Teknologi Mara, Malaysia, PHDCCI, ASSOCHAM, CII, INDIACSR, SERD, HR SuccessTalk, and other organisations.
Knowledge Management, Mobile Marketing, Digital Marketing and Analytics, E-Commerce.
Electronic Business, ERP Implementation, IT based startups, Digital Marketing, Data Analytics, Data Visualisations, Dashboard development.
1) Mittal S., Kumar V., Seppi J. (2022). “Targeting Mobile Gamers Community for Marketing Campaigns”, Journal of Content, Community & Communication, ISSN online 2395-7514, print 2456-9011, Q3, SCOPUS Indexed, Cite Score 2022: 1.8, December 2022 (Year-8, Vol.16), 106-117, DOI: 10.31620/JCCC.12.22/09.
2) Mittal S., Kumar, V. (2022). “Strategic Framework for Non-Intrusive Mobile-Marketing Campaigns”, International Journal of Electronic Marketing and Retailing, Cite Score 2022: 1.8, SCOPUS Q3, ABDC-C, Inderscience, ISSN online 1741-1033, print 1741-1025, 13(2), 2022, 190-205. DOI: 10.1504/IJEMR.2022.121819.
3) Mittal S., Kumar, V. (2020). “Mobile marketing campaigns: practices, challenge and opportunities”, International Journal of Business Innovation and Research (IJBIR), Inderscience, ISSN online 1751-0260, ISSN print 1751-0252, 21(4), 523-539, Cite Score 2022: 1.9, SCOPUS Q3, DOI: 10.1504/IJBIR.2020.105996.
4) Mittal S., Kumar, V. (2020). “A Framework for Ethical Mobile Marketing”, International Journal of Technoethics (IJT) Vol. 11(1) January 2020, ISSN 1947-3451. 11(1), 28-42. IGI Global, Cite Score 2022: 2.9, SCOPUS Q3, Web of Science. DOI: 10.4018/IJT.2020010103.
5) Mittal, S., & Aggarwal, S. (2019). Corporate social responsibility-a case study of the Satya Bharti School Program. International Journal of Indian Culture and Business Management, 18(3), 272-290. ISSN online 1753-0814, ISSN print 1753-0806. Inderscience, ESCI, CABS, Web of Science (Clarivate Analytics), UGC CARE Group A, ABDC-C Category. 10.1504/IJICBM.2019.099282.
6) Mittal, S. and Kumar, V. (2019). ‘Study of knowledge management models and their relevance in organisations’, Int. J. Knowledge Management Studies, Vol. 10, No. 3, pp.322–335. ISSN 1743-8268, Cite Score 2022 1.1, SCOPUS Q4, ABDC Listed C Category, https://doi.org/10.1504/IJKMS.2019.101491, UGC CARE Group A.
7) Saurabh Mittal, Poonam Kumar (2012). The Perpetration & Prevention of Cyber Crime in India. International Journal of Technoethics (IJT) Vol. 3(1), 28-42 January-March 2012, ISSN 1947-3451. Cite Score 2022: 2.9, Web of Science, SCOPUS Q3, UGC CARE Group A. DOI: 10.4018/jte.2012010104.
8) Oswari, T., Yusnitasari, T., Kusumawati, R. D., & Mittal, S. (2018). Music Recommendation System Design for Online Platform with the Concept of Unified Modeling Language (UML). In 2018 International Conference on Sustainable Energy, Electronics, and Computing Systems (SEEMS) (pp. 1-7). IEEE. DOI: 10.1109/SEEMS.2018.8687346, SCOPUS Indexed, UGC CARE Group A.
9) Kusumawati R., Oswari T., Yusnitasari T., Mittal S., Kumar V. (2020). Impact of Marketing-Mix, Culture and Experience as Moderator to Purchase Intention and Purchase Decision for Online Music Product in Indonesia", International Journal of Business Innovation and Research (IJBIR), ISSN online 1751-0260, ISSN print 1751-0252, Cite Score 2022: 1.9, SCOPUS Q3, Vol. 25(4), 2021, 475-495, DOI: 10.1504/IJBIR.2020.10026168.
10) Mittal S., Kumar S., “Analysing Opportunities in Mobile-Commerce” in the Edited Book Title: The Future of E-Commerce, Publisher: Nova Science Publishers, Inc., USA. ISBN: 979-8-88697-335-8, DOI: 10.52305/KMUB3774. SCOPUS Indexed.
11) Mittal S., Singh A. (2014). “A Study of Cyber Crime and Perpetration of Cyber Crime in India”, Evolving Issues Surrounding Technoethics and Society in the Digital Age, pp. 171-186, doi:10.4018/978-1-4666-6122-6.ch011. SCOPUS and Web of Science Indexed, UGC CARE Group A.
12) Mittal S. & Kumar V. (2022). "Optimizing the Mobile Marketing Campaigns for Effectiveness", Business Management and Sustainable Development Goals: Responding to the new normal, Bloomsbury Publications, Pg. 71-75.
13) Aggarwal, S., Kulshrestha, N., & Mittal, S. (2021). Crowdfunding in Financial Acumen. Financial Intelligence in Human Resources Management: New Directions and Applications for Industry 4.0, Edited by: Gurinder Singh, Hardeep Singh Dhanny, Vikas Garg, Silky Sharma. CRC Press USA, Taylor & Francis, eBook ISBN9781003083870, 209-224.
14) Reni Diah Kusumawati, Teddy Oswari, Tristyanti Yusnitasari, Saurabh Mittal, The effect of website quality and consumer satisfaction on consumer loyalty of music product in Indonesia, Proceedings of GSRD International Conference, Tokyo, Japan, 06th July, 2019.
1) Saurabh Mittal, The air pollution conundrum, Financial Express on October 16, 2022, Weblink:
2) Saurabh Mittal, Doing Business in the e-Space, Career Links Magazine, December 2014.
3) Saurabh Mittal, Leadership Skills: Nature’s gift or Training, Prabhat Khabar, 26 November 2014
FORE School of Management has been designing, developing and conducting innovative Executive Education (EE)/ Management Development Programmes (MDPs) for working executives in India for over three decades.