MS (Computer Science), Bowie State University (University of Maryland System), USA; PhD, IIT, Delhi.
She is an expert in Digital Innovation and technologies. Several research papers have been published in national as well as international reputed journals, conferences and books. She has completed many research projects on Cloud computing, digital technologies for higher education, social listening etc. Primary objective of her research is to use Digital technologies to serve the society. Her latest project along with three other Professors from King’s College London and London School of Economics is from British Academy, UK. She has been awarded the ‘Best IT Professor’ National Education award by Headlines Today in 2012 and Awarded ‘Outstanding Women in Science’ in the field of Information Technology in 2018 by Venus International Foundation, Chennai, India.
Digital technologies and innovation, Web Analytics, Social Media Analytics and Social Listening.
Digital strategy and innovation, Social Media, Web Analytics and Social listening
1) Tripathi, R. and Gupta, M. P. (2014). Evolution of Government Portals in India: Mapping over Stage Models. Journal of Enterprise Information Management, 27(4), 449 - 474. (ABDC ‘A’ category)
2) Tripathi, R., Gupta, M. P. and Bhattacharya, J. (2013). Effect of organizational factors on interoperability adoption for Indian portals. Transforming Government: People, Process and Policy, 7 (3), 285 – 308. (ABDC ‘B’ category)
3) Tripathi, R., Gupta, M. P. and Bhattacharya, J. (2012). Interoperability Adoption for Government Portals in India. Journal of Enterprise Information Management, 25 (2), 98 –122. (ABDC ‘A’ category)
4) Tripathi, R. (2018). ‘From Information to Interaction’: Website and Social Media Usage and Trends in Top Indian Higher Education Institutions. International Journal of Business Information Systems, 29(2), 139-154.
5) Tripathi, R., Gupta, M., P., Bhattacharya, J. (2011). Identifying Factors of Integration for an Interoperable Government Portal: A Study in Indian Context. International Journal of Electronic Government Research, 7(1), 64-88.
1) Adenuga, K., Tripathi, R., & Miskon, S. (2020). Investigating the role of Technical Support in the Adoption of e-Assessment in India. In Proceedings of EDULEARN20 Conference (Vol. 6, p. 7th).
2) Tripathi, R (2019). Web Analytics and Social Listening for Women Safety in Low Income Neighborhood in India. Cities, Infrastructure and ‘Digital Turn’ in the Post colony, Kings College London, UK.
3) Tripathi, R. (2016). Unofficial Presence of Higher Education on Social Media; Good or Bad?. Proceedings of 15th IFIP WG 6.11 Conference on e-Business, e-Services, and e-Society, I3E 2016, Swansea, UK, September 13–15, 2016
1) Datta, A., Ahmed, N., Tripathi, R. (October 2018). ‘#MeToo has arrived in India, and its changing how technology is used to fight injustice’. The Conversation, UK. https://theconversation.com/metoo-has-arrived-in-india-and-its-changing-how-technology-is-used-to-fight-injustice-105755
FORE School of Management has been designing, developing and conducting innovative Executive Education (EE)/ Management Development Programmes (MDPs) for working executives in India for over three decades.