Ph.D., IIT Delhi; M.Com., University of Delhi; B.Com. (Hons.), University of Delhi
She is certificate holder of CFA Institute’s Investment Foundations programme and has qualified UGC NET with JRF. Her Alma Maters are IIT Delhi, Shri Ram College of Commerce and Daulat Ram College. She has published journal articles with publishers of international repute and has presented papers at prestigious institutes and societies. During her doctoral study, she received financial assistance from the Research Promotional Fund at IIT Delhi for paper presentation at an international conference. She was awarded CBSE Merit Scholarship for her outstanding performance in the XII Board examination and has secured first position at the district level in the CBSE X Board examination. Prior to joining academics, she was associated with Tata Power Delhi Distribution Limited and Satat.
Asset Pricing, Information and Market Efficiency, International Finance
Asset Pricing, Security Analysis and Portfolio Management
1. Harshita, Shveta Singh and Surendra S. Yadav, Unique calendar effects in the Indian stock market: Evidence and explanations, Journal of Emerging Market Finance, (forthcoming).
2. Harshita, Shveta Singh and Surendra S. Yadav (2018), Post-earnings-announcement drift anomaly in India: A test of market efficiency, Theoretical Economics Letters, Volume 8, pp.3178-3195. Publisher: Scientific Research.
3. Harshita, Shveta Singh and Surendra S. Yadav (2018-2019), Size effect in Indian stock market: An anomaly or a methodological artifact, Journal of Financial Management and Analysis, Volume 31, Issue 2018-2019 Composite, pp. 71-81.
4. Harshita, Shveta Singh, and Surendra S. Yadav (2018), Changing nature of the value premium in the Indian stock market, Vision: The Journal of Business Perspective, Volume 22, Issue 2, pp.135-143.
5. Harshita, Shveta Singh and Surendra S. Yadav (2018), Calendar anomaly: Unique evidence from the Indian stock market, Journal of Advances in Management Research, Volume 15, Issue 1, pp. 87-108.
6. Harshita, Shveta Singh and Surendra S. Yadav (2018), Sheyar baazaar visangatiyaan: Bhaarat me sarvekshan, Jigyasa, Volume 32, pp. 73-84.
7. Harshita, Shveta Singh and Surendra S. Yadav (2015), Indian stock market and the asset pricing models, Procedia Economics and Finance, Volume 30C, pp. 294-304.
FORE School of Management has been designing, developing and conducting innovative Executive Education (EE)/ Management Development Programmes (MDPs) for working executives in India for over three decades.