PhD (HRM); MHRM; B.Sc. (Env. Sciences), M.L. Sukhadia University, Udaipur
She is certified in Negotiation Research & Teaching from Kellogg School of Management, USA. She has participated in National and International Conferences and Seminars, has papers to her credit published in National and International refereed journals. Her experience also includes corporate associations regarding projects with companies like Zydus Cadila Healthcare Ltd., Ahmedabad, GCMMF Ltd., Gujarat and Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, New Delhi. She conducts FDPs and Workshops & MDPs, both customized and open programs, for corporate from public and private sector organisations, like, FICCI, Idea Cellular Ltd., ONGC Videsh Ltd., De La Rue Cash Processing Solutions, NTPC, SAIL, Apollo Tyres Ltd., Uttarakhand Power Corporation Ltd., to name a few. She is also the Head of the Centre for Psychometric Testing & Research (CPTR) at FORE.
Effectiveness in Negotiation, Negotiation Skills, Competency Mapping, Changing HRD Paradigm, and Organizational Behaviour are her primary interests of research. Cross-cultural aspects of management, International Negotiation, HRM and allied areas are secondary areas of interest.
Effectiveness in Negotiation, Negotiation Skills, Competency based Management, Changing HRD Paradigm, Organizational Behaviour, and HRM and allied areas.
1) Bhatt, P. & Buddhapriya, S. (2018). Intrinsic Motivational Potential Inventory: Development of a Measure in journal i.e., International Journal of Indian Culture and Business Management Vol. 17, No. 4, pp.478-501.
2) Bhatt, P. (2017). Changing Planes in Managing Human Resources in High Performing Organizations: Attract, Retain and Motivate, Journal of International Business and Economy, Vol. 18 No. 2, 2017, pp.60-83.
3) Bhatt, P. and Buddhapriya S. (2017). Behavioural Traits Affecting Motivational Potential of Individuals: A Proposed Conceptual Framework, International Journal of Indian Culture and Business Management, Vol. 14, No. 4, pp. 434 – 456.
4) Bhatt, P., & Jain, N. (2015). Employment preferences of job applicants: Unfolding employer branding determinants. Journal of Management Development, 34 (6), 634-652.
5) Bhatt, P. (2013). Contemporaneous HR practices in Indian banking scenario. International Journal of Indian Culture and Business Management, 7 (3), 441-451.
6) Bhatt, P. (2012). Understanding HR and development paradigms - changes & effectiveness: An employees’ standpoint. Organization Development Journal, 30 (3), 75-89.
FORE School of Management has been designing, developing and conducting innovative Executive Education (EE)/ Management Development Programmes (MDPs) for working executives in India for over three decades.