Admission in Full-Time Fellow Programme in Management (FPM) AY 2023-24. (Apply Online ) | Call for Paper(Special Issue of Abhigyan)
PhD, MLSU, Udaipur; Master of International Business Management, AMU, Aligarh; Executive Certification in Geopolitical Analysis, IEGG, Geneva
Prof. Ahmed has fifteen years of experience as an academic, researcher and consultant. He held the position of consultant to United Nations and other organisations. He is frequently invited as a Speaker, Panelist and resource Person by institutions and think tanks in India and abroad. He has published several research papers, book chapters, and monographs. He is the author of textbook Business Environment: Indian and Global Perspective published by Prentice-Hall (PHI). His articles have appeared in newspapers like The Hindu Business Line, South China Morning Post, The Economic Times, and The Straits Times, among others. He has been interviewed as an expert by national and international media including Vietnam TV and the BBC.
Indo-Pacific Trade and Geopolitics, Sustainable Development Goals, Least Developed Countries, Global Value Chains
Economic Integration; South-South Cooperation; Doing Business in Asia-Pacific
1) Faisal Ahmed and M. Absar Alam (2014 1/e, 2017 2/e). "Business Environment Indian and Global Perspective" (ISBN: 978-81-203-5022-9), New Delhi: Prentice-Hall (PHI Publishing).
1) Ahmed, Faisal and Kumar, P. (2018) “Toward a National Participation Index for Developing Countries in the Global Value Chains: A Graph Theoretic Modelling Approach”, Journal of Modelling in Management Vol. 13, No. 2, pp. 475-494 (Emerald journal, indexed/ listed in ABDC, Scopus and Clarivate-ESCI).
2) Ahmed, Faisal (2018). “Preparedness and Integration in Africa: A Study with reference to APRM”, African and Asian Studies, Vol. 17, No. 3, pp. 205-254 (Brill Journal indexed in Scopus and Clarivate-SSCI).
3) Kumar, P.; Ahmed, Faisal; Singh, RK; Sinha, P. (2018). “Determination of hierarchical relationships among sustainable development goals using interpretive structural modeling, Environment, Development and Sustainability, Vol. 20, No. 5, pp. 2119-2137 (Springer journal, indexed in Scopus and Clarivate-SCI expanded)
1) Faisal Ahmed (2019). EEZ and UNCLOS: Geopolitics of Delimitations, published by UGC Centre for Maritime Studies, Pondicherry University, India, ISBN: 978-81-940322-8-1.
2) Faisal Ahmed and P.C. Jena (2012). India’s Experiences on Preferential Trade Agreements, Book published by CUTS International, ISBN: 978-81-8257-162-4.
3) Faisal Ahmed and A. Biswas (2011). Grassroots Reachout of India’s Foreign Trade Policy Evidence from Indian states, Monograph published by CUTS International with support from Norwegian Embassy and Oxfam India, ISBN: 978-81-8257-156-3.
FORE School of Management has been designing, developing and conducting innovative Executive Education (EE)/ Management Development Programmes (MDPs) for working executives in India for over three decades.