PhD, IIT Delhi; NET (UGC-CSIR)
20 Months industrial experience as Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) expert. Worked on several projects in public sector. He also worked with Chair Networking Industries at EPFL Switzerland on digitalization of postal sector. Co-edited a book “Posts in Digital Age”, sponsored by United Nation’s Universal Postal Union.
Strategy Management; Technology Management; Intellectual Property Rights and Innovations; Mergers & Acquisitions, Strategic Alliances; Social Innovation
Intellectual Property Rights and Innovations; competitiveness in SME; Strategic Change; Sustainability; Mergers & Acquisitions; Strategic Alliances and Joint Ventures; Social Innovation
1) Patents as Proxy for Measuring Innovations: A Case of Changing Patent Filing Behavior in Indian Public Funded Research Organizations. (2016). Technological Forecasting & Social Change [In Press – DOI: 10.1016/j.techfore.2016.04.002 “Category A – under ABDC Ranking; Top Quartile – SCImago rating; Rating 3 – ABS)
2) Factors Influencing Organizational Change and Health: Evidences from Indian Pharmaceutical Sector. (2015) Journal of Business Chemistry, 12(3), 69-84
3) Tools for Search, Analysis and Management of Patent Portfolios, (2012) Journal of Library & Information Technology 32 (3), 204-213
4) Management of Intellectual Property and Technology Transfer by Public Funded Research Organizations in India: A Case of CSIR (2015), Journal of Intellectual Property Rights, 20(1), 398-410
5) Use of Patents in Public Research: Strategic or Traditional? A Study of Public Funded Research Organizations in India. (2015) Working Paper No. 2015/14 FORE School of Management, New Delhi.
6) Postal Operators as Viable e-Government Partners: A Case Study of Three Major Postal Operators. (2014) in M. Finger et al. (Eds.) IOS Press, Netherlands PP 120 – 142
7) Book: Posts in digital Age – Muqbil Burhan, Prof. Matthias Finger and Dr. Bernhard Bukovic. IOS Publications, Netherlands
FORE School of Management has been designing, developing and conducting innovative Executive Education (EE)/ Management Development Programmes (MDPs) for working executives in India for over three decades.