Admission in Full-Time Fellow Programme in Management (FPM) AY 2023-24. (Apply Online ) | Call for Paper(Special Issue of Abhigyan)
PhD, Symbiosis International University Pune; EPGP, IIM Indore; M. E. (Analysis & Design), NIT Allahabad; B. E. (Civil Engineering), NIT Surat.
Contact: 011 – 46485508
An alumnus of IIM Indore, Dr. Ajay Kumar Pandey has been a marketing and business strategy professional with a position of top management leadership in industry. During his sterling industry career spanning around 18 years, he has been a part of premier government and corporate organizations in the areas of Renewable Energy, Power, Infrastructure and PPP Corporate Advisory etc. He has been associated with the organizations like Inox Wind Limited, L&T and NHPC before moving to academics in management. He had dealt with various government agencies in India and neighboring countries to promote sustainable development. In academics, he has been associated with teaching at Bharthidasan Institute of Management (BIM) Trichy, IMT Ghaziabad and NIT Allahabad.
He had also represented Indian delegation twice on behalf of the Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) in 2012 and 2013 to the then Nepalese Prime Minister Dr. Baburam Bhattarai in Kathmandu for the development of strategic power projects.
He was also awarded with the best presenter award in NHPC vision series, 2008. Apart from various awards in literary and debating activities and essay writings; as a student he had also received various scholarships, viz. GATE Scholarship, National Scholarship, Akikrit Scholarship and Merit Scholarship to name a few.
A true mountaineer and trekker, theatre enthusiast and writer; Dr. Pandey’s interests and hobbies are as diverse and exciting as his professional career has been. As a philanthropist and cofounder, he runs Change I Network (CIN), a NGO headquartered in New Delhi, with a mission to bring positive change in the lives of underprivileged communities.
Channel Marketing, Sales & Distribution Management, Business-to-Business Marketing, Marketing Research, Marketing of Renewable Energy and Power Policy.
Channel Marketing, B2B Sales & Marketing, Marketing of Business Solutions and Services in Renewable Energy / Power Sector, Techno-commercial Appraisal of Power Projects, SDG, CSR and PPP Corporate Advisory.
1) Pandey, A. K., and Ghodke, M. (2019). Barriers to Viability of Indian Power Distribution Companies. International Journal of Energy Sector Management (Emerald Publication). https://doi.org/10.1108/IJESM-10-2018-0006. (Q rank - Q2).
2) Pandey, A. K. (2019). Making Development of Hydropower Viable in India: Issues and Challenges. Indian Journal of Power & River Valley Development, Vol. 69, Nos. 1&2, January-February, 2019.
3) Pandey, A. K., and Mishra, R. (2012). Comparison of Flow Characteristics at Rectangular and Trapezoidal Channel Junctions. Journal of Physics, 2012, 25th International Congress on Condition Monitoring and Diagnostic Engineering, Conference Series 364(2012). (Q rank – Q3).
4) Pandey, A. K., Mishra, R. (2019). Developing Renewable Energy with Small Hydel Plants: A Techno-economic Perspective. International Conference on Renewable Energy, New Delhi, India, March, 12-13, 2019.
5) Pandey, A. K., and Mishra, R. (2016). Renewable Energy with Small Hydropower Plants: A Techno-economic Perspective. 6th International Conference on Fluid Mechanics & Fluid Power, M. N. NIT, Allahabad, India.
6) Pandey, A. K., and Bhattacharjee, B. (2015). Making Development of Hydropower a Preferred Sector in India: Issues and Challenges. Conference on Water Management for Sustainable Development, India Water Week, 13 - 17 January, 2015, New Delhi, India.
7) Pandey, A. K., and Bhattacharjee, B. (2014). Hydropower - the Moving Gold of Himachal Pradesh: An Economic Evaluation of Chenab basin Development from the Perspective of Maximising Social Benefits. Conference on Challenges and Barriers in Hydropower Development, Shimla (H. P.), India, 2014, 401-410.
8) Pandey, A. K. (2014). Small Hydropower to Meet Requirement of Construction Power: Appraisal on L&T’s Pilot Project in India from Developer’s Perspective. National Industry-Institute Symposium on Turbo Machines, M. N. NIT, Allahabad (U.P.), India, 2014.
9) Pandey, A. K., Goel, P., and Sarkar, R. (2014). Meeting Requirement of Construction Power through Small Hydro Plants: L&T’s Pilot Project in Himachal Pradesh, India. Technology Conclave-II, Chennai, India, 2014.
10) Pandey, A. K., Palta, L. and Pandey, V. (2008). Enhanced Role of HR in Present Business Scenario. Power Forum, Share NHPC Vision Series, Faridabad, India, 2008.
11) Pandey, A. K., Mishra, R. (2000). Flow Rate Predictions at Channel Junction. Global Conference on Flow Metering, Fluid Control Research Institute, Palghat, 2000.
12) Pandey, A. K., Mishra, R., and Agrawal, V., C. (1999). Analysis of Flow at Combining & Dividing Channel Junction. 26th National Conference on Fluid Mechanics & Fluid Power, IIT Kharagpur, India, 1999.
FORE School of Management has been designing, developing and conducting innovative Executive Education (EE)/ Management Development Programmes (MDPs) for working executives in India for over three decades.