PhD, ABV-IIITM Gwalior; MMM (Marketing Management), University of Pune; M.Com. (Applied Economics), University of Lucknow; B.Com., University of Lucknow
He holds a PhD in Marketing Management, where he developed a scale and designed the Service Blueprint for Heritage Tourism Service Quality. He was awarded a scholarship by the Ministry of Human Resources Development to pursue a full-time PhD in Management at the Institute of National Importance. He passed the UGC's Management NET examination and earned a Master of Marketing Management from the University of Pune. He previously worked in the marketing domain at ICICI Securities and as an IBM SPSS Trainer for Tays Pvt. Ltd. He also has academic experience, focusing on services marketing, marketing research, marketing management, social media marketing, consumer behaviour, and tourism marketing. He has served as a visiting faculty at the Indian Institute of Travel & Tourism Management in Gwalior and IMT Ghaziabad. He has participated in numerous research workshops, the Faculty Development Program (FDP), and the MHRD-sponsored QIP programme at IIT Delhi, IIT Roorkee, IIM Ahmedabad, and ABV-IIITM Gwalior, to name a few. He is the author of numerous national and international publications. He has been an invited speaker at the AICTE-sponsored Faculty Development Program and served as a resource person for various qualitative and quantitative research workshops held at reputable organisations.
Experience Quality, eWOM, Destination Management, Social Media Marketing, Responsible Tourism.
Business Research Methods, Advance Marketing Research, Structural Equation Modeling (SEM), PLS-SEM, Service Encounter Management, Social Media analytics, Tourist Engagement.
1) Chauhan, H., Pandey, A., Mishra, S., & Rai, S. K. (2021). Modeling the predictors of consumers’ online purchase intention of green products: The role of personal innovativeness and environmental drive. Environment, Development and Sustainability. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10668-021-01337-9 [WOS-SCI, Impact factor- 3.2, Scopus- Q2]
2) Pandey, A., & Kulshrestha, R. (2021). Service blueprint 4.0: A service design for hotels beyond COVID-19. Worldwide Hospitality and Tourism Themes, ahead-of-print(ahead-of-print). https://doi.org/10.1108/whatt-05-2021-0076 [ESCI, Scopus – Q2, & ABDC – C]
3) Kulshreshta, R., & Pandey, A. (2021) “Sustainability of Tourism after the SARS Pandemic: Revisiting the Past Experiences” In Sharad Kumar Kulshreshtha (Eds.), Virus Outbreaks and Tourism Mobility: Strategies to Counter Global Health Hazards (pp. 75-93). Emerald Publishing Limited. https://doi.org/10.1108/978-1-80071-334-520211008 [ Scopus Indexed]
4) Pandey, A., Sahu, R., & Joshi, Y. (2020). Kano model application in the tourism industry: A systematic literature review. Journal of Quality Assurance in Hospitality & Tourism, 1- 31. https://doi.org/10.1080/1528008x.2020.1839995 [Scopus -Q2, ESCI & ABDC –B]
5) Pandey, A. and Sahu, R. (2020) ‘Mapping heritage tourism service quality using the Kano model: a case study of Indian tourism’, Int. J. Services and Operations Management, 37(2), 264- 283. https://doi.org/10.1504/ijsom.2020.110339 [Scopus - Q3 Indexed]
6) Pandey, A. and Sahu, R. (2020) “Service Designing through Fuzzy Kano Analysis in Heritage Tourism". In Sachin K. Mangla & Mangey Ram (Eds.), Supply Chain Sustainability Modelling and Innovative Research Frameworks (pp. 89-104). Berlin, Germany: De Gruyter Publications. https://doi.org/10.1515/9783110628593-005 [ Scopus Indexed]
7) Pandey, A. and Sahu, R. (2020) “Modeling the Relationship between Service Quality, Destination Attachment and E-Wom Intention in Heritage Tourism. International Journal of Tourism Cities, 6(4), 769-784. https://doi.org/10.1108/ijtc-08-2019-0125 [Scopus – Q2, ESCI & ABDC –C]
8) Pandey, A., Sahu, R., & Dash, M. K. (2018). Social media marketing impact on the purchase intention of millennials. International Journal of Business Information Systems, 28(2), 147-162. https://doi.org/10.1504/ijbis.2018.091861 [ Scopus – Q3 & ABDC –C]
FORE School of Management has been designing, developing and conducting innovative Executive Education (EE)/ Management Development Programmes (MDPs) for working executives in India for over three decades.