Admissions-2020: Final Result Click Here (Admission Helpline No. 011-26569996) Admissions open for PGDM(BDA) Programme Batch (2020-22) (Apply Now) Admissions open for Executive-PGDM Programme Batch(2020-21) (Apply Now)
PhD, IIT Delhi; M.Tech. (Integrated Electronics and Circuits) IIT Delhi; MS (Physics), IIT Kanpur; BSc(H) Physics, Delhi University.
13 Years and 10 months
Experienced academician and researcher with interest in Digital Signal Processing and Decision Science. His primary interest is in the creation and application of Information Technology for Business and Management. He has taught courses in the area of Digital Signal Processing, Electrical Sciences, Statistics and Random Processes. He conducted research and published in the area of Digital Signal Processing and Analysis, Image and Video Compression. His PhD work introduced a new concept of “Signal Conditioning based Wavelets” useful for compression and fast transmission of multimedia data. He has presented his work in leading conferences of IEEE and European Signal Processing Society in USA, Canada, Denmark, Singapore and India. He was the Session Chair for 2016 IEEE Region 10 Conference (TENCON 2016) Singapore. He is a member of IEEE and IEEE Signal Processing Society.
Digital and Multimedia Signal Processing, Multirate Signal Processing and Wavelets, Detection and Estimation, Mathematical Modeling, Algorithms and Advanced Computational Methods. Probability and Statistics, Random Processes, Pattern Recognition, Machine Learning, Information Technology and Computing for Business and Management, Decision Science and Analytics with specific emphasis on Business and Management.
Data Analytics, Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning, Information Systems for Business and Management.
1. Lalit K Jiwani, “Least Square Intra-Prediction Mode Prediction Based Video Compression”. 2018 Conference on Information and Communication Technology (CICT’18), Jabalpur, MP, India, 26-28, October, 2018. (An IEEE Conference)
2. Lalit K Jiwani, “Linear Phase FIR Filter Based On Function Approximation”, 2017 International Conference on Wireless Communications, Signal Processing and Networking (WiSPNET 2017), Chennai, India, March, 2017. (An IEEE Conference)
3. Lalit K Jiwani, A Siva Krishna, Mohammed Owais, “Adaptive Energy Weighted Direction method for intra-prediction video compression”, 2016 IEEE Region 10 Conference (TENCON 2016), Singapore, 22 – 25 Nov. 2016.
4. Lalit K Jiwani, Vaibhavi Prabhudesai, Filipe Borges, “Data Analytics for Understanding Waste Generation and Management”, India International Science Festival (IISF) 2016, National Physical Laboratory, New Delhi, Dec. 2016.
5. Lalit K Jiwani, Juliana Chen, “Integrated Healthcare Analytics for Prioritization of Treatment”India International Science Festival (IISF) 2016, National Physical Laboratory, New Delhi, Dec. 2016.
6. Lalit K. Jiwani, S. D. Joshi, G. S. Visweswaran, “Priority Wavelet Packet Decomposition and Representation” IET Signal Processing, Volume 5 Issue 6, September 2011, pp. 557-567.
7. Lalit K. Jiwani, S.D. Joshi, G.S. Visweswaran, “Modified wavelet based representation for signal with arbitrary spectra”, in WSEAS transactions on Signal Processing, Issue 3, Vol. 1, December 2005, pp. 362-368.
8. Lalit K. Jiwani, S. D. Joshi, G. S. Visweswaran, “FFT Based Sign Modulated DWT Filter Bank” Proceeding of 18th European Signal Processing Conference (EUSIPCO-2010), Aalborg, Denmark, August 23-27, 2010, pg. 1489-93.
9. Lalit K. Jiwani, S.D. Joshi, G.S. Visweswaran, “Modulated Wavelet Basis,” accepted for publication in the proceedings of the International Conference of Wavelet Analysis and Pattern Recognition (ICWAPR) 2010, July 11-14, 2010, Qingdao, Shandong, China.
10. Lalit K Jiwani, S.D. Joshi, G.S. Visweswaran, “Spectral density driven wavelet representation of 2-D images,” in Proceedings of The 6th IEEE International Symposium on Signal Processing and Information Technology (ISSPIT 2006), Vancouver, Canada.
FORE School of Management has been designing, developing and conducting innovative Executive Education (EE)/ Management Development Programmes (MDPs) for working executives in India for over three decades.