PhD (Banasthali University); FPM (XLRI); MBA (Marketing) Calcutta University; MSc (Marine Sciences) Calcutta University; ITP (HEC, Paris); BSc (Zoology) Calcutta University.
After spending 6+ years in the corporate in the sales and marketing function he joined academics. He has 12 years of experience in academics major part of which was spent in Goa Institute of Management and IIM Rohtak. In 2012 he was awarded full scholarship by HEC Paris to pursue International Teacher’s Program in France. He has in his credit a number of publications in reputed National and International journals like Marketing Intelligence and Planning, International Journal of Bank marketing etc. He attended and presented his research in reputed national and international conferences like AMA Summer Educators (Boston, USA), Harvard Business School (Boston, USA), ANZAM (Melbourne, Australia), International Marketing Trend Conference (Venis, Italy), MARCON (India), NASMEI (India) to name a few.
Impulse Buying, Service Quality, Green Marketing
Pharmaceutical sales management, Marketing research, Distribution Management
1) Bhattacharya, S., Dalal, A. and Bandyopadhyay, N. (2023). An Empirical Study to Identify Consumer Brand Relationships During a Crisis. Indian Journal of Marketing, 53 (1), 8-23. DOI: https://doi.org/10.17010/ijom/2023/v53/i1/172592.
2) Roy, S. & Bandyopadhyay, N. (2022). Implementing SaaS-Based Sales Force Automation Systems. Indian Journal of Marketing, 15 (12), 8-19. DOI: https://doi.org/10.17010/ijom/2022/v52/i12/172559.
3) Bandyopadhyay, N. & Agarwal, R. (2022). Self-esteem, normative influence, positive affect, and variety seeking - an integrated framework. International Journal of Indian Culture and Business Management, 26(4), 446-459. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1504/IJICBM.2022.125222.
4) Bandyopadhyay, N. 2018. Whether service quality determinants and customer satisfaction influence loyalty: A study of fitness services. International Journal of Business Excellence. [https://doi.org/10.1504/IJBEX.2018.093875]
5) Bandyopadhyay, N. 2018. Prioritizing retail service quality determinants: A study in the context of India. International Journal of Business Excellence. [https://doi.org/10.1504/IJBEX.2018.090314]
6) Bandyopadhyay, N. 2016. The role of self-esteem, negative affect and consumer susceptibility to normative influence in impulsive buying behavior. Marketing Intelligence and Planning [https://doi.org/10.1108/MIP-02-2015-0037]
7) Bandyopadhyay, N. 2015. Classification of service quality attributes using the Kano’s model: A study in the context of the Indian banking sector. International Journal of Bank marketing. [https://doi.org/10.1108/IJBM-02-2014-0029]
FORE School of Management has been designing, developing and conducting innovative Executive Education (EE)/ Management Development Programmes (MDPs) for working executives in India for over three decades.