Admission in Full-Time Fellow Programme in Management (FPM) AY 2023-24. (Apply Online ) | Call for Paper(Special Issue of Abhigyan)
PhD (HRM); MHRM; B.Sc. (Env. Sciences), M.L. Sukhadia University, Udaipur; Certified in Negotiation Research and Teaching from the Kellogg School of Management, IL, USA.
Prof. Bhatt is Professor in Organization Behavior & Human Resources Management at FORE School of Management. She has a PhD and Masters in Human Resource Management (Gold Medalist). She is Certified in Negotiation Research and Teaching from the Kellogg School of Management, Northwestern University, USA. She has over 12 years of research, teaching and training experience. She is also co-guide to PhD Scholars of reputed Universities in India. She is an active participant in conferences & seminars and has papers to her credit and has published in National and International peer-reviewed journals of repute. She has also co-authored a book titled “Riding the New Tides: Navigating the Future Through Effective People Management”, published by Emerald Publishing (India) in 2017. She also has to her credit book-chapters in the books published by Emerald Publishing (India), Bloomsbury Publishing houses.
Her research experience and corporate association cover projects with Zydus Cadila Healthcare Ltd., Ahmedabad, Gujarat Co-operative Milk Marketing Federation Ltd, Anand, and Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, New Delhi. She conducts FDPs and Workshops in the areas of interests mentioned below. She has designed and conducted Executive training programs, both customized and open programs, for corporate from public and private sector organisations.
She is currently the Head of the Centre for Psychometric Testing & Research (CPTR) at FORE.
HR Technology, Negotiation Skills, Competency Mapping, Psychometric Research, Intrinsic Motivation, Cross-cultural and conflict studies are her current areas of interests.
Effectiveness in Negotiation, Conflict-handling, Team-building, HR analytics, Competency based Assessment and Management, Psychometric Testing and Applications.
1) Bhatt, P. (2022), "AI adoption in the hiring process – important criteria and extent of AI adoption", Foresight, Vol. (ahead-of-print) No. (ahead-of-print). https://doi.org/10.1108/FS-07-2021-0144 (Emerging Sources Citation Index (ESCI); Scopus Indexed; ABS-1)
2) Bhatt, P. & Joshi, H. (2022) ‘Stakeholder’ and ‘Resource’ labelled employee treatment practices and firm performance- An Integrative Review & Implications for Future Research, International Journal of Indian Culture and Business Management, Vol.25 No.4, pp.473 - 494 (Emerging Sources Citation Index (ESCI); ABS-1) DOI: 10.1504/IJICBM.2021.10040630
3) Bhatt, P. & Siraj, S. (2022). Surviving Through Religious Coping and Intrinsic Spirituality: A Study of Working Professionals During COVID-19. In N. Garg, & B. Punia (Ed.), Handbook of Research on Integrating Spirituality in Modern Workplaces (pp. 231-245). IGI Global. https://doi.org/10.4018/978-1-6684-2533-6.ch012
4) Bhatt, P. (2022) Artificial Intelligence-Based Hiring in Data Science Driven Management Context. Singh, A., Shukla, V.K., Seth, A., & Sabitha, A.S. (Eds.). (2022). ICT and Data Sciences (1st ed.). (pp. 101-116). Taylor & Francis Group, LLC, Boca Raton, FL 33487, U.S.A. https://doi.org/10.1201/9781003048862
5) Bhatt, P. & Buddhapriya, S. (2021). Intrinsic motivational potential and its effect on academic performance, life-satisfaction and procrastination: A study of MBA students, International Journal of Indian Culture and Business Management, Vol. 22, No. 4, pp. 443-460. ISSN: 1753-0814 (Emerging Sources Citation Index (ESCI); ABS-1). https://doi.org/10.1504/IJICBM.2021.114995
6) Bhatt, P. (2020). India–Kuwait: Inter-Cultural Sensitivity, Cultural Intelligence and Conflict-handling Styles in Cross-cultural Interactions, Conflict Studies Quarterly, Issue 33, October 2020, pp. 20-41 (indexed in Emerging Sources Citation Index)
7) Bhatt, P. (2020). Perceived Organizational Culture across Generation, Tenure and Gender Diversity - A study of an international company in India, Organization Development Journal, -The International Society for Organization Development, Vol. 38, No.1, pp. 9-20. (Scopus Indexed, listed in ABDC and indexed in Schimago)
8) Bhatt, P. (2019). BATNA: Conflict Perceived Leverage through Positive Illusion in Conflicts, Conflict Studies Quarterly, Issue 28, July 2019, pp. 16-32 (indexed in Emerging Sources Citation Index)
9) Bhatt, P. (2019). Employees’ perception about change in jobs and organisational orientations, International Journal of Employment Studies, Vol. 27, No. 1, 34-63. International Employment Relations Association, Sydney, Organisations, Work and Labour Network (listed in ABDC and indexed in Schimago)
10) Joshi, H.& Bhatt, P. (2019) Fair Employee Treatment and Financial Characteristics of Firms, Theoretical Economics Letters, 9(4), 929-946. (listed in ABDC)
11) Bhatt, P. & Buddhapriya, S. (2018). Intrinsic Motivational Potential Inventory: Development of a Measure in journal i.e., International Journal of Indian Culture and Business Management Vol. 17, No. 4, pp.478-501.
12) Bhatt, P. (2017). Changing Planes in Managing Human Resources in High Performing Organizations: Attract, Retain and Motivate, Journal of International Business and Economy, Vol. 18 No. 2, 2017, pp.60-83.
13) Bhatt, P. and Buddhapriya S. (2017). Behavioural Traits Affecting Motivational Potential of Individuals: A Proposed Conceptual Framework, International Journal of Indian Culture and Business Management, Vol. 14, No. 4, pp. 434 – 456.
14) Bhatt, P., & Jain, N. (2015). Employment preferences of job applicants: Unfolding employer branding determinants. Journal of Management Development, 34 (6), 634-652.
15) Bhatt, P. (2013). Contemporaneous HR practices in Indian banking scenario. International Journal of Indian Culture and Business Management, 7 (3), 441-451.
16) Bhatt, P. (2012). Understanding HR and development paradigms - changes & effectiveness: An employees’ standpoint. Organization Development Journal, 30 (3), 75-89.
FORE School of Management has been designing, developing and conducting innovative Executive Education (EE)/ Management Development Programmes (MDPs) for working executives in India for over three decades.