Ph.D., Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi; MBA (HR), GGSIPU Delhi; B.Tech (Computer Science) UPTU Lucknow.
Total Years of Experience
3 years and 10 months
Brief description of Experience
Chitra Khari is an Assistant Professor in the area of Organizational Behavior & Human Resource Management at FORE School of Management. She completed her Ph.D. at the Department of Management studies, Indian Institute of Technology (Delhi), in the area of workplace spirituality. She has qualified UGC NET with JRF and has received research fellowship during her doctoral studies. Her work is published in Journal of Human Values, Vision, Journal of Management, Spirituality & Religion, Global Journal of Flexible Systems Management, and as book chapters in Springer books. She is the recipient of Fetzer scholarship given by MSR division of Academy of Management, US. She has presented her research work in national and international conferences such as Academy of Management.
Research Interest Areas
Mindfulness at workplace, Workplace spirituality, Job Autonomy
Consulting Interest Areas
Emotional Intelligence, Mindfulness at workplace, Well-being
- Khari, C., & Sinha, S. (Forthcoming). Organizational Spirituality and Employee Volunteering: Investigation of Intervening Variables. Vision: The Journal of Business Perspective. (Accepted for Publication) (ABDC ‘C” Category)
- Khari, C., & Sinha, S. (2020). Transcendence at workplace scale: Development and Validation. Journal of Management, Spirituality & Religion, 17 (4), 352-371 (ABDC ‘C” Category)
- Khari, C., & Sinha, S. (2020). Workplace Spirituality: An Antidote to Employee Burnout. In S. Dhiman, The Palgrave Handbook of Workplace Well-being. Palgrave Macmillan. (Accepted)
- Khari, C., & Sinha, S. (2018). Organizational Spirituality and Knowledge Sharing: A Model of Multiple Mediation. Global Journal of Flexible Systems Management, 19(4), 337-348. (Springer Publication) (Scopus Indexed).
- Khari, C., & Sinha, S. (2018). Impact of Workplace Spirituality on Learning Commitment. In Sushil, T.P. Singh & A.J.Kulkarni (Eds.), Flexibility in Resource Management (pp. 99-110). Springer, Singapore.
- Khari, C., & Sinha, S. (2017). Impact of Workplace Spirituality on Knowledge Sharing Intention: A Conceptual Framework. Journal of Human Values, 23(1), 27-39. (Sage Publication) (Scopus Indexed).
- Khari, C., & Sinha, S. (2017). Spiritual Personality Trait: Its Linkage with Knowledge Sharing and Competitive Advantage. In Academy of Management Proceedings (Vol. 2017, No. 1). Briarcliff Manor, NY 10510: Academy of Management.
- Khari, C., & Sinha, S. (2016). Facilitating Workplace Spirituality: A Study of Organizational Values and Practices. In Sushil, J. Connell & J. Burgess (Eds.), Flexible Work Organizations: The Challenges of Capacity Building in Asia (pp. 89-102). India: Springer India.
- Khari, C., & Sinha, S. (2014). Impact of workplace spirituality on employee work attitudes- An empirical study of higher education human resources. In A.S. Lather, P. Khatri, & S. Jain (Eds.), Mind & Management (pp. 253-268). New Delhi: Bloomsbury. (ISBN : 978-93-82951-40-7).