FPM, MDI-Gurgaon; M. Phil (Economics), MKU; MBA, VMU; M.A (Economics); B.Com, Panjab University.
She has over 17 years of experience in teaching, research, and industry. She has worked as a senior research fellow with her professors for an AICTE-sponsored National Research Project on “CSR Reporting Practices in Indian Companies.” She received sponsorships from ISDRS at Columbia University and The Wharton School, USA, for paper presentation and attending conferences. She has served as an honorary advisor to BRICS Chamber of Commerce and Industry, New Delhi, in the CSR wing. She is a guest faculty at the Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs (IICA) under the aegis of the Ministry of Corporate Affairs, GOI. She has conducted joint programmes on Sustainable Development Goals—Agenda 2030 for the United Nations Information Centre for India and Bhutan, based in New Delhi, NISD under the aegis of the Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment, GOI. She is a reviewer and guest editor for various national and international journals. She has many national and international publications. Her research paper published in the Journal of Business Ethics (Impact factor: 4.141) has had more than 390 citations since 2011. She has conducted the International Training Program for EMBA Batch from Sichuan University, China, on business environment and corporate governance. She has also conducted various in-house and online Management Development Programs (MDPs) for companies including NHPC, GAIL, IRCTC, and JK Cement. She is currently Area chair-Economics & Business Policy and Prof-in-charge, Center for Sustainable Development (CSD) at FORE.
Corporate Social Responsibility, Business Environment, Corporate Social Performance, Stakeholder Management and Business Ethics.
Corporate Social Responsibility- Impact Assessment and Measurement, Stakeholder Management and Sustainability Reporting.
1) Das, J.K., Taneja., & Arora, H. (Eds.). (2021) Corporate Social Responsibility and Sustainable Development, Strategies, practices and business models, Routledge- Taylor & Francis Group.
2) Taneja, S., Taneja, P.K., Rao, Umesh (2019) Sahaj: A Sustainable Development PPP Model for Empowering Rural Lives published at the Case Centre, (earlier European Case Clearing House) July, 2019https://www.thecasecentre.org ;Reference no. 719-0039-1
3) Taneja, S., Griffin, J. J., Taneja, P. K., Sharma, R.R., Davidson, D. K and Ray, R. S. (2017). Using a Stakeholder Approach to Understand Success. In Gu?ler Aras & Coral Ingley (eds.),Corporate Behaviour and Sustainability: Doing well by being good. Routledge, Taylor & Francis Group, London, New York pp. 21-41.
4) Taneja, P.K. and Taneja, S. (2016). Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana (RSBY) for Universal Health Coverage. Asian Journal of Management Cases (AJMC), SAGE Publications. Vol. 13 No. 2.
5) Narula, A., Taneja, S and Tyagi, A. (2016). The Changing Trends in Biscuits Consumption Pattern: A Study of McVities Digestive Biscuits in Jaipur. Abhigyan, Vol. 34 No. 2, ISSN: 0970-2385.
6) Das, J.K., S. Bera, S. Taneja, and R. Raina. 2015. (eds.). Business Sustainability: Challenges and Issues. Bloomsbury: New Delhi. 283p.
7) Taneja, S.S., Taneja, P.K., and Gupta, R.K. (2011). Researches in Corporate Social Responsibility: A Review of Shifting Focus, Paradigms and Methodologies. Journal of Business Ethics, Vol.101 (3), pp.343-364 (Impact factor: 4.141).
8) Sharma, R.R., and Taneja, S. (2011). Research and practice of business ethics: Indian case of Shreyans Paper Mills Ltd. Quarterly Scientific -Organization and Management,
FORE School of Management has been designing, developing and conducting innovative Executive Education (EE)/ Management Development Programmes (MDPs) for working executives in India for over three decades.