PhD (Strategy Management), IIT Delhi; M. Tech. (Energy Management), SEES, DAVV Indore; B. Tech. (Biotechnology), BU Jhansi
4 Years and 2 Months
Dr. Aarti Singh is an Assistant Professor of Strategy at the FORE School of Management. She holds a PhD from the Department of Management Studies, Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi, in the area of Strategy. She has participated in the Faculty Development Program at IIM Ahmedabad. She has organized an international workshop in the system dynamics area. She has also earned certificates in "Student Assessment and Evaluation; Communication Skills Modes & Knowledge Dissemination" from the NITTTR. She has published her research work in leading international journals and books like Benchmarking, Management of Environmental Quality: An International Journal, Sustainability, Benchmarking: An International Journal; Operational Research in Engineering Sciences: Theory and Application; Taylor & Francis Group, CRC Press; The Palgrave Handbook of Global Sustainability in Springer nature, U.S.A. She has presented her research work at reputed international conferences. She received a fellowship from the Research Promotional Fund at IIT Delhi. She qualified for GATE in 2009. She has been awarded scholarships and certificates for securing high positions in her academic background.
Strategy, Business Sustainability, System Dynamics, Strategic Waste Management.
Strategic Innovation Management, Sustainable Business, Organisational Waste Management
1) Singh, A. and Sushil (2017). Developing a conceptual framework of waste management in the organizational context. Management of Environmental Quality: An International Journal, 28(6), 786-806.
2) Singh, A., Sushil, Kar, S. and Pamucar, D. (2019). Stakeholder role for developing a conceptual framework of Sustainability in Organization. Sustainability, 11(1), 208; https://doi.org/10.3390/su11010208.
3) Sushil, Singh, S.P. and Singh, A. (2018). Deriving hierarchical relationship of factors of fly ash handling. Management of Environmental Quality: An International Journal, 29(2):444-455.
4) Singh, A. and Sushil (2018). Flexible waste management practices in service sector: a case study. In Global Value Chains, Flexibility and Sustainability (pp. 301-318). Springer Nature, Singapore.
5) Singh, A. and Sushil (2017). The Role of Energy in Waste Management Process, Proceedings of 2nd Asia-Pacific Region System Dynamics Conference, NUS, Singapore. retrieved from: rc4.nus.edu.sg/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/P1022.pdf
6) Singh, A. and Sushil (2016). Flexible Waste Management Practices in Service Sector: A Case Study in Proceedings of the Sixteen Global Conference on Flexible Systems Management (GLOGIFT 16), Sydney, Australia.
7) Singh, A. and Sushil (2015). Strategic Waste Management Leading to Sustainable Enterprise – ITC Case Study, Proceedings of Eleventh Annual World Congress, Academy for global business advancement(AGBA), New Delhi, India.
8) Singh, A. and Sushil (2015). Strategic Waste Management and Sustainable factors in Enterprise, Proceedings of the Fifteenth Global Conference on Flexible Systems Management (GLOGIFT 15), Pune, India.
9) Singh, A. (2013). Flexibility in Technology Management with Performance and User sectors Perspective of Fly Ash, Proceedings of Thirteenth Global Conference on Flexible Systems Management (GLOGIFT 13), New Delhi, India.
FORE School of Management has been designing, developing and conducting innovative Executive Education (EE)/ Management Development Programmes (MDPs) for working executives in India for over three decades.