Two Year Full-Time PGDM, PGDM(IB), PGDM(FM), & PGDM(BDA) Programme 2024-26 Batch (Apply Online ) | Call for Papers(Special Issue of Abhigyan closed)-1 | Call for Papers(Special Issue of Abhigyan)-2 | Call for AbstractsFIMC 2023
FPM, XLRI Jamshedpur
Dr.Arbuda is Faculty in International business. She works in the areas of Global Business & International Trade. She observes how international trade negotiations, impact international business across various sectors. She also has an interest in how multinational corporations enter multiple markets through Product launch and how global brand adapt across cultures.
Her teaching interests are Global business environment, International Economic Organizations, and international business. Her research interest is to address international trade structural issues from international organizational and Business process perspective and how countries like India can realise the full potential of its SME/other sectoral industries, through international business. Her Research has appeared in high impact journals.
Dr. Arbuda has ten years of experience in leading academic and research Institutions, in various domains like, Pharma, Fashion, Foreign trade, Real Estate & International Business.
International trade and business, International Trade institutions, International Marketing, Branding across cultures
Exploring new markets, international trade and business, how companies, culture and multilateral trade institutions effect product offering
1) Kourav, V., & Sharma, A. (2023). Exploring success factors for new product selling in fast-moving consumer goods. Indian Journal of Marketing, 53(3), 8-25.
2) Sharma, A., Patro, S., & Chaudhry, H. (2022). Brand identity and culture interaction in the Indian context: a grounded approach. Journal of Advances in Management Research, 19(1), 31-54.
3) Chauhan, V., Reddy Best, K., Sharma, A., Lamba, K. (2019). Fitting in or Not: Apparel Consumption and Embodied Experiences of Gay Men and Transgender Women in India. Journal of Homosexuality, 1-27. doi:10.1080/00918369.2019.1698914 Indexed in Scopus, Published by Taylor & Francis Scopus Impact factor 1.4
4) Sharma, A., Medudula, M. K., & Patro, S. (2015). Marketing flexibility interaction matrix and consumer clusters preference criteria in telecommunication sector. Global Journal of Flexible Systems Management, 16(3), 295-307. Indexed in Scopus, Published by Springer, Scopus Impact Factor 3.1
1) Sharma, A. (2016). BD Sharma Consulting Pvt. Ltd: Persevering in the face of difficulty. The Case Centre, 816-0036-1. Indexed in The Case Centre
FORE School of Management has been designing, developing and conducting innovative Executive Education (EE)/ Management Development Programmes (MDPs) for working executives in India for over three decades.