FPM, MDI-Gurgaon; M. Phil (Economics), MKU; MBA, VMU; M.A (Economics); B.Com, Panjab University.
She is having experience in teaching, research and industry. During her fellowship from MDI, Gurgaon, she worked as a senior research fellow in a project for 6 months with her professors in AICTE sponsored National Research Project on “Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Reporting Practices in Indian Companies”. She is the recipient of sponsorships from ISDRS, Hong Kong and The Wharton School, U.S.A. for paper presentation and attending the conferences. She has taken lectures at St. Mount Mary’s University, USA on “Business Ethics and Corporate Social Responsibility”. She is a Guest faculty with The Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs (IICA) under aegis of The Ministry of Corporate Affairs, GOI for CSR courses. She is the reviewer and guest editor of various national and international journals for various publishers such as SAGE, Emerald and Springer. She has attended and presented many research papers at national and international conferences and also contributed chapters in edited books and published peer review articles in national and international journals. Her research paper published in Journal of Business Ethics (Impact factor: 1.837) had more than 174 citations in short span of 5 years. She has conducted the MDP’s on Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) for the middle level and senior managers as well as for the Executive Directors for the various companies like NHPC, GAIL, RITES, IRCTC, J.K Cement, EXIM BANK, SBI etc.
Corporate Social Responsibility, Business Environment, Corporate Social Performance, Stakeholder Management and Business Ethics.
Corporate Social Responsibility- Impact Assessment and Measurement, Stakeholder Management and Sustainability Reporting.
1) Taneja, S., Griffin, J. J., Taneja, P. K., Sharma, R.R., Davidson, D. K and Ray, R. S. (2017). Using a Stakeholder Approach to Understand Success. In Gu?ler Aras & Coral Ingley (eds.),Corporate Behaviour and Sustainability: Doing well by being good. Routledge, Taylor & Francis Group, London, New York pp. 21-41.
2) Taneja, P.K. and Taneja, S. (2016). Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana (RSBY) for Universal Health Coverage. Asian Journal of Management Cases (AJMC), SAGE Publications. Vol. 13 No. 2.
3) Narula, A., Taneja, S and Tyagi, A. (2016). The Changing Trends in Biscuits Consumption Pattern: A Study of McVities Digestive Biscuits in Jaipur. Abhigyan, Vol. 34 No. 2, ISSN: 0970-2385.
4) Das, J.K., S. Bera, S. Taneja, and R. Raina. 2015. (eds.). Business Sustainability: Challenges and Issues. Bloomsbury: New Delhi. 283p.
5) Taneja, S.S., Taneja, P.K., and Gupta, R.K. (2011). Researches in Corporate Social Responsibility: A Review of Shifting Focus, Paradigms and Methodologies. Journal of Business Ethics, Vol.101 (3), pp.343-364 (Impact factor: 1.837).
6) Sharma, R.R., and Taneja, S. (2011). Research and practice of business ethics: Indian case of Shreyans Paper Mills Ltd. Quarterly Scientific -Organization and Management, 1 (13), 33-57.
FORE School of Management has been designing, developing and conducting innovative Executive Education (EE)/ Management Development Programmes (MDPs) for working executives in India for over three decades.