Admission in Full-Time Fellow Programme in Management (FPM) AY 2023-24. (Apply Online ) | Call for Paper(Special Issue of Abhigyan)
PhD, IIT Delhi; M. Tech. (Energy Management), SEES, DAVV Indore; B. Tech. (Biotechnology), BU Jhansi.
2 Years and 11 Months
Dr. Aarti Singh is working as an assistant professor in the area of Strategy at FORE School of Management. She has PhD in the area of Strategy where she studies Interpretive and Dynamic Modeling of Waste Management and Sustainability in Organizational Context. She has published her research work in some leading international journals and book like Management of Environmental Quality (Emerald); Sustainability (MDPI); and Global Value Chains, Flexibility and Sustainability(Springer). She has presented her work at reputed international conferences organized by System Dynamics Society; Global Conference on Flexible Systems Management (GLOGIFT); and Academy for global business advancement (AGBA). During her doctoral study, she received Fellowship and financial assistance from the Research Promotional Fund at IIT Delhi for paper presentation at an international conference. She has qualified Gate in 2009. She has been awarded scholarships and certificates for securing high positions in her academic background.
Strategy, Business Sustainability, System Dynamics, Strategic Waste Management.
Strategic Innovation Management, Sustainable Business, Organisational Waste Management
1) Singh, A. and Sushil (2017). Developing a conceptual framework of waste management in the organizational context. Management of Environmental Quality: An International Journal, 28(6), 786-806.
2) Singh, A., Sushil, Kar, S. and Pamucar, D. (2019). Stakeholder role for developing a conceptual framework of Sustainability in Organization. Sustainability, 11(1), 208; https://doi.org/10.3390/su11010208.
3) Sushil, Singh, S.P. and Singh, A. (2018). Deriving hierarchical relationship of factors of fly ash handling. Management of Environmental Quality: An International Journal, 29(2):444-455.
4) Singh, A. and Sushil (2018). Flexible waste management practices in service sector: a case study. In Global Value Chains, Flexibility and Sustainability (pp. 301-318). Springer Nature, Singapore.
5) Singh, A. and Sushil (2017). The Role of Energy in Waste Management Process, Proceedings of 2nd Asia-Pacific Region System Dynamics Conference, NUS, Singapore. retrieved from: rc4.nus.edu.sg/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/P1022.pdf
6) Singh, A. and Sushil (2016). Flexible Waste Management Practices in Service Sector: A Case Study in Proceedings of the Sixteen Global Conference on Flexible Systems Management (GLOGIFT 16), Sydney, Australia.
7) Singh, A. and Sushil (2015). Strategic Waste Management Leading to Sustainable Enterprise – ITC Case Study, Proceedings of Eleventh Annual World Congress, Academy for global business advancement(AGBA), New Delhi, India.
8) Singh, A. and Sushil (2015). Strategic Waste Management and Sustainable factors in Enterprise, Proceedings of the Fifteenth Global Conference on Flexible Systems Management (GLOGIFT 15), Pune, India.
9) Singh, A. (2013). Flexibility in Technology Management with Performance and User sectors Perspective of Fly Ash, Proceedings of Thirteenth Global Conference on Flexible Systems Management (GLOGIFT 13), New Delhi, India.
FORE School of Management has been designing, developing and conducting innovative Executive Education (EE)/ Management Development Programmes (MDPs) for working executives in India for over three decades.